The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Residence Permit

Unregistered

Angry awaiitng ur answer

helo marta

Thanks for guidance to other chicos

My case is same like them but something are different.hope u will gude me also
    My wife is Portugesa. in 2006 we married in swedon. regstd.our marriage in spain and got (tarjeta familar de la union). from 05 years Im working. Now I have fijo job contract.

About 02 or 03 years my wife is not in my contact. I donot know she is alive or dead.

Now i have to renew the card. in this situtation can i renew the card. if yes pls tell required docs. I have her old I.D. card our marriage certificate also.

I want to divorce her. can i divorce her alone in spain.
    Thanks and awaiting.

shami

Post reminder for Answer (my above request)

pls guide me as i explained my case in above ref No.11

Unregistered

Thumbs up my husband is Non EU (Amendment)

I m cristina national portugees. I registered myself in spain and got NIF no.They issued me NIF on a green paper. This paper has no expiry date. Is it a permanent card for me. or i have to apply again for renewal. (if apply after how much time). 2. My husband (non EU)having tarjeta familiar de la union is expiring now in 2011. which one documents are required for renewal his residecy. 3.Is there any need of my documents (origional or photocopy)pls tell in detail or i have to go at there with him.
    Thanks

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Marta View Post
    Hi,

When renewing your 'tarjeta de residencia de familiar de ciudadano de la Union' you will need to you show that your link to the EU citizen is still up to date. Therefore yes, you will need to present your marriage certificate, etc. I would only change to regimen general if your marital circumstances had changed.
    Hi Marta, thank you. You have been most helpful in clarifying issues that I would not be able to get anywhere or from anyone!

I just applied for the renewal of the my residence permit and awaiting the resolution.

Thanks again and more power to you!

Unregistered

Post Documents detail pls

helo marta

Thanks for guidance

AS i already told my whole case below pls tell me I need only fresh marriage book which shows we are not divorsed.
    Or any documents more. pls study my case and guide me poperly.

My wife is Portugesa. in 2006 we married in swedon. regstd.our marriage in spain and got (tarjeta familar de la union). from 05 years Im working. Now I have fijo job contract.

About 02 or 03 years my wife is not in my contact. I donot know she is alive or dead.

Now i have to renew the card. in this situtation can i renew the card. if yes pls tell required docs. I have her old I.D. card our marriage certificate also.

Thanks and awaiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I m cristina national portugees. I registered myself in spain and got NIF no.They issued me NIF on a green paper. This paper has no expiry date. Is it a permanent card for me. or i have to apply again for renewal. (if apply after how much time). 2. My husband (non EU)having tarjeta familiar de la union is expiring now in 2011. which one documents are required for renewal his residecy. 3.Is there any need of my documents (origional or photocopy)pls tell in detail or i have to go at there with him.
    Thanks
    Hi Cristina, you have obtained a 'certificado de registro de ciudadano de la Unión Europea'. Unlike its predecessor, the 'tarjeta de ciudadano comunitario', this document has no expiry date. It will last until you notify the Spanish authorities that you no longer wish to reside in Spain. With regards to the documentation required for your husband's permit renewal, please don't hesitate to contact our immigration department at Lawbird.
    Marta Flores
    Legal Assistant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    helo marta

Thanks for guidance to other chicos

Thanks and awaiting.

Hi! Without your wife you will not be able to renew your ' tarjeta de familiar comunitario'. If you would like to initiate your divorce procedures, you can do so through an edict and an official publication. This way you can notify the lawsuit and obtain favorable ruling.

Unregistered

Post To get residency larga duracion E.C.

helo marta my friend have tarjeta larga duracion now and want to change it withLARGA DURACION E.C.
    Pls guide us for its requiements and where to apply and how much time required for to change it. thanks

Hello,

If you are looking at possibly working in any EU country (with the exception of the UK, Ireland and Denmark - countries which did enter this agreement) it is in your interest to request your 'Tarjeta de Residencia Larga Duración- CE'. This card is requested at your nearest ' Oficina de Extranjeros' or 'Sudelegación de Gobierno'. Unlike the 'Tarjeta de Residencia Larga Duración', this card will enable you to reside and work in the mentioned EU members states indefinitely. In addition to this you will receive the same treatment as other EU nationals in most social and economic areas and also receive a higher protection against an EU expulsion.

When you attend your appointment make sure that you fulfill all the requirements and that you have the correct paperwork in order to prove this.
    Marta Flores
    Legal Assistant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Question guidence for divorce process

helo marta

About 05 month before i hired a lawyer for divorce but I m not satisfy with lawyer due to his different statements in different times

My question is

1. From court or which office i can check status of my case now?
    as per lawyer statement

2.The court also advertise in a newspaper to inform my wife for divorce from where i can get this news paper? Pls try to solve my problem awtg.

Because Lawyer is not giving me any documentry avidence only different statements.
    Hope u will give me the solution pls.