Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fraser and Ward Lawyers

Default contact

they have e mailed directions and also called this week going tomorrow to tenerife will keep you updated. feels like a scam sounds like one too but i have been a fool once already. | have got some money back through my credit card company the original deposit to incentive leisure.for the reclaim certificate. even though it was 3 years ago.

Smile Phone Numbers

Fraser and Ward 0161 660 3960 Fax 0034 922 736 293 e mail admin@fraserandward.com

Pete their office hours are different to ours.

Default Frazer and ward

Well we went and stayed at San Andraes/ Royal Tenerife Golf Club. The resort was a good standard as was the villa. About 4* i suspose. Facillities were good but car paking a real pain. A rep contacted us the morning after we arrived and met us no hard sell checked we had brought copies of paper work relating to ILG and Reclaim. They made a time the same rep picked us up and took us to a nearby bar bought us a cuppa and then claimed to be working for RCI points and that Fraser and Ward were just a marketing company no longer used by RCI each time i asked who they worked for they said RCI points after an hour the rep said she would take us to see the legal adviser there were 2 of them she said strangely she became ill on the way there and i ended up driving her there in the hire car. About 10minutes away a small office covered in RCI points adverts. Lots of talk about how little we could get back from reclaim, a load of talk about did we send the claim stubb back, did we know how to work out the return date taking account of public holidays in Gibraltar and that they used a computer to get it right. There was no real hard sell and i made it clear there was no chance i would go for their service. There was talk of a fund from the banks holding time share funds paying out in 2013 but you had to buy into RCI points for 36months never got to the how much stage. Sadly the couple in the room next to us were doing a deal and i head £18000 mentioned we left shortly afterwards. All i can say is we enjoyed our week in the sun thanks very much!!Fraser and Ward. My feelings are if you do your homework, ask some awkward questions and say no you will be fine. Pete

Unregistered

Default fraser & Ward

we have just come back from tenerife and yes it's a scam
    5/11/10 told me if i bought 1500 rci points @ 5,995.00 pounds plus £150.00 maintainance for 3 years = £450.00
    i would get my cash back from reclaim .
    if i dont i would only get 2,500.00 if im lucky instead of 13,000.00 as promist by reclaim ,
    no more money will i spend just to be scamed again
    Stay clear if anyone cold calls you it will be a scam ,
    think im going to talk to watch dog on the BBC
    C E

Unregistered

Angry Fraser and Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have recently been contacted by someone who has said that they work on behalf of Reclaim. There seems to be alot of similarities to other messages I have read. Initially we were told that there had been an administrative error in the details provided to Reclaim but in the latest phone call we were told that we had been mislead and even referred to the Daily Mirror article detailing the charges made against Gary Leigh of Incentive Leisure Group. We have been advised that to prevent our claim being closed we should pay £250 to solicitors Fraser and Ward who will act on our behalf. However we will have to travel to Tenerife in the next 18 months where we will be given 90% of the claim value. I have tried to contact Reclaim to see if they are making such calls but have not been able to get through. The added threat that the claim will be closed has made us consider whether we should make the payment or not although we have serious doubts. Is this just another scam and does anyone know if Fraser and Ward are legitimate? Karen
    Paid Fraser and Ward £250 and went to Tenerife on the pretext of a Notary registering our Reclaim Certificate correctly. Attended meeting but it was a RCI salesperson trying to say that if we bought £9,000 of shares then we would not only get most of our money back but after 3 years we could sell our RCI shares back to the company less 12.5% fee. Have written to Fraser and Ward about this but definitely not holding my breath. Looks like another SCAM to me!!!!!!

Unregistered

Angry Fraser and Ward

Quote Originally Posted by pete View Post
    Well we went and stayed at San Andraes/ Royal Tenerife Golf Club. The resort was a good standard as was the villa. About 4* i suspose. Facillities were good but car paking a real pain. A rep contacted us the morning after we arrived and met us no hard sell checked we had brought copies of paper work relating to ILG and Reclaim. They made a time the same rep picked us up and took us to a nearby bar bought us a cuppa and then claimed to be working for RCI points and that Fraser and Ward were just a marketing company no longer used by RCI each time i asked who they worked for they said RCI points after an hour the rep said she would take us to see the legal adviser there were 2 of them she said strangely she became ill on the way there and i ended up driving her there in the hire car. About 10minutes away a small office covered in RCI points adverts. Lots of talk about how little we could get back from reclaim, a load of talk about did we send the claim stubb back, did we know how to work out the return date taking account of public holidays in Gibraltar and that they used a computer to get it right. There was no real hard sell and i made it clear there was no chance i would go for their service. There was talk of a fund from the banks holding time share funds paying out in 2013 but you had to buy into RCI points for 36months never got to the how much stage. Sadly the couple in the room next to us were doing a deal and i head £18000 mentioned we left shortly afterwards. All i can say is we enjoyed our week in the sun thanks very much!!Fraser and Ward. My feelings are if you do your homework, ask some awkward questions and say no you will be fine. Pete
    Same happened to us. Had a pleasant week in Tenerife. Same scenario as above but they wanted £9000 from us . NO WAY!!!!