PDA

View Full Version : Molina valero

Unregistered
10-07-2009, 12:30 AM
has anyone heard of Molina Valero who are supposed to be acting for us in theuk in getting back some money from a company called cashback SA

Unregistered
10-20-2009, 11:43 PM
Yes! Could this be another scam? They claim they have been "appointed" to settle claims against CashBack S.A. who have filed for liquidation. They have not asked for any money.

Unregistered
10-21-2009, 04:21 PM
My sister who lives in the UK has had several telephone conversations with this company ....now there telling her they ned to talk to her Husband as he has to pay some Tax in spain to recoup the monies they lost on a time share scam....they have not ask her for any money YET!!! and say Tax will come from the money recouped for her ...just over 16.000 gb£ has anyone had any dealings with these people

Unregistered
10-21-2009, 05:38 PM
Cash back SA and Incentive leisure seem to be the same company...I spent 23,000 pounds on time shares some four years ago ..I have been contacted by Molina Valero saying there acting on behalf of the Spanish courts I am due some money back ...roughly about 15.000 pounds....I have been asked to open a bank account to recieve the money due was told it would be deposited within the next seven days I recieved a call last night from the above named Lawyer saying I needed to give them more information as i wasnt registered for Tax in Spain and would have to pay Tax ..it would be took from source I still havnt been asked for any money.....anybodies help/comments would be greatly appreciated
Thankyou

Lawbird Lawyer
10-21-2009, 05:48 PM
Dear Sir/Madam,

There's no registered lawyer under tha name "Molina Valero" in Spain.

If any of you have their contact details (i.e. website, address, full name of lawyers) just post it on this thread so I can crosscheck if they are a legitimate company.

Please read the following thread on bogus law firms:

Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms (http://www.marbella-lawyers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382) - 13th March 2009

Yours faithfully,

Unregistered
10-22-2009, 05:41 PM
This so called legal firm has been in contact by phone with my father in law and they have now asked him to pay a tax bill of 3500Euros before they can send any money that may be owing to him. fortunately he has not done this yet, is there anything that we can do about this?

Lawbird Lawyer
10-22-2009, 05:43 PM
This so called legal firm has been in contact by phone with my father in law and they have now asked him to pay a tax bill of 3500Euros before they can send any money that may be owing to him. fortunately he has not done this yet, is there anything that we can do about this?

Do you have their contact details (i.e. website, address, full name of lawyers)?

Just post it on this thread so we can crosscheck if they are a legitimate company.

Yours faithfully,

Unregistered
10-22-2009, 06:39 PM
Molina valero i have been contacted by them the name i have been give is Anthony Young i
have had a number of calls from him and some documents with an address on see below

AV MANUEL SIUROT No 16 HUELA 21004
TELEFONO (+34) 902 001 959
FAX: (+34) 959 870 652
EMAIL: INFO@CONSULTAMV.COM

Unregistered
10-22-2009, 07:47 PM
Have recived emails from MOLINA VALERO via the addresses below

secretaria@consultasmv.com

gestoria@consultasmv.com

have not asked for payment yet

Unregistered
10-22-2009, 07:54 PM
I have also been contacted by molina volero on two seperate email addresses that differ from the one on the letters sent:-
gestoria@consultasmv.com
secretaria@consultasmv.com
All corespondence has been with a Anthony Young and the address on the letter heads has been:-
AV.MANUEL SIUROT No 16 - HUELVA 21004
TELEPHONO (+34) 902 001 959
FAX (+34) 959 870 652
EMAIL:INFO@CONSULTASMV.COM

Unregistered
10-22-2009, 09:01 PM
Likewise,i too have been contacted by Anthony Young and promised almost 13k back
but he says the Spanish Government require 2000 Euros back in tax which has to be
payed up front!before claim can be settled.I would like to here from anyone who has
had success but i doubt it,something sounds very fishy.

Lawbird Lawyer
10-23-2009, 09:17 AM
I'm unsure on whether they are legitimate.

1. For a company that was founded in 2001 nothing comes up in the search engines except this:

http://www.hotfrog.es/Empresas/Abogados-y-Gestores-Molina-Valero

2. There is no registered company on record under the name: "Abogados y Gestores Molina Valero"

3. There is no registered lawyer practising in Spain under the name "Anthony Young".

It would be very useful if you could get hold of the full names (name and surname) of the lawyers working for them, not a paralegal or admin staff.

4. Regarding these letters you're all being sent why would you all be entitled to claim these amounts from the Spanish Tax Office?

Normally it's the other way round. If you owe money to the Spanish Tax Office they will deduct it automatically (plus penaties plus delay interest) and send you the balance to the bank account of your choice.

At no time do you have to pay the Spanish Tax Office for example 3,000€ to apply for a rebate of 13,000€; legally this just simply doesn't make sense. If they owe you that much they simply deduct the 3,000€ and send you the 10,000€ without you having needing to pay any amount upfront.

