View Full Version : working permit to uk

10-11-2009, 03:20 AM
im been living illegally here in spain for a year now, i met an english couple who is willing to hire me in the uk as an employee. my question is, can i proccess my visa application in the uk embassy here in spain or i really need to go back to my country and apply it there???


10-13-2009, 02:20 PM
Hi Elle,

Unfortunately we are not able to help you with your enquiry. Please contact an immigration law firm dealing with British residence permits or directly contact your nearest British Consulate.