Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What can I do if the agent is refusing to return my deposit?

I act as lawyer for Property4abroad. If anyone thinks they are owed money from Property4abroad then please forward me an email with your correct name and cause for your claim to me at lfmendez@vallejoabogados. Please note that any person using this site for anything other than reasons of obtaining financial redress will be taken through the courts without exception. LUIS F MENDEZ BANDERAS. MALAGA LAWYER 6052

Hi I have tried to send you an e-mail but it wont go through saying I need correct name not nick name. Norma Barnes

Unregistered

These both are still scamming in this region. The websites www.rentalsincasares.com and www.rentalsinduquesa.com belong to them.
    They rent us a house and took the deposit and rent and went away. The last time seen was two days ago when Annie tried to rent another house to a person in Manilva.
    They need to get what they deserve... as soon as possible. If anyone needs further informations please mail me to deepphrozen [at] yahoo.de
    I am still in the region and won't go until i get them or at least one of them both...

Unregistered

Ah and i have also their working phone numbers and a very actual photo of Annie.

Charles Manson

Quote Originally Posted by lfmendez View Post
    i act as lawyer for property4abroad. If anyone thinks they are owed money from property4abroad then please forward me an email with your correct name and cause for your claim to me at lfmendez@vallejoabogados. Please note that any person using this site for anything other than reasons of obtaining financial redress will be taken through the courts without exception. Luis f mendez banderas. Malaga lawyer 6052
    you are a joke and they too
    now come on take me to court you super lawyer. You must be joking triing to scare us with the court when anne and steve are the most criminal persons in spain....well not the most but very criminal.

Hi do you have an address, for either of them I have a photo of Steve Norma Barnes

Hi could you please e-mail me at norma.barnes@hotmail.co.uk I would be interested in having Anne and Steves up to date numbers, as I have been in touch with the fraud police in England and any more information would be great. Thank you Norma

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by lfmendez View Post
    I act as lawyer for Property4abroad. If anyone thinks they are owed money from Property4abroad then please forward me an email with your correct name and cause for your claim to me at lfmendez@vallejoabogados. Please note that any person using this site for anything other than reasons of obtaining financial redress will be taken through the courts without exception. LUIS F MENDEZ BANDERAS. MALAGA LAWYER 6052
    This is not their lawyer

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Manson View Post
    you are a joke and they too
    now come on take me to court you super lawyer. You must be joking triing to scare us with the court when anne and steve are the most criminal persons in spain....well not the most but very criminal.
    why dont you call him -he is not their lawyer and will be 100% behind anyone seeking them - this man is a very reputable lawyer and before critizing people get your facts right - they have used a lawyers name to look good - besides was told yesterday that a certain steve will be featured on Fake Britain tonight at 7pm before Eastenders

Hi I watched as you suggested Fake Britain there was nothing on Steve, Spain or property. Would it be another date?? Grateful if you could let me know, thanks Norma