Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: What can I do if the agent is refusing to return my deposit?

Unregistered

Default Con artists!!

These two are definitely con artists. They conned my husband and me out of a rental deposit on a property that didn't even exist. They definitely have the gift of the gab and try to make you feel as if you are friends. Unfortunately we found out the hard way and were left out of pocket. I never thought we'd be that easily fooled but it goes to show that you have to be careful about who you trust. I don't know how people can be so deceitful - I just hope justice is served.

Unregistered

Default Definite Con Artists

This despicable couple are definitely con artists and they did my fiance and I out of 2200euros and left us homeless with me being 7 months pregnant. I am disgusted to see that somebody is actually sticking up for them - possibly you just see them socially and have not dealt with them in a financial way!!? Ask most people around the port as they all seem to know what they are like and the type of scams that they pull.

I heard that they were due to appear in court on 20th March but I havent heard anything else since so if anyone knows what happened I would be interested in knowing. I believe in karma and this is a definite case where I hope what goes around comes around!!

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This despicable couple are definitely con artists and they did my fiance and I out of 2200euros and left us homeless with me being 7 months pregnant. I am disgusted to see that somebody is actually sticking up for them - possibly you just see them socially and have not dealt with them in a financial way!!? Ask most people around the port as they all seem to know what they are like and the type of scams that they pull.

I heard that they were due to appear in court on 20th March but I havent heard anything else since so if anyone knows what happened I would be interested in knowing. I believe in karma and this is a definite case where I hope what goes around comes around!!
    I see nobody leaves names and contact details. I have known Annie and Steve for fifteen years and thy are the best of people. If anybody leaves a name on this blog with a genuine complaint it would have been dealt with. No names I see!!!! All trolls. Get a life and if I get my hands on anyone that spits out bile against innocent people god help you. Martin Welsh.

Duquesa mum

Default Confirmation

I am finding this to be some sort of witch hunt. Did anyone ask why they are still here? Why Annie still has the same telephone number? They don't seem to be hiding from my perspective. I have known them for many years, they have placed me in properties and each time they have gone out of their way to assist. I really don't know of any other agents that go out of their way like they do. Things happen in life, but you can't believe everything you read! Feel free to message me and I will be happy to respond with my experiences.

Unregistered

Default Anne phonenumber

Since you know her,what is her phonenumber? There is no phonenumber on her website.

Annie and Steve are duplicitous and immoral - I say that from personal experience. They make you think they are your friends, but all the time they are scamming you. Do not trust them! I am a UK-based TV producer for the BBC and I WILL be exposing them for their dishonesty.
    I can only say to those sticking up for them, I probably would've done the same, 18 months ago; but after what they have put my partner and I through, all I can say is do not be fooled like we were! I really do not know how they can sleep at night.
    For those that want contact numbers, I'm happy to share the last numbers I had for them: Steve: 00 34 672 66 04 54 Annie: 00 34 627 21 1644

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THEM - YOU CAN'T BELIEVE A WORD THEY SAY!
    Last edited by Johannah; 03-02-2016 at 12:58 AM.

Unregistered

Default Steve and Annie's only apparent friend(probably Steve posing as his own friend!)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see nobody leaves names and contact details. I have known Annie and Steve for fifteen years and thy are the best of people. If anybody leaves a name on this blog with a genuine complaint it would have been dealt with. No names I see!!!! All trolls. Get a life and if I get my hands on anyone that spits out bile against innocent people god help you. Martin Welsh.
    Martin Welsh - why should people put their names ffs? giving the names and contact details of the hundreds of people conned out of money by these two would not make a blind bit of difference, its not like they are going to pay anyone back is it?!!!
    they should be ousted to the public via a documentary on con artists living in the Costa del sol. and unfortunately there are thousands of them, and they all do the same thing - the suggestion of a bullet would be a far too merciful end for all of them!

Unregistered

Default Just had to say

These two are definitely dodgy and I have very threatening emails which were sent to my husband and I after we left a property earlier than we had agreed due to family problems. We forfeited our deposit because of this so should have been no problem..

Well its been quite a while since ive been on this site its norma barnes....has anyone got any fresh information on steve lee or anne williams....i would be more than interested if anyone has recently been receiving any payments from these two pieces of low life my private contact details are the same as previous threads..norma.barnes@hotmail.co.uk..thank you

Default Con artist

I had the misfortune of spending time around annie recently. She caused me a huge problem and lost me my job by having the nerve to tell my boss I'm "dodgy" I looked hers and Steves name up just as a search for info on another matter and saw all this. None of it surprises me. Yes they're still in Spain and quite cleverly probably haven't broken the law. The complaints here outnumber the people sticking up for them, so I'll make my own mind up as to the kind of people they are