5. This seems to bear the hallmark of a classic scam unless proven wrong.

6. And to close, Spanish law firms never make cold calls. So if you are being phoned by this law firm out of the blue offering you a tax rebate in exchange of a small legal fee/back tax you should be very wary.

I recommend you all read the following thread before you part with your hard-earned money:

Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms (http://www.marbella-lawyers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382)- 13th March 2009

We'd appreciate someone e-mailing us (http://www.lawbird.com/services/contact) one of these lettes they've sent you to examine it, just to be sure.

Yours faithfully,

Lawbird Lawyer
10-23-2009, 03:30 PM
Thanks to one of our posters, who very kindly took the time and effort to scan and e-mail me one of the official letters of this "law firm", I can confirm they are just a bunch of scammers.

Do not send them any funds. This "law firm" is non-existent and will now be added to our black list.

Yours faithfully,

Unregistered
10-23-2009, 09:22 PM
There website www dot consultasmv dot com/5901.html
lists all associated with this company.The site looks
professional enough. Hey what do i know.

ifv
10-23-2009, 09:34 PM
This is a bogus law firm as Lawbird Lawyer correctly points out. The names of the people listed on that web page were all made up.

If you want to find out where those pictures were taken from, I suggest that you visit this link:

http://www.gibraltarlawyers.com/people/team_cmr.asp

Unregistered
10-23-2009, 10:23 PM
We were contacted by telephone by Victoria James, who said she was a lawyer, with the same email and telephone number as given on previous thread. Victoria said she was acting on our behalf to get us our money back as "cashback" had gone into liquidation. We have been asked to pay 2,376,90 euros into our bank account and this would then release the rest of the money from a holding bank, and then she would contact us with a tax number and we could then reclaim the tax.
Last time she rang we said goodbye!! It was a close call.

Unregistered
10-29-2009, 11:06 AM
This is a scam. Checkout comment 15. The people in the photo on MV website actually belong to a company in Gibralter called ISOLAS. I have contacted them and they know nothing about MV. Surfice to say that Mr ISOLAS, a very respected legal man, is non too happy and will persue MV. Please do NOT send MV any money or Bank details.

Lawbird Lawyer
10-29-2009, 11:11 AM
We would like to clarify, in view of the above comment, regarding post nº 15 that the link was only posted as the source of the photographs which were taken unlawfully by MV scammers.

Isolas is indeed a long time and well-respected Gibraltar based law firm and in this case an unvoluntary victim of bogus MV.

Yours faithfully,
Raymundo LarraÃ*n Nesbitt

ifv
10-29-2009, 11:19 AM
We would like to clarify in view of the above comment, regarding post nº 15, that the link was only posted as the source of the photographs which were taken unlawfully by MV scammers.

Isolas is indeed a long time and well-respected Gibraltar based law firm and in this case an unvoluntary victim of bogus MV.

Absolutely. Sorry if there's been any misunderstanding regarding the legitimacy of Gibraltar law firm Isolas. Isolas have nothing to do with these fraudsters.

selwynf
10-29-2009, 11:31 AM
We would like to clarify, in view of the above comment, regarding post nº 15 that the link was only posted as the source of the photographs which were taken unlawfully by MV scammers.

Yours faithfully,

Dear All

My name is Selwyn Figueras and I am a Barrister and the Business Development Manager for the law firm ISOLAS in Gibraltar. ISOLAS is the longest established and one of the most respected law firms in Gibraltar dating back to 1892. This is not a marketing message but one designed to clarify our position in relation to the use of the pictures of our lawyers on the website at consultasmv. com.

We are not and never have been, associated in any way with the website consultasmv.com We are victims in much the same way as the unfortunate members of the public who have been scammed by those behind the site.

Our website at gibraltarlawyers. com (i'm separating the text as, being my first post, I am not allowed to post links) lists all the members of our team, their names and their backgrounds. In fact, searches of each of our team members' names will reveal independent results from international legal directories about our lawyers and the prestige they garner.

Needless to say, our assessment of the situation, on the basis of what we have learned as a result of a kind email from one of the users of this forum, is that Molina Valero are indeed running a scam from this site and we would recommend that no-one pay any money whatsoever in advance of any kind of so-called 'cashback' arrangement.

For any further confirmation, please contact me at the address set out on our website and I will be happy to discuss it further.

Selwyn Figueras
For and on behalf of ISOLAS

Unregistered
11-09-2009, 10:52 PM
i too have the same but from a Victoria James should i pay anymoney as they are asking for E3459 for tax on a timeshare we have not in spain but a week all over the world if we want?

Unregistered
11-09-2009, 11:02 PM
is molina valero a CON ? as i too have been contacted by them for cashback gone into liqudation and now they want me to pay tax of thousands of pounds on property i do not own

Lawbird Lawyer
11-10-2009, 10:16 AM
Dear Sir or Madam,

Yes it is. Don't send them any funds.

Yours faithfully,

Unregistered
11-12-2009, 09:16 AM
This begins to look like another scam. I have not been asked for money, but have been asked for bank details. I have had a number of phone calls from someone calling themselves Victoria James, apparently from Molina Valero.

