PDA

View Full Version : Tarjeta de Residencia CE

Unregistered
01-01-2012, 05:31 PM
Hi
i ve permanent residence permit . im gonna renew my residence permit this year and wanna get TARJETA DE RESIDENCIA CE . at the same time I'm qualified to apply for spanish nationality on 10 years bases .
I wanna ask

If i apply for CE RESIDENCE PERMIT , then would it effect my passport application process ?(i worked for 9 years in spain , and this is my 2nd permanent I'm gonna get) ???

My family has residence cards with me , so would they get CE permit with me too ?
What are the requirements to apply for CE(Communitario Europa , tarrjeta de residencia) ?
Would id be able to work in spain too , as well as in other EU member states ?

Please reply me .

Thanks

Patricia
01-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Dear Sir,

If I have understood well your message, I believe you are somehow confused.

Residency as an EU citizen is granted to those EU citizens that are not Spanish and relatives to any EU citizen that wish to reside in Spain on a permanent basis, therefore I do not believe you can register under the Regimen Comunitario, if you have a non EU nationality. After all this time, you have two options: Apply for Spanish citizenship based on your resident status, or renew the permanent residency card. If you qualify for Spanish Nationality due to 10 years of legal residence, I recommend you to go that route.

Once you have acquired Spanish nationality, your relatives ( spouse, children and parents ) would qualify for the residence card as family member of an EU citizen.

A residence permit under regimen comunitario ( EU ) in Spain will allow you to work only in Spain ( that would be case for your family ). However, once you were an EU citizen ( Spanish national in your case ), you could work anywhere in Europe.

Please feel free to send an email to my attention if you would like to get more detailed information on your particular case.

Regards,

Unregistered
04-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Dear Sir,

If I have understood well your message, I believe you are somehow confused.

Residency as an EU citizen is granted to those EU citizens that are not Spanish and relatives to any EU citizen that wish to reside in Spain on a permanent basis, therefore I do not believe you can register under the Regimen Comunitario, if you have a non EU nationality. After all this time, you have two options: Apply for Spanish citizenship based on your resident status, or renew the permanent residency card. If you qualify for Spanish Nationality due to 10 years of legal residence, I recommend you to go that route.

Once you have acquired Spanish nationality, your relatives ( spouse, children and parents ) would qualify for the residence card as family member of an EU citizen.

A residence permit under regimen comunitario ( EU ) in Spain will allow you to work only in Spain ( that would be case for your family ). However, once you were an EU citizen ( Spanish national in your case ), you could work anywhere in Europe.

Please feel free to send an email to my attention if you would like to get more detailed information on your particular case.

Regards,

Hello Miss

My question is
1.what is the differance between residencys

regimen comunatario (05 Year)
regimen comunatario permanent (10 Years)

2. With regimen comunatario permanent (10Years)can i do work in whole europa?
Thanks awaitng

henrydensi
08-28-2013, 03:25 PM
Please can i work with REGIMEN COMUNITARIO FAMILIAR CIUDADANO DE LA UNION PERMANENTE 10 years of Spain in other European Countries like Germany Etc?

Patricia
09-10-2013, 01:22 PM
Hello Henrydensi,

No, you are allowed to work in Spain as well as to Travel in the Schengen area being even allowed to be auto of Spain for at least 2 years and still keep your residency status. However, if your intention is to work in another EU country, you will have to check their own immigration rules for that end.

Regards,

Unregistered
05-10-2014, 04:38 PM
Dear sir if you have regimen comunitario of 10 yrs ..why u didn't applied for nationality after 1 yrs in this case if your married to a spanish girl ???

Unregistered
12-23-2014, 01:36 PM
good day sir, i just want to ask . my spanish residency is "Familair Ciudadano de la Union" 5 years ... and i want to work in other european countries such as The Netherlands .. Is it possible ?

Patricia
12-29-2014, 12:35 PM
Hello,

The fact of holding a residence card from another EU country under EU rules, will grant you easier access to a residence card in other EU countries; that is, the procedure and requirements to apply for a residence card will be more simple and easier than for general cases, but you will still have to apply for a residence card, and meet the specific requirements that country determines. The Spanish residence card does not grant a right to reside and work in another EU country per se.

Best Regards,