PDA

View Full Version : townhall

Unregistered
06-06-2009, 04:58 PM
I have a legal nave(all paperwork),mortgage as well,when I found a buyer,the townhall said the property could not be sold.When I approached the mayor,he said his hands were tied and would not speak about it.What can I do,any help much appreciated.Hasta

aflores
06-09-2009, 04:56 PM
Hello,

The best option is to attempt to legalise the "nave" as soon as possible. This is however not always possible but certainly it should be explored as it is the only realistic way to put the building in value and be able to sell.

If you wish that we assist you, please PM me.

Unregistered
06-16-2009, 02:29 PM
Hi Antonio,I would love to employ you,but unfortunately have at this present moment got no funds.We moved back to uk,couldn't take the stress.In 2006 we got our certificate of anticuidades,we are registered at the land registry,our architects say we have all the correct paperwork,for some reason the Townhall will not let us sell.We went to court in 2006,and were told that an outcome would be announced soon regarding our situation,that's nearly 3 years ago.Our solicitor does not reply to our e.mails or letters.Kindest Regards Bill