Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abogado Servicios JurĂ*dicos SL

Eileen

Default Abogado Servicios JurĂ*dicos SL

Abogado Servicios JurĂ*dicos, SL. VAT no:B8270785.ACCREDITED ATTORNEY, Calle Mesena, 41, Oficina 1Âș Dcha.28654 Madrid Spain Barrister Gifford Vernon Barbara de Braganza11,28004 Madrid Spain 34677 384 067 Royal bank international Jose ORTEGA Y GASSET 7 28006 MADRID ESPANA 34672820088

JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THEY REGISTERED AND THEY ARE TRUE COMPANYIES THANKYOU CONTACT ME URGENT AS THEY ARE ASKING FOR DRUG CLEARANCE CERIFICATE,ANTI TERRIOST CERIFICATE AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF IT IN AUSTRILIA CONTACT

Administrator

Hi Eileen

This is nothing but a scam. Please don't have further dealings with these people.

More information on: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Regards

Unregistered

Talking Abogado Servicios JurĂ*dicos SL

Yes, found it funny when the person told me he looked all over for the person with my surname, but funny enough if you search Skype we are all over the world including Australia, South Africa, Korea, US, UK and probably France... He also said in his letter to me that he know that I am not Biologically related to the deceased, but he can "fix it up".

At least I got a French Postage stamp for my dad's stamp collection out of it

Unregistered

Thumbs down Yet another one

Even got one in little old New Zealand. Had a few errors in the letter as well.

Nice try dudes

Unregistered

Red face Gifford Vernon

So why do the Spanish police not contact this fellow and take him to court?
    Why are the firm of Gifford Vernon in the USA not doing the same?
    Please advise.
    Thanks, RT.

Unregistered

Angry Got a letter too...

Living in Sweden and the law firm above promised to get a share of somebodies heritage,that is not my relative at all.
    Whats with this scam???

Unregistered

Exclamation Barrister Gifford Vernon scam

I received a letter informing me of a deceased relative (or maybe not), who had left millions of dollars in the bank unclaimed. The "so called" lawyer, Gifford Vernon, wanted my full cooperation and he would provide all legal documents to prove that I am the next of kin, assuring me that I would be protected from any breach of law.

This person was definitely no relative of mine and I am sure if I had contacted this lawyer there would be some money involved on my part, although this was not indicated in the first correspondence.

Sure wish these guys would be arrested!

Unregistered

Post Abogado Servicios Juridicos

I also recieved a letter regarding a possible relative to collect his inheritance he deposited in One Trunk box/Diplomatic Personal Treasure containing thirteen million , five Hundred Thousand United States dollars. I Have never heard of this person and I'm sure if they looked up our last name I would not be the only one to contact. I'm glad to know there are other letters out there to prove it is a scam. I just hope he is stopped before he hurts alot of people.

Unregistered

Default Big Time Scam

Received same letter advising of millions inclaimed in bank, etc. Letter received Aug 8 2014. Noted it was mailed from Spain Apr 8, 2014. First clue it was a scam.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I received a letter informing me of a deceased relative (or maybe not), who had left millions of dollars in the bank unclaimed. The "so called" lawyer, Gifford Vernon, wanted my full cooperation and he would provide all legal documents to prove that I am the next of kin, assuring me that I would be protected from any breach of law.

This person was definitely no relative of mine and I am sure if I had contacted this lawyer there would be some money involved on my part, although this was not indicated in the first correspondence.

Sure wish these guys would be arrested!
    I also received this same letter claiming he was lawyer for the Late person, I am alive and am not liking this stuff. Wish they could catch and do something about these people. arrest and punish them.My letter was postmarked 4/15/2015, and i received it on the same day. . whats up with that????