View Full Version : homolgate your degree to spain

09-10-2009, 05:42 PM
I have a degree in law ans Spanish and completed my Legal Practice Course and am currently doing a postgraduate in Accounts and Finance through Barcelona University. However i wish to homolgate my English Degree so i can become qualified to practice law here in Spain, how would i go about doing this and how long will it take?

Thanks Sarah

Lawbird Lawyer
09-11-2009, 01:23 PM
Dear Sarah,

I refer you to a similar query on this thread:

Studying Law in Spain (in Spanish) (http://www.marbella-lawyers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114) - by Unregistered - Fri, Jul 17th 2009, 00:26, (20 Replies)

You can browse a government web which explains how to convalidate your foreign degree in Spain: