Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: What can I do if the agent is refusing to return my deposit?

Unregistered

Unhappy Has anyone had any contact from Steve or Anne or had a deposit returned?

Hi, we also lost a deposit on a property we later found out had been sold to someone else even when we were told the mortgage was being processed!

It's not a fortune but the principe that these people can scam hard working folk and get away with it.

If they still live in the area, how do they show their faces!

I don't understand how they can't be stopped.

Unregistered

I understand they are now operating this website http://rentalsinduquesa.com/ via a mobile telephone number, no office so be warned.

Unregistered

Default Annie and Steve

It appears they are still trying it on, offering rent to buy options and demanding deposit straight away:

Their webite is www.rentalsinduquesa.com - this has been registered by ANNIE LEIGH to a London PO Box address in January 2012.

Annie's mobile number is [REDACTED]

They needto be stopped now
    Last edited by ifv; 03-23-2015 at 02:19 PM. Reason: No personal info allowed

Unregistered

Default Me Too

They borrowed my keys undertake a viewing of my apartmnt.

They never returned the keys to teh cleaner and only when I letthe apartment to a hioilday letter did I find then had put someone in there.

Since then they have made excuse after excuse why they can'tpay me the rent or deposit since teh renter hasmoved out.

I'm owed in the region of 4000 euros.

Flying pig

Default The keep doing

their scam. The latest and still working mail address is wwpd@hotmail.co.uk

Unregistered

Default how long does it take to send them back to where they came from?

Quote Originally Posted by Flying pig View Post
    their scam. The latest and still working mail address is wwpd@hotmail.co.uk
    I actually thought they would be gone by now-sad that the spanish gov dont run them out of the country

Tinkerbell

Default Steve and Anne

They are still at large in Duquesa golf I v seen them showing families around properties near me offering really low prices and asking for large deposits which they will pick up from you for your own convenience!!! Then you can't find them!!!
    How on earth have they been doing this for years and still getting away with it...

Unregistered

Default Mr X

The two people you are talking about Steve and Annie now run a con business called Rental in Duquesa. I contacted them to view properties in Duquesa on the 22/01/2015. After a lot of messing us about Steve arrived at our Hotel to show us some properties that we had shown interest in. He took us to one which we not asked to see and it was an absolute shit hole. When asked about the properties that we had shown interest in he said he would come back on the 24/01/2015 and take us out for the morning. He never showed and would not answer the phone. We spoke to other agents around the Marina area and they said both him and his wife were both con artists.

Unregistered

Default Obviously a fake

If you should mean the right persons, what I seriously doubt, then I liked to see the bodyguard and the tatoos. As long we know Annie and Steve, what is more than 2 years, they are very honest and trustful. If you give out personal details, why donĀ“t you show your identity? I would do that if you did. You could give people the possibility to ask you about your experiences with them. The mentioned date btw was her birthday.

Unregistered

Default Court

Not everybody like to put their name in forums, and that is understandable. But will they appear in court and what for?