PDA

View Full Version : Spanish Nationality for my son

Unregistered
07-04-2012, 10:00 PM
Hello
I am going to apply for spanish nationality on the basis of 10 years residence in Spain this month . Mine family is also residing with me. Mine older son is 20 years old (he is studying in the university) and the younger one is 16 .

The confusion is ,

1. Is their any how , mine older son can also get nationality with me , because i have heard that in case that the individual(child) is studying , his age might be considered till 21 or 22 instead of 18 ??? is their any possibility like this ???
OR
2. Can i apply for my son after i get mine nationality ? because there are some articles in the nationality law , which says for example !

A. those who had been under legal tutelage or protection of a Spanish citizen or institution for two consecutive years

B. those individuals that were under the tutelage of a Spanish citizen [In this case , won't i be considered a spanish once i get the Spanish nationality] !!!

C. Foreigners under 18 years of age who are adopted by a Spanish national acquire, from the moment of adoption, Spanish nationality by origin.[6] If the adoptee is 18 years or older, he or she can apply (lit. "opt") for Spanish nationality

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_nationality_law

THE POINT IS , IS THEIR ANY HOW , MY SON CAN GET NATIONALITY WITH ME OR AFTER I GET MINE ? any advice you would like to give me !