Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Residence Permit

Unregistered

Post guidence for divorce

Quote Originally Posted by Marta View Post
    Hi! Without your wife you will not be able to renew your ' tarjeta de familiar comunitario'. If you would like to initiate your divorce procedures, you can do so through an edict and an official publication. This way you can notify the lawsuit and obtain favorable ruling.
    Helo marta
    As per ur advice about 05 month before i hired a lawyer for divorce but still i did not get any improvement by documentry in my case. so my question is

1. from where in court or any office i can check status of my divorce case.
    as per lawyer said the court published in a news paper to inform ur wife for divorce
    2. from where i can get this news paper
    pls help me for to solve my problem. awtg

Unregistered

Post Reminder 1

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Helo marta
    As per ur advice about 05 month before i hired a lawyer for divorce but still i did not get any improvement by documentry in my case. so my question is

1. FROM WHERE IN COURT OR ANY OFFICE I CAN CHECK STATUS OF MY DIVORCE.
    as per lawyer said the court published in a news paper to inform ur wife for divorce
    Awaiting ur guidence pls

Unregistered

Post Reminder 2

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Awaiting ur guidence pls
    Helo marta

Awaiting ur guidance pls.

Unregistered

Question Reminder#3

Hello Mis MARTA

Awaiting ur guidance pls

hi,
    me and my husband has been living here in spain for more than 3 years.My son borned here in spain.now we have done all things required to submit our docs for arraigo social.problem is that now a days they make u wait for arraigo certificate for more than 3 months.it wasnt like this 3 months ago.they used to give you that arraigo certificate in 15 to 20 days and we prepared our docs according to that.now when my husband recieved his certificate his character certificate has expired.does he have to get new one and will have to do all stuff again??plzzzz help we called them everyday that our cerificate gonna expire but all they told us to wait.now what to do???

Hello Subhejamal,

I recommend you to get a fresh certificate at the earliest just before the appointment at the Immigration office. Sometimes, in lack of a valid certificate, the immigration office can issue a document request note that allows about 10 days to provide with a fresh certificate. Some other times, they will just refuse to process the file for that reason and request you to prepare it again from the beginning.

The best thing is to explain them what has happened and they will let you know if it is possible for them to issue the documentation request note. Unfortunately, there is no way to speed things up in those matters.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

thanks a lot patricia,yes we have got the paper requestiing to issue one in ten days.hoping that things go well.just one thing i want to ask,we have to submit a contrato de trabajo also with other docs.two are already rejected by ministry.what are the requirements for a contrato de trabajo for arraigo,which is acceptable by the authority??'

Hello Subhejamal,

The most important requirement in relation to the work contract is that it has a duration of at least one year. I would need to see a copy of the contract to determine if it is valid and correctly filled out.

Please fee free to email me on Patricia at Lawbird.com if you wish to discuss your case in detail.

Best Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Default question

hello, im jean can anyone please help me, im a filipino and my father petition me in spain and i acquired a regimen comunitario familiar cuidadano de la union.. my regimen comunitario will expired on april 2016. and the last time i was in spain is june 2013.. i stayed in the philippines from june 2013 up to now... its 2 years and 7 months..my question is, is it posible for me to go back to spain? or do i need to process anything?what will i do?

Unregistered

Default About information

I am an non-Eu-citizen married to an Eu citizen and we are living in Spain. I have residence card on the basis of this marriage.
    I want to know can we visit UK together? I have Tarjeta de familiar de ciudadano de la unión considered under regimen comunitario. Can I travel with these card to uk with my wife or am I need visa ?
    Thank you