Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Pls help how to recover cancelled permanent residecy

Unregistered

Exclamation Pls help how to recover cancelled permanent residecy

Hello Patricia

Advance thanks as u always gave a proper guide line for foreigners. Hope this time your guideline will be solve the problem inshallah.

I m in a very big problem. I gave fingers prints for 2nd permanet resident card when went there to receive the card they said your residency is cancelled.
    And i checked my whole previous residencies all are NO FAVORABLE at this time.
    I requested them tell me what is the problem. They told your 1st permanent card has any false document. I think, it can because my boss got nationality and went england.
    later the whole employees came to know he was defaulter of differnet departments in spain. when he went later in my vida laboral, basic cotazcion (i worked in this company about 6 month) was deleated also. But i was working in other empressa i did not care it because at this time i hve vida laboral of above than 9 years.

In the start of 2018 i submitted my nationality also. This year my childerns also got 1st larga duracion.
    My question is

1. what will they do for residency with me and what shuld i do to get my same status???
    2. will they cancel my children residency also they have spent more than 4 years in spain thier age one is 18+ 2nd is 17+???

Please guide me as soon as possible.

Thanks and awaiting.
    Mahmood

Hello Mahmood,

I recommend you to contact local legal assistance to check all the documentation related to your situation and study the case. It requires an examination of the events, and we cannot answer your questions without further details.

Please feel free to send us email to discuss your case.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Exclamation What are the rights of above 18 child

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hello Mahmood,

I recommend you to contact local legal assistance to check all the documentation related to your situation and study the case. It requires an examination of the events, and we cannot answer your questions without further details.

Please feel free to send us email to discuss your case.

Regards,
    Hello Patricia

As i described my case in above detail. My residency is recovered on this behalf they say that this fake contract was used only for children. This contract was used for childrens Regrupacion familiar five years before. And now they have Larga duracion. (dependente with my name) but they are above 18 years. Can the ministery take action against their residencys now. or they are above 18. They are independent now.

Thanks and awtg

Hello

Unfortunately this question cannot be answered in general terms. The documentation you mention must be examined and a possible appeal must be prepared by an immigration lawyer after reviewing the documentation and considering the chances of success.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile