Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Legalmax Associados & Solicitors, Can you tell me if this company really exist?

Galina

Default Legalmax Associados & Solicitors, Can you tell me if this company really exist?

I would like to ask about one company in Madrid. I recieved a letter from them. the name is LEGALMAX ASSOCIADOS & SOLICITORS Carrera San Jeronimo 30 28014 Madrid and the name of the lawer is Solomon Alonso Can you tell me if this company really exist?

Unregistered

Default Sorry...can´t be real!

I just recieved a letter from them too. Did yours ask you for help in claiming 8.8 Mil.
    for a guy who has passed away?

This Solomon guy said that my name was nearly the same as the dead guy.

What a load of crap..

Dear Sirs,

There is no registered lawyer practising Law in Spain under the name "Solomon Alonso Can".

I've never heard of the law firm you both menttion, "Legalmax Associados & Solicitors".

What is familiar is that address you give which is the same as other Nigerian bogus law firms scamming people.- Carrera San Jeronimo 30 28014 Madrid

You may want to read the following thread:

Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms -13th March 2009

These fraudsters will contact you by a cold-call, e-mail or letter offering you either of the following "services".-

1.- As the only beneficiary of a Spanish inheritance from some distant (and unknown) relative in Spain that has passed away.
    Yours faithfully,
    Raymundo LarraÃ*n Nesbitt

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lawbird Lawyer View Post
    Dear Sirs,

There is no registered lawyer practising Law in Spain under the name "Solomon Alonso Can".

I've never heard of the law firm you both menttion, "Legalmax Associados & Solicitors".

What is familiar is that address you give which is the same as other Nigerian bogus law firms scamming people.- Carrera San Jeronimo 30 28014 Madrid

You may want to read the following thread:

Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms -13th March 2009

Yours faithfully,
    Raymundo LarraÃ*n Nesbitt
    Thanks a lot of the quickly answer and for the information!

You are welcome.

Unregistered

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just recieved a letter from them too. Did yours ask you for help in claiming 8.8 Mil.
    for a guy who has passed away?

This Solomon guy said that my name was nearly the same as the dead guy.

What a load of crap..
    Yes it is the same story, just the same, Do not trust them

Unregistered

Default Solomon alonso

Hi
    I too recived a letter today from this firm telling me, that a dead man with my last name had died, and there was a matter of 8,8 mill dollars, that we could divide between us
    *Lol
    as one of you gentlemen so finly has written
    WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!!!!