Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barrister Geraldo Flind ESQ

Hybrid View

Pat

Default Barrister Geraldo Flind ESQ

Hi! I was contacted by a certain BARRISTER GERALDO FLIND ESQ with address principe de vergara 60, 4 Planta 28006 madrid,Spain. Phone number 01134 627754 940. He sent me a letter informing that I will inherit certain amount of money. I would like to know if this is person legitimate? Thank you very much. Your immediate response is highly appreciated.

Dear Sir or Madam,

There is no registered lawyer practising law in Spain under the name "Geraldo Flind".

You may want to read this article on bogus lawyers and law firms operating in Spain:

Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms - 13th March 2009

Yours sincerely,
    Raymundo LarraĆ*n Nesbitt

Unregistered

someone send me a letter in the mail box saying that someone dead in my family and I will be taking his money which is lots of money.

lior

Default a scam??

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    Hi! I was contacted by a certain BARRISTER GERALDO FLIND ESQ with address principe de vergara 60, 4 Planta 28006 madrid,Spain. Phone number 01134 627754 940. He sent me a letter informing that I will inherit certain amount of money. I would like to know if this is person legitimate? Thank you very much. Your immediate response is highly appreciated.
    I also got a letter from the same office form Barrister Patrick Nadal that told me that he is a personal Attorney to a late person that have the same family name that i have and i can get 7.5 million euros.

Do you have more pepole saying that they got a letter form that address? and is that barrister is register? or is it a scam?

Unregistered

Default Another Scam?

Received letter from a George Ramon, Barrister, de Vergara 60 claiming to have money from a late relation and offering $8.8 million US Dollars on a 50/50 basis.

Unregistered

Default Beware Scam letter alert

hello, i recieved a letter simialr to the ones stated above, stating that my family could be eligible to inherit more than 8 million dollars. i sent an email replying that i am interested and that my lawyer will be looking at it and the reply i got was long and lenghty about how the process was totally legal. i am not confident to ensure any further contact and i beware all of you to be at great safety with further contact. By hearing that there are other letters being sent with the same address from madrid spain that is on my letter i am very weary as to whether it is legal.

Unregistered

I also received the same letter from a George Ramon ESQ, Principe de Vergara 60, 4 Planta 28006 Madrid, Spain. Tel: 0011 34 634 015 749, Fax: 0011 34 917 693 046, email: georgeramonatt@gmail.com

Same deal - someone with the same last name has died in Spain with no living relatives, and they want to split their $8.8M fortune with me 50/50. Yeah right.

Surely these people have no soul. Praying on gullible and ill-informed victims, probably the elderly mostly. I really hope no one gets conned by these a**holes.

Hey "George": die in a fire.

Unregistered

Default same letter - same scan

my grandfather - is 90 years old!!! gut the same letter! can some do something with that?

Jeronimo

Default RAMON ABOGADOS / BARRISTER etc:

I RECEIVED A LETTER ON OCT. 25/2010 FROM THE SAME LAW FIRM
    RAMON ABOGADOS / BARRISTER GUILLERMO LOPEZ / BARRISTER ROMERO LUIS

It is a fake company, and they are still active. Be carefull...

J

Unregistered

Default Another one.

I received an identical letter - Romero Luis, supposedly of Madrid, offers to split 8.6 million USD (50/5/45) on behalf of his deceased client (Tsunami) with the same last name.

The phone numbers are 34 634 015 749 and 34 917 693 040. At least the first one is a mobile number. Other Google searches find these same numbers also being used by a "Taya Chambers" Law firm. It must be awful to have to share the mobile between two law firms.

Traceroute puts the two web addresses (www.ramonabogados.com and www.tayachambers.com (both 207.182.140.197) as being hosted at xlhost.com in Ohio.

The letter itself is printed on an inkjet printer (including the "letterhead") and was postmarked in Italy.