PDA

View Full Version : Finding an abogado oficio

Unregistered
10-19-2009, 02:28 PM
Hi,
I would like some advice.
I have a house in the province of Cadiz. I paid an English builder to do some work on it, he started the work and then disappeared with my money.
I have since tracked him down and taken out a denuncia on him, which was all legalised throught the court in my resident town of Alhaurin el Grande. However, because the house in question is in Cadiz area the case has been sent to the courts in Cadiz. I have waited for 6 months to hear what is going to happen now. I managed to contact the courts and have been told to get an abogado oficio as I cannot afford to pay for one.
Also I have been told now that if I want to claim my money back I need a demanda against him. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good lawyer in the Malaga area?

Sarah

Lawbird Lawyer
10-20-2009, 09:23 AM
Hi,
I would like some advice.
I have a house in the province of Cadiz. I paid an English builder to do some work on it, he started the work and then disappeared with my money.
I have since tracked him down and taken out a denuncia on him, which was all legalised throught the court in my resident town of Alhaurin el Grande. However, because the house in question is in Cadiz area the case has been sent to the courts in Cadiz. I have waited for 6 months to hear what is going to happen now. I managed to contact the courts and have been told to get an abogado oficio as I cannot afford to pay for one.
Also I have been told now that if I want to claim my money back I need a demanda against him. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good lawyer in the Malaga area?

Sarah

Dear Madam,

You can contact Cadiz's Law Society and they will be pleased to guide you on the procedure of applying for free legal assistance provisding you fulfill the criteria:

ILUSTRE COLEGIO DE ABOGADOS DE CÁDIZ

Dirección: TAMARINDOS, 17-19
Población: Cadiz
C.P.: 11007
Teléfono: 956287611
Fax: 956287022
Decano: Excmo. Sr.D. JOSÉ ANTONIO GUTIERREZ TRUEBA
e-mail: cabocadiz@cabocadiz.org
Web: http://www.cabocadiz.org
http://www.icadiz.org

Yours faithfully,

Unregistered
10-20-2009, 10:47 PM
Thank you for your help. I will look into that rightaway.

Sarah

Lawbird Lawyer
10-21-2009, 08:57 AM
You're welcome.

Yours faithfully,