Lawbird Lawyer
11-12-2009, 10:58 AM
This begins to look like another scam. I have not been asked for money, but have been asked for bank details. I have had a number of phone calls from someone calling themselves Victoria James, apparently from Molina Valero.

Dear Sir or Madam,

It doesn't look like a scam, it is a scam!

I confirm it. Do not send them any funds or bank account details which can be used against you (to withdraw funds unlawfully).

Yours faithfully,

ifv
11-17-2009, 06:49 PM
These scammers have changed the pictures of the staff listed on their website. Not happy with how the the images stolen from law firm ISOLAS' website looked on theirs, they have replaced them from photos which they have now stolen from:

http://www.attractmarketingleads.com/92801.html

No comment.

Unregistered
11-18-2009, 07:09 PM
we were contacted by a victoria james from this so called company by phone and then email. she sent us forms and we gave her bank details for deposit of the funds she had secured. yesterday she emailed that there was a problem and today we received a 2 page letter about having to pay tax in spain and that since we were not registered they offered to work on our behalf for 40 euros plus vat. has anyone got any more info on this? is it a scam and how do we find out?

ifv
11-18-2009, 07:27 PM
Dear Unregisitered

It is a scam. Period.

I think this thread gathers enough evidence. What other proof do you need?

Unregistered
11-20-2009, 12:11 PM
Hi
I've just had an email from cashback-sa. Check this out. Could this be for real?

================================================== ===================
Dear Certificate Holder,
As you will probably by now be aware, there has been a change of administration within CashBack Sales & Administration SA and the previous administrator of the company, Anthony Larvin, has been removed from his position and is currently being pursued through the courts. There have been no payments made since 2007 and all company accounts have been blocked by the Spanish courts.

I can only apologise for this continued delay. Mr Larvin has made a preliminary court appearance and appears to have admitted to most of the charges against him; he has also surrendered his passport and agreed to remain in Spain until the case is resolved.

Unsolicited Calls:

Some clients have been contacted by companies claiming to be able to help return their funds. Please ignore any requests for money from these companies; they have no authority to act on behalf of any party in this case. If you have any questions about such an approach please contact me.

I am still trying to establish all of the facts, unfortunately without the help of the other directors of the company or the trustee. Hopefully, through the UK courts, I might make some headway into gaining their cooperation.

I will continue to update all Certificate Holders on the progress of the case.

Kind Regards,

Stuart Tristram
================================================== ===================

Unregistered
11-24-2009, 03:34 PM
Whats best course of action now we've enough evidence that this is a scam -- what do we tell victoria james (she keeps phoning with pressure to make a tax payment) or do we ignore any further communication? Would be happy to tell her what think of her!! Your advise would be appreciated.

ifv
11-24-2009, 04:21 PM
She is probably reading this thread, so it makes little sense to publicly recommend a course of action (which could involve going to the police to report her)

The best thing you can do for now is to just ignore her phone calls.

noddy
11-25-2009, 07:43 PM
we have received modelo form 21 and resumen 023, all look kosher. suspicious though as want me to pay tax in advance payable to JDELGADO (AY said stands for judicial delegation.)
it is very clever !
noddy

stevieF
01-26-2010, 12:20 PM
is molina valero a CON ? as i too have been contacted by them for cashback gone into liqudation and now they want me to pay tax of thousands of pounds on property i do not own

I too have been contacted by these unscrupulious people and all they have ask is for 40 euros + bank details, to this I have not paid.
I have had no answer on all emails since November last year. Obviously this scam has been rumbled when I included the office e-mail address. However my first thoughts turned to my bank details, my next move is to cancel the account!

Unregistered
05-06-2010, 12:17 AM
Do you know anything about Platinum Property Leisure Ltd (or anything simular)? Just had call from them but sounds dodgy already!! Is there any link to Molina Valero scam?

tuppence
07-16-2010, 09:25 AM
Yes it is a scam. This company is being investigated by police in england.

Unregistered
09-23-2010, 12:06 AM
Got phone call out of the blue from Platinum Property and Leisure claiming to be able to sell my timeshare. They don't ask for money up front. Do you know if they are to be trusted?
They claim to be based in London.

Unregistered
11-23-2010, 06:16 PM
I have been dealing with them for 3 weeks.
They auctioned my week of timeshare,it was very quick.
Also i did manage to sell it for a better price than other companies have offered me.
and i am going to their office on monday to pick up the funds.
They did give me the chance to do it over the phone but i wanted to go to their office to check them out.
everything seems fine will keep you guys updated.

tuppence
11-26-2010, 05:30 PM
They are still scamming people. They may say that they are connected to Office Admin Services ar Redhill Chambers in Redhill Surrey. They have nothing to do with this company who are a ligitimate and registered company
The latest scam is to get a victim to take out a UKASH voucher for £499 and then get the victim to pass on the voucher number.
These scammers are evil and the entry above is obviously someone connected to the scammers as they are not identifying themselves