PDA

View Full Version : NIE residence card minum entry time

abchem
09-17-2012, 09:48 PM
hello,
I am holding a NIE card for last two years for studies, but now I need to travel outside Schengen region for more than 3 months. My question is that if there is any minimum re entry time for Spain after which I cannot enter !
I know that in Switzerland if you stay outside for more than 6 months your residence permit expires.

I really appreciate your help in this matter

Thanks in advance

Unregistered
09-18-2012, 04:43 PM
In Spain , the maximum time you can stay out on your type of residence card is 06 months .

abchem
09-18-2012, 05:40 PM
Many many thanks for the information ! it was much needed.......
I was looking all the website of immigartion of spain but i never found it...... could you kindly able to tell me where this information located (just curious to know )

with best regards

Patricia
09-19-2012, 12:04 PM
Many many thanks for the information ! it was much needed.......
I was looking all the website of immigartion of spain but i never found it...... could you kindly able to tell me where this information located (just curious to know )

with best regards

Hello Abchem,

You can find the information here (http://noticias.juridicas.com/articulos/15-Derecho%20Administrativo/200111-415517151010143180.html), section Extincion del permiso de residencia temporal.

Regards,

abchem
09-19-2012, 12:37 PM
Hello Patricia,
Thank you very much for the information and the link.
This fourm is very useful !

With best regards

katemay
11-26-2012, 04:08 PM
Is this valid for all residency situations? (not just students I mean) - I have my residency because of pareja de hecho - will i lose it if I am outside of Spain for 6 months?

Marta
12-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Yes, this is correct. Spanish law states that Spanish residents should spend at least 183 days per year in this country. If you are out of the country for longer than this period, you will most probably encounter problems when renewing your permit.