PDA

View Full Version : Voice of jobless foreigners having permanent residence card of spain

Unregistered
03-10-2012, 02:48 AM
Hello MISS
This is writing to file our case for to approve our right of nationality after 05 years. we can pay your fees and a lot of prays also.

This is the writing to give you a suggestion about foreigners nationality (Except Spain colonies).
As per your laws a foreigner can apply after 10 years for nationality and for to complete this process 2-3 years are required. Approximately he can get nationality after 15 years.

But in other European Countries For EXample
Portugal after getting 05 year card(Permanent card) foreigner can apply for nationality.with in maximum 01year period he can get nationality.
In Belgium after getting 05 year card(Permanent card) foreigner can apply for nationality with in maximum 18month he can get nationality.

Mostly in whole Europe (Norway swedon denmark german ireland etc)after getting permanent card they give permission to foreigner to apply for nationality but the completion time period is different.(12month to 18month)

So as per above refrences i want to request my Respected Miss That in this country why they do a cruel behave
with foreigners as colonies people(Sud American philpine etc) get nationality after 02 or 03years.

Please keeping in mind my above refrences can u send my this requet to Honourable and decisionable authorities to think about this request.

By getting Nationality so fast the people will go to other countries and they will not be a burdon on the economy of spain. They will not claim for PARO and AYUDA. They will leave the spain, They will be able to do work in whole world approximately. so they will be not a burdon on spain.
Even they can live in their own country without any limitation and condition to come back with in six month.

The whole writing is only for this one that I have LARGA DURACION residency, DRIVING LICENCE also but i have no job since 2011. Here in spain a lot of people having Permanent residency but they are JOBLESS.

So we request you to file our case for to approve our right of nationality after 05 years. we can pay your fees and prays also.

If we get nationality we can go back our countries with out condition of 06 month.

Thanks a lot and awaiting ur response.

jobless foreigners having permanent residence card of spain