Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Luis Santiago Associates Abogados

Unregistered

I am now a richer by 7,500,000.00... You should have answered your letter...just joking lol...

Unregistered

I just received the same type of letter from Diez Asociados & Abogados from Madrid sent to Quebec Canada. I can now see how some people fall for these scams...very well written but obviously a scam.

Unregistered

Default Same letter, different names

My father received the same letter in Montreal Canada. The deceased has our last name. I wonder if they are targetting only older people with this.

For what it is worth, if you have not been victimized and just want to report this, in Canada the RCMP suggests that you forward this to the anti-fraud centre. Visit http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/scams-fraudes/rep-sig-eng.htm for the email address.

I am sure that the FBI or Postal service in the US has a similar report email/line.

BB

Unregistered

Default Scammmmmm

I live in Windsor Canada and same thing came to my father on Nov 2010. I am glad i seen your posts even thought it was hard to believe it anyways. Thank you all

Unregistered

Default Yet another letter

my husband recieved a letter from this mob today - what alot of bollocks - this rodrigo is a sharlotan and needs to be dealt with.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Elite Associados.

I received a letter from France, saying one of my relative died in the tsunami 2004, and there was a vault in the Mediterrania Trust & Safekeeping sl, and i had to pay a certain amount of euros to register it, .... which i did.....i received a call confirming they had received the amount from the trust, run by Phillipe Trezzano, my acting solictor Peter Sanz from Elite Associados in Madrid, then i was asked to put another but larger much larger amount in another bank, to get it put in my name, when saying i was having trouble getting it, i started getting very unprofessional ph calls from both of them....now i come on here, a little too late, but just in time...THESE SCUM BAGS HAVE RECEIVED EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS FROM ME.. they acted very profession ...SO BEWARE......

Unregistered

Default Something Should be Done

Hi,
    Like all of you that have posted I just received the same SCAM letter in the post this morning if I hadn't known any better I would have gone WOW $USD10.5 million but as soon as I read the first few lines I knew it was a fake and something has to be done about this blood sucking creeps before some poor person is sucked into their scam and discloses all of their financial details to these scum bags

Unregistered

Smile

I received a letter from a Mr Alejando from DIES ASOCIADOS & ABOGADOS Madrid, wow a relative of mine with the same last name dies along with his family in the tsunami on the 26th December 2004. 10.5 Million USD, Well who cares if it's a scam or not, they have your address already so tell them to put the cheque in the mail. LOL

Unregistered

Default Diez Asociados & Abogados

Today my father rec'd a letter (Madrid to Vancouver, BC) from Mr. Jose Antonio Lopez of Diez Asociados & Abogados untitling him to 10.5 million USD dollars. Same exact letter...relative had died in the 2004 tsunami...etc. I read your posts and have looked up Mr. Lopez's email addresses and they both belong to free email account services. So sketchy and blatantly obvious that this is a scam. Definately sending a report in: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/scams-fraudes/rep-sig-eng.htm

Unregistered

Default Diez Asociados & Abogados

sounds like a lot of people who died in the tsunami were Millionaires LOL. these letters we're all getting are not professionals at all, they keep asking for a complete secrecy and integrity, they also saying things like " the transaction that will benefit us both" and also how they already gone to the high court to clear the transfer of the money and all they need from me is a complete co operation, I mean if you get a letter from a real lawyer about an inheritance that you're going to get, there will be non of that crap, you won't have to send them money for some "fees", the fees if any will be taken out of your money and you'll just get a cheque. I can't believe how some people send them 8000 dollars??? WOW. Oh and also the deal is 50
    % for them and 50% for me, a real lawyer won't be asking for 50%, gee they're greedy. PMSL.