PDA

View Full Version : ACME LAWYERS (edited)

Oliver Jacson
11-24-2008, 07:41 AM
I WOULD LIKE TO HEREBY EXPRESS THE DREADFUL LEGAL MANAGEMENT, THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND THE BAD ATTITUDE OF THIS "SELF DEFINED" LAWYER. XXXXX XXXXXX & XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

FURTHER TO MY SEARCHES, I COULD FIND OUT THAT THE LAW FIRM MANAGED BY HER FAMILY-XXXXXXX & CO- IS WELL KNOWN FOR BAD PRACTICE. THEY PROMISE YOU SUCCESS, BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE REAL LEGAL KNOWLEDGE AND PREPARATION...ALSO CONFIRM THAT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX COMPRISES ONLY ONE "LAWYER", XXXXX XXXXXX, NO PARALEGALS, NO ASSISTANTS...

SHE IS SELLING SMOKE. SHE RIPPED ME OFF AND DID NOT MANAGE TO RESOLVE MY PROBLEMS. I´M ACTUALLY IN A WORSE SITUATION NOW

Unregistered
11-24-2008, 12:58 PM
Could you elaborate - was thinking of using her - as she has so many good reviews on Eye on Spain forum was a little surprised to hear this.

ifv
11-24-2008, 05:26 PM
Hello Oliver. I'm sorry for the predicament you are in. I do not doubt you have been badly let down by this lawyer, but please don't use these forums for this sort of criticism. Instead, I suggest that you write a letter of complaint addressed to the Colegio de Abogados de Cadiz (http://www.icadiz.net/). Don't forget to include a copy of your passport and a copy of the letter of engagement signed between the two of you, to prove you are a legitimate client.

I have edited your post and removed personal and company names.

Unregistered
12-29-2008, 11:13 PM
I WOULD LIKE TO HEREBY EXPRESS THE DREADFUL LEGAL MANAGEMENT, THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND THE BAD ATTITUDE OF THIS "SELF DEFINED" LAWYER. XXXXX XXXXXX & XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

FURTHER TO MY SEARCHES, I COULD FIND OUT THAT THE LAW FIRM MANAGED BY HER FAMILY-XXXXXXX & CO- IS WELL KNOWN FOR BAD PRACTICE. THEY PROMISE YOU SUCCESS, BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE REAL LEGAL KNOWLEDGE AND PREPARATION...ALSO CONFIRM THAT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX COMPRISES ONLY ONE "LAWYER", XXXXX XXXXXX, NO PARALEGALS, NO ASSISTANTS...

SHE IS SELLING SMOKE. SHE RIPPED ME OFF AND DID NOT MANAGE TO RESOLVE MY PROBLEMS. I´M ACTUALLY IN A WORSE SITUATION NOW

I wish the name had not been erased, though I believe I know who it is. I was told she could easily help me, with a large sum of money of course. Lucky for me, I was not sure enough to part with any money. I am still in the same dreadful situation as before and don't know who to turn to. The whole system seems corrupt and there is nothing that can be done about it. Lisa.

ifv
01-04-2009, 07:37 PM
Hi Lisa. I'm sorry to hear you are in such a bad situation. All I can suggest is that you submit your case for review with three or four different litigation lawyers. While it is, unfortunately, true that you will probably run into the type of lawyer who always predicts a "favourable" outcome for your case, other lawyers will have no problem in turning you down if they don't see a chance of winning. And remember; beware of lawyers who guarantee outcomes!

Regarding having edited the original post, we don't really like censoring posts, and we seldom do it. However, these sorts of comments are against the forum rules, which were created to ensure the forums are built in the most professional way possible. I would like to make it clear we have no connection whatsoever with this lawyer. We have nothing against or in her favour.