Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: For RENEWAL TARJ. COMINITARIO

Unregistered

Default For RENEWAL TARJ. COMINITARIO

Hello patricia
    I m frm India having tarjeta comunitario from 2014 merryng with a portugeesa.
    My question is

1.For renewal my tarjeta my wife padronment have any importance. Because in 2014 padron together 6 month. Then 2015 till mid 2016 she has no padron in spain.From july 2016 to june 2018 our padron was together.

2. Is there any law she lived 1 & half year constantly out of spain her card is expired?? Or its free for european.

Ur urgent response will be highly appreciated
    Thanks
    Shamsher singh

Unregistered

Exclamation Renewal tarjeta comunitario

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello patricia
    I m frm India having tarjeta comunitario from 2014 merryng with a portugeesa.
    My question is

1.For renewal my tarjeta my wife padronment have any importance. Because in 2014 padron together 6 month. Then 2015 till mid 2016 she has no padron in spain.From july 2016 to june 2018 our padron was together.

2. Is there any law she lived 1 & half year constantly out of spain her card is expired?? Or its free for european.

Ur urgent response will be highly appreciated
    Thanks
    Shamsher singh
    Awaiting ur answer pls

Hello Shamsher,

You need to appear together at the padron at the time you apply for the permanent residence card.

Since EU passports are not stamped, times out of Spain are not monitored. Her residence registration certificate remains valid.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile