Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What can I do if the agent is refusing to return my deposit?

Hello Norma,

You would have to do so in Spain, as it is where they are based and where the misappropriation allegedly took place (and possibly the deceipt).
    Antonio Flores
    Abogado/Lawyer
    Lawbird Legal Services | Contact Me
    Instagram | Read my Blog

If I may ask, what sort of deposits did you pay Steve and Anne?
    Antonio Flores
    Abogado/Lawyer
    Lawbird Legal Services | Contact Me
    Instagram | Read my Blog

Unregistered

Default Steve Lee is a con man

Quote Originally Posted by aflores View Post
    If I may ask, what sort of deposits did you pay Steve and Anne?
    I was also conned by Steve lee. He has conned me out of $6,000 for a property I purchased in Florida. He was paid a reservation fee and it was supposed to come off the final amount but It never happened. He needs a bullit between the eyeballs!

Hi Antonio,

Roughly £16,000 plus various other amounts £450 £250 £150 these were for my NIE Number in spain, for utilities to be turned on in Tenerife which I pulled out of and he was supposed to have transferred my money over, about £1,500 solicitors fees which were also transferred over to another solicitor (according to Steve) and £406 to get a mortgage again he was supposed to have got all these fees back for me. I have paperwork as high as a "mountain". I have a letter from Steve stating that my money is totaly safe with him.

Unregistered

Default Steve and Anne

They are both terrible people that have scammed many people. Would it be possible to contact the local newspapers in the Manilva area, to write a story about theirs frauds and victims? So the english community that I guess they are a part of in Manilva and in the Duquesa area, would learn about these criminals. I live partly in Marbella and druve often through sabinillas, but have not met either of them yet.He frauded me for 3000 euro.

Hi I think that is a brill idea to contact local newspapers, I have photos of Steve if that is any help.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was also scammed by Steve and Anne, when I paid a deposit for a apartment in Manilva in 2009. Does anybody know if they are in Spain or England and if they still are in "business"?
    they are still on spain , i belive they live in vizcaronda duqesa golf .and yes still doing the same yo more people!!!!!

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    they are still on spain , i belive they live in vizcaronda duqesa golf .and yes still doing the same yo more people!!!!!
    Thanks! If they own the apartment in Vizcaronda, there might be hope to get our money back. I will contact the board and ask if they are renting or owning as well as informing them that they have criminals as neighbours.

Hi ive just read your post, im not too good with this forum but have you managed to find out anything else about Steve and Annes whereabouts, norma

Unregistered

Default Anne Williams and Steve Lee latest information 2012

They conned many owners at the "Magna Manilva" development. (Bahia de las Rocas)
    They are well known by English locals / businesses around Duquesa Port. I suspect they live or operate local to this area.
    They are certainly buzzing around Magna Manilva a lot lately and it has been suggested that they may live there?

They rely on attracting business through internet websites, you are all doing the right thing by posting their names and business numbers as it keeps getting picked up on google exposing them. But to survive they have to relaunch new websites names, so the best way to hurt them is to keep posting about their new company name/details - and here they are please do your best to post/add their website name & details to other websites to spread the word ........

Worldwide Property Deals, Oficina 2969214, San Luis De Sabinillas, Apartado 291, Malaga, Spain (In Duquesa, but might be a fake address?)
    mail@worldwidepropertydeals.com
    other email - abw001@hotmail.com