Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What can I do if the agent is refusing to return my deposit?

Thumbs down Warning

sandrablanco 2002 yahoo.fr - major scam artisit!!!!
    Had me sign power of attorney for Legal services (since im in UK)
    Used MY legal service money to buy herself holiday homes in Spain (shes now selling)
    I received NO legal services (to which I paid under contract) Received NO money for these homes she sells NOTHING

HIGHLY UNETHICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HIGHLY GREEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
    HIGHLY CORRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    NOT LEGITAMATELY LICENSED!
    and
    SHE LOVES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF BRITS AND ENGLISHMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Hi my name is norma barnes you can e-mail me at norma.barnes@hotmail.co.uk, Steve and Anne owe a lot of people money, I was also offered "power of Attorney" which I did not do. Please email me and we can talk. thanks

Hello everyone, I absolutely am not Anne Williams. I had to delete my posts as I had received threats from these people. PM me please if you have had problems with them...

Hi my name is norma barnes please e-mail me at norma.barnes@hotmail.co.uk I would love to talk to you. Thank you

Unregistered

Default Mr

Dear All,

I hate to say it but they are still trading, I was also had over with lots of promises and nothing every happened, then when we decided to move as we couldnt trust them and heard very bad reports about them, they told us such lies!!!

We never got the contract until after months, they managed to set us up with a bank DD etc to pay bills for things without me being involved, when we left I recieved so many threats by e mail from this Steve Lee. I decided to look on the internet and found that they were wanted for Theft/Fraud and there was an actual warrant out shown on that web page by a Spanish judge, to do with Non payment of a large sum owed for an office they had and used in Calahonda
    area, they are also wanted for other issues. But the warrant shown states they failed to appear and should anyone know of their whereabouts they should contact directly the court, I believe it was a court in Marbella area.

I have been told they live in the Duequesa estate behind the Eroski shop and Fish and Chip Shop opposite the Puerto de Duquesa and do a lot of work for MAGNA MANILVA a gated community not far from there, Magna I am told has large executive type properties in Spain such as in Madrid, Marbella, Malaga, Barcelona etc, they are at the Magna Manilva frequently setting up rentals etc etc, a friend has told me they are seen a lot going into a estate agents opposite the Fish and Chip shop in Duquesa Port, maybe they share that office.

I hope this maybe of some help to some of you, the warrant also showed Photos of them so there is NO DOUBT who this Spanish judge needs to see!!!!

Anon

Unregistered

How on earth are these two still getting away with it, there is a bar in Monte Duquesa courtyard that they used to drink in regularly maybe someone should go and have a lookl

I know them both

Exclamation They're so friendly, but so dodgy!

I know them both and have witnessed some of the underhand dealings. Here are a few replies to your message:

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We never got the contract until after months, they managed to set us up with a bank DD etc to pay bills for things without me being involved...
    That's because they faked your signatures. I've seen it done. My landlord screwed up the contract, so they falsified another in order to get utilities turned on.

I have been told they live in the Duequesa estate behind the Eroski shop and Fish and Chip Shop opposite the Puerto de Duquesa and do a lot of work for MAGNA MANILVA a gated community not far from there,
    No, but they do a lot of work for the complex up above Eroski, letting and selling the Goleto apartments and townhouses.

Magna I am told has large executive type properties in Spain such as in Madrid, Marbella, Malaga, Barcelona etc, they are at the Magna Manilva frequently setting up rentals etc etc, a friend has told me they are seen a lot going into a estate agents opposite the Fish and Chip shop in Duquesa Port, maybe they share that office.
    I don't think they do any work with the guys from Manilva Properties anymore. I have heard from one of them that there was a falling out there.

Also, as someone else has mentioned in this thread, they rent a place in La Vizcaronda, somewhere else they also try desperately to get people onto "rent to buy" contracts.

I've dealt with them numerous times and they're both lovely, lovely people on the surface... it's hard to read stuff like this, never mind join in with it.

I know them both

How on earth are these two still getting away with it, there is a bar in Monte Duquesa courtyard that they used to drink in regularly maybe someone should go and have a lookl
    You'll usually find Steve in Ed's Bar when the football or rugby is on, occasionally in Hemmingways in the port

Hi my name is norma barnes you can e-mail me at norma.barnes@hotmail.co.uk you say you know them both, how well do you know them as friends or business people. They actually be-friended me and I thought they were really nice before they stole my hard earned money (thousands). I have also been told they can be found in Eds Bar, and I also have an address for them.

Hi my name is norma barnes you can e-mail me at norma.barnes@hotmail.co.uk, I am in touch with the person who got the court order on them I will pass on the information to him.