my kids are 19 and 22. Born in Spain to British mother, Spanish father. Lived in UK after parents' divorce 2002. Now at UK Universities with British student loans. Can they have Spanish ID cards and register to a Spanish address plus have Spanish bank account without losing benefits of their UK citizenship please?