Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: IS Residency PERMANENT COMUNITARIO always valid???

Unregistered

Default IS Residency PERMANENT COMUNITARIO always valid???

Hello
    In 2018 i got residency permanent comunitario(10 years)Now having LARGA DURACION EU (5year) MY question is
    My residency permanent comunitario will be valid or it will be annular now. In any stage if i want to get it again will it be possible??.
    Thnx awtg
    Mahmoud

Unregistered

Exclamation IS PERMANENT COMUNATRIO ALWAYS VALID????? (Reminder)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello Patricia

In 2018 i got residency permanent comunitario(10 years). In 2019 i got LARGA DURACION EU (5year) and returned permanent comunitario.
    MY question is
    My residency permanent comunitario will be valid or it will is annullared now. In any stage if i want to get it again will it be possible??.

Thnx awtg
    Mahmoud
    Hope you will guide me again as you always gave a proper guidence everytime.

Hello Mahmoud,

You can only have one residence card and one status in Spain. Two cards cannot coexist. I understand you gave up on the Permanent residence card. You can apply for it again as long as you meet the requirements to do so.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Exclamation Is permanent comunatrio always valid?????

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hello Mahmoud,

You can only have one residence card and one status in Spain. Two cards cannot coexist. I understand you gave up on the Permanent residence card. You can apply for it again as long as you meet the requirements to do so.

Regards,
    Hello Patricia
    Thanks for responding. Can you guide me what are the requirements for to apply it again pls.

Thanks and awtg
    Mahmood

Unregistered

Default Is permanent comunatrio always valid?????

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello Patricia
    Thanks for responding. Can you guide me what are the requirements for to apply it again pls.

Thanks and awtg
    Mahmood
    Sorry i could not mention in above post that as you said one time i can take only one. Now i donot want Larga duracion EU. I want to take again my last Permanet comunitario card.

So is it possible?
    What are the requirements for to get it again?

Thanks and awtg.
    Mahmood