Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: I sent the property keys back to the bank, but they have refused them. What can I do?

willuk

Default I sent the property keys back to the bank, but they have refused them. What can I do?

My bank (Bancaja) has refused my offer of Dacion en Pago, I have defaulted three payments since the refusal but the bank no longer answers my Emails, I have no money to pay, the property was valued one year ago by the bank at 130000 euros, the outstanding mortgage stands at 80000 euros, could you help with this matter please as I have no idea what is happening, I sent the property keys back to the bank three months ago.

Dear willuk

The only option you have here is to try to twist the bank´s arm to get a result although I am aware that you have not had a result. If you cannot pay you cannot do much more than simply wait to be sued, as crude as this may sound. It may possible that at some point they contact you to give you the possibility of taking the property from you.

We are able to assist you in the process of transferring the property if finally this proves possible by acting for you at the Notary Public and ensuring the your loan is cancelled on exchange of the property. You can contact us through http://www.lawbird.com/services/contact .

Regards
    Antonio Flores
    Abogado/Lawyer
    Lawbird Legal Services | Contact Me
    Instagram | Read my Blog

Quote Originally Posted by aflores View Post
    Dear willuk

The only option you have here is to try to twist the bank´s arm to get a result although I am aware that you have not had a result. If you cannot pay you cannot do much more than simply wait to be sued, as crude as this may sound. It may possible that at some point they contact you to give you the possibility of taking the property from you.
    [/url] .
    Its really a critical situation. If possible meet the authority physically as they are not responding your email. Or you can wait a little more until they contact you.

Default I sent the property keys back to the bank, but they have refused them. What can I do?

Quote Originally Posted by willuk View Post
    My bank (Bancaja) has refused my offer of Dacion en Pago, I have defaulted three payments since the refusal but the bank no longer answers my Emails, I have no money to pay, the property was valued one year ago by the bank at 130000 euros, the outstanding mortgage stands at 80000 euros, could you help with this matter please as I have no idea what is happening, I sent the property keys back to the bank three months ago.
    You can try in another Bank, I hope it will help you!!!!!!!!!!!!

your property is on motgage ?
    if not than sell it and pay yur debts .

Quote Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
    your property is on motgage ?
    if not than sell it and pay yur debts .
    100% correct, if you paid your debts, then there is no problem.