PDA

View Full Version : I will like to know what to do

rice4darling
09-25-2011, 08:23 PM
I want to know how possible is this i got married 2nd dec 2005 and still married till date i went to police station to renew my resident i was told by police that my wife got marriaged again 2007 which she did not do and we are not divoiced what so ever can i still renew my document and what must i do since i have been waiting for the appeal over 5months now thank you

Patricia
