Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Legit check (scamwatch) for Litigation Services S.L.

Unregistered

Default Trevor

I was contacted by Rebecca Lawrence from Litigation Services about a claim against Instant Access. After eventually emailing them documents they say we have a claim for £47K but want 1557€ for translation & court fees.
    The latest reply came from Platinum Services & Administration, so obviously the same company. When I asked about their success, Rebecca told me they have so far won 2 cases. Very suspicious.

Unregistered

Default Platinum services and administration sl

Hi All, I to have been contacted at first by Litigation Services S.L and then when I finally acted the company had changed it name to the one above. I have sent evidence that I lost money to Instant Access and have been told that I have a very strong case and could win back my £59k that I had lost, of course that would be great, however, I need to pay upfront £1400 for translation, and other things blah blah and was told that I had to do this as I was not paying them but other companies, the email from Rebecca Lawrence said that the lawyers said that they never take on cases which they think they wont win, so I dont understand why they wont pay it themselves if they are that confident! I wont be sending the money. Beware people.

Unregistered

Default Has anyone actually received any money from this?

Platinum Services in Administration S.L. are advising that this entire thread is made up, can anyone confirm?

Tommo

Default Platinum Administration Services.

Catriona Hannington from Platinum Administration Services SL is still at it. Had a cold call after she found my name ‘on the list’. Was taken in at first by her educated manner, her knowledge of the numbers (supplied by you guys) and her sympathetic, understanding approach. I googled her name and company after to find this thread. After several missed follow up calls from her, I emailed her the following message: “The reviews I have found are all negative and recommend avoid taking this any further. I will therefore have a lawyer with me when I call you and will record the conversation. Is that OK with you?”
    Nothing.

Unregistered

Default Platinum services and administration

I received a cold call from Andrea Jones from platinum services and administration.....dream homes worldwide are apparently under investigation and their assets have been frozen.....Andrea said she got my details from dream homes worldwide...I sent all documentation and was told I had a case but needed to get them translated into Spanish...1600 euros .....I said I would get them translated myself to be told they need to be translated by a court approved translator! I expressed my concerns about the process being fraudulent but Andrea reassured me they are legit! With 60k riding on this of course I want to believe it all but at the same time I just don’t...I have booked an appointment to go out to Spain and was told that the lawyer will give me a call a week prior to the appointment to give me directions.....any advice anyone please? The appointment is for the 11th September 2019

Administrator

For further information regarding this company, and several others mentioned in this thread, I suggest that you visit https://insidetimeshare.com/tag/litigation-services-sl/ .

The company director is Daniel Calle, who is linked to other bogus law firms which have taken money from people in the past but have delivered nothing, vanishing into thin air after a couple of years of operation.

I recommend that you stay well away from this company.

Unregistered

Default Platinum Services and Adminstration

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi All, I to have been contacted at first by Litigation Services S.L and then when I finally acted the company had changed it name to the one above. I have sent evidence that I lost money to Instant Access and have been told that I have a very strong case and could win back my £59k that I had lost, of course that would be great, however, I need to pay upfront £1400 for translation, and other things blah blah and was told that I had to do this as I was not paying them but other companies, the email from Rebecca Lawrence said that the lawyers said that they never take on cases which they think they wont win, so I dont understand why they wont pay it themselves if they are that confident! I wont be sending the money. Beware people.
    I too have been contacted by Shelia Hampton from PSAA who sounded so plausible about getting money back from EZE Group but for an upfront payment of £1248.77 for translation and notary services. Having read these posts I have been well warned and thank you all. Regards. Iain

Unregistered

Thumbs down Platinum services administration sl

I have been contacted by platinum services saying they can claim back our £14,675 from club class and Tenlanz vacations, but after reading the reviews on this company ,I think I will give it a miss. We have been caught out with these type of bogus companies twice before. It has cost us so far another £4000 ,with nothing in return,So I always check them out before parting with any money. We have decided to cut our loses and call it a day !

Unregistered

Exclamation Money Back from JLC Lawyers

Just thought I would add - after 2 years we finally did get some money. However the court awarded £30K and with COSTS we actually received only £6K - now this is better than nothing I agree but I am now in the process of trying to find out exactly what those £23K costs were.
    I will keep you updated.
    Be very careful and read the small print - I personally think we only got money because I was like a dog with a bone chasing them up very very regularly .

Unregistered

Default It pays to use a search engine, even if for curiosity.

Ditto on the above questions and answers by myself having been called upon by Litigation Services; SA.
    Having been scammed by ABC Legal out of £4K to terminate my US timeshare contract, I discover the final paperwork is bogus and useless.
    This Spanish company state they can get my £4K plus damages back.

Has anybody heard the name of Mark Rowe?