PDA

View Full Version : Studying law in Spain

Henno
10-15-2008, 10:51 AM
I am a law student in South Africa and would like to further my studies in Spain,would you please be so kind as to forward me the names of the universities where i can study law in spain in English. I can speak & write some Spanish,but i am not fluent in this beutifull language.I would appreciate if you could help me. Thanking you in advance. Henno Prince

ifv
10-15-2008, 03:21 PM
Henno, studying Spanish law in English makes little sense. Note that a lawyer in Spain has to deal with documentation (laws, case law, etc) which is all written in Spanish. Also, when drawing up contracts, written claims, etc., (not to mention speaking in a court room), you will have to do it in Spanish.

Unregistered
04-29-2009, 06:03 PM
Hola,

I hold a bachelor degree in law from Indonesia, and I have worked there as a lawyer form some months. What can I do so I can work in law area either in company or lawfirm? If I take a master there, can I work as Legal Officer fro example? Thank you in advance

Bonar

Lawbird Lawyer
04-29-2009, 06:38 PM
Dear Sir,

You could work as a paralegal for a law firm.

Paralegals are not qualified lawyers in Spain but do have some legal background that enables them to assist solicitors.