Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Oal Partners

Unregistered

hi my friend resived a letter today from dr crespo and partners with the same info that everybody else got. we live in sweden. are they know use the real law firms name*?

Unregistered

Default New "law firm"

just recived a letter outlining the same scam only it was from Lef and Associates.

Unregistered

Default Dr Raul Crespo & Partners SRL

Hello,
    I live in the UK and have received what I assume is another of these scam letters today. It states that they could present me as the rightful next of kin to a certain Mr Fred Martin who left an un-willed $9.5 million fund.
    I quote, "All the legal documentations to back up our claim as my client's next of Kin, I shall provide them."
    If you google Dr Crespo, you get a legitimate firm - but I very much doubt this is the same firm?
    Many thanks
    Keith Martin

Unregistered

Default scam letter

Well there you go! In Australia the same letter was sent to me. It is virtualy identical to the info above except my surname used with Fred! The email was Raul Crespo and Partners SRL cresporaul@mail.com. Totally bogus and it even stated we must keep the letter top secret.

We were promised $9, 500, 000.00 USD as a next of kin to the client who passed away. the letter ws sent April Fools day too.

It came from Spain. Avenida Mediterraneo 3:1, E-03725 Teulada-Moraira, Alicante Spain.

Scammer Alert!

Unregistered

Thumbs down Crespo fraud

I received the letter some time ago in Norway. Of course promising 9.5 mill dollars.
    Identical to all of the letters I read about here.