Hi Patricia,

I am going to apply for Spanish nationality and one of the requirements on the Ministry website is to attach "Certificado de antecedentes penales del Registro Central de penados". Any information on how to get this?
Furthermore, it also says that "Puede sustituirse por la autorización de consulta al Ministerio de Justicia consignada en el modelo de solicitud".
Would appreciate your comments on this matter?

Here is the Ministry link: https://www.mjusticia.gob.es/cs/Sate...dad-residencia

Thank you and best regards,