Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Litimed

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, I just thought I would post my experience of Litimed. Thankfully this forum came up on a search to confirm my suspicions of the dodginess of this company. I thought another posting would help google searches for anyone else checking out the validity of Litimed.com or searching for Litimed scam as I did.

I had the exact same spiel from Terry White as Gerry and agreed to receive their e-mail which contained the details of the Escrow account. It was in their lawyers name of MJ Fairbairn who didn't return any results on a google search and was based in the Isle of Man so is effectively offshore.

Terry called me to ask if I had paid my up front fee but I told him I had changed my mind as I believed it was all a scam. A little taken aback he still tried to convince me but was stumped when I asked for the Escrow License details saying he'd never been asked that question before. The conversation didn't last much longer.

As the bank account is a NATWest account, shouldn' they have a duty to investigate if there are allegations that it's being used for fraudulent purposes?
    PLEASE NOTE: NATWEST ARE INVESTIGATING THESE PEOPLE AS I'VE REPORTED THEM. This is a scam.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Litimed

I have submitted my experiences above but would add, Ben Smyth contacted me and I did supply the data of dealings I had with Inside Track/Instant Access which were not private and woyld have been available to Inside Track. When he asked me,at the very end, to deposit monies I told him I had reservations. He said he would call me back, that was 2 months ago and he has never called again.
    Are they just after details? Whats the point of not following up?