Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: Paperwork required buying a rural property in Malaga region

Your Message

Click here to log in

What is two added to six?


You may choose an icon for your message from this list

Additional Options

  • Will turn into [URL][/URL].

Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 02-26-2019, 03:10 PM

    Paperwork required buying a rural property in Malaga region


    I have done months of endless research and my head is constantly spinning! I thought I had a fair understanding of what was required and was checking to see if the house had either -

    a First occupation licence - Licencia de primera ocupacion or Certificate of Habitation - Cedula de habitabilidad...


    a DAFO/AFO/SAFO - Asimilado al Fuera de Ordination

    One of the other I believe is required for the house to either be legal or accepted......and required for a mortgage.

    We've found a house that we like. The private owner has sent me a copy of the escritura of the house and an architect's report called a 'Certificado de vivienda unifamiliar'. The house has mains electric, they pay IBI and have access to community water...

    The owner (as they would) is telling me this is enough - is it?

    We will be hiring a conveyancer etc all in due course but if anyone could help with any insight just now that would be extremely helpful!


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts