Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What can I do if the agent is refusing to return my deposit?

Unregistered

Default Anne Williams and Steve Lee Fraud - latest information 2012

Here is a link to what seems like a Spanish court case against the two, might be very useful to those of you pursuing them as it states the lawyers names etc

http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...6prmd%3Dimvnso

Unregistered

Default Ann Williams and Steve Lee

Would everyone on this forum please send details of how they have been scammed, especially with regards to the Duquesa area to myself by private message.. thank you

Can anyone who has had problems with Anne Williams and Steve Lee please contact me by pm

Unregistered

Default Rentals in Duquesa

This telephone number (951 276 502) now seems to be being used by a company called 'Rentals in Duquesa'

http://rentalsinduquesa.com

Unregistered

Default Anne Williams

This is the mail I received from Anne Williams in rentalsinduquesa.com when asking her for her full name and if I could meet her or If she could give me her office adress:

"I will give you an address next Tuesday, one week today. There you will meet somebody who will 'represent' the people you are wishing to speak to. Put it in your diary; email one week from today and be prepared to meet. Your IP address, which maybe you thought you had hidden, is not here in Spain so I assume you will need time to make arrangements to come over.

Send as many emails as you wish between now and then but you will only receive an answer next Tuesday."

Unregistered

Default Lola44

Quote Originally Posted by Lola44 View Post
    Can anyone who has had problems with Anne Williams and Steve Lee please contact me by pm
    Lola 44, You are Anne Williams arent you??

I have had problems Norma Barnes

Hi Im new to this forum how do I send you a private message I was scammed by Steve and Anne Duquessa Suits Norma Barnes

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by norma barnes View Post
    Hi Im new to this forum how do I send you a private message I was scammed by Steve and Anne Duquessa Suits Norma Barnes
    Hi,
    Please contact me at: electrovasionas@gmail.com

Administrator

Members with post count greater than 3 should be now able to user the private message facility.

Regards