Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oal Partners

Unregistered

Default Marcos Diego

My dad received the same letter and wanted to call them to see what he had to do next. I got the letter from him and told him I would research it for him first knowing full well it was a scam. Nevertheless I appreciate the comments posted.

Unregistered

Angry Marcos Diego Asociados

Letter informing me I have a relative who died in Tsunami and left 12.8 million Dollars.
    Exact same as other letters in forum.
    Obvious scam but nice to google and have confirmed

Unregistered

Angry Marcos Diego Asociados

I got a letter today from Miguel Alonso asking me to share "my inheritence" with him as someone with the same, fairly unusual, surname died in the Tsunami!

Thank you to everyone that has posted on here previously, you have made it so easy for me to see that this is a scam.

It was nice to spend my share of the $6.4 in my mind whilst doing my house work this morning! Never mind - back to work on Monday!!

Unregistered

Default David Dunnett

Definitely a scam. Received letter today about relative who died in Tsunami. Relative has never existed. WHat is the scam about? there was no request for money in letter.

Unregistered

Default Marcos Diego Asociados

I received today in the mail a letter from the above with the same statements, relative died in the Tsunami etc etc........ $6.4 Million etc etc........ same other details as listed below.

Unregistered

Default Marcos Diego Asociados

Get the same letter yesterday.Yes,at least i am millionaire.Ok let´s get serious.I´m sure that these people make their money.Greed is a strong emotion,able to shut off the brain.I think this is a case for Interpol.

They are targetting Australians and Canadians lately.

New Zealanders and South Africans up next in the roaster?
    Last edited by Lawbird Lawyer; 08-09-2010 at 09:35 AM.

tigger

Default miguel alonso

We have just recieved the bogus "tsunami....dead relative.......12.8 million dollar.....long lost relative" letter. We emailed back saying it's been turned over to the R.C.M.P. for investigation, and that we hope he enjoys his time in jail with his hulking cell mate.

Unregistered

Exclamation Marcos diego asociados

I received the same letter today, june 30 2010. I had a good laugh about it knowing it was some sort of scam. I looked it up for giggles, and found you all. The scam has made it to Saskatchewan, Canada too. " Miguel Alonso " signed mine. there are all kinds of scum everywhere. All the best to you!

Unregistered

Default potential victim

received the same letter here in Australia on 30/06/2010 ,your website helped a lot about the scam thanks.Its signed ba a Miguel Alonso.