A SPANISH LAWYER, Martinez e Beneficio, adress: Pasillo Sta. Isabel 15-47, 29002 Malaga, other adress: Paseo Jesus Santos Rein 2 Edif. Ofisel 29640 Fuengirola. My problem is, I can't contact them. In a judicial procedure two timeshare weeks were succesful claimed and the money was booked on a side-account of the Caixa bank, account of GESTORA El Khmiri Financials ,Calle Molino Del Viento 7,10A Fuengirola.I payed them a lot lawyers- and justice costs and taxes. They promised me a few weeks ago to transfer my money to my Dutch account, but suddenly both firms, lawyer and gestoria are gone, disappeared. I can not call them or mail them anymore. I am afraid they are swindlers and stole my money. Can you find these firms? What can I do now, trying to sue them? I know there are about 40 'clients' at least, each client is worth about €25000, I expect a million fraud. I am in touch with a Dutch policeman, who colleborates with Spanish detectives. But that takes a lot of time, I hope you are able to trace those two (fraud) firms, are they still thare or are they really gon with the wind. Your information would be a great help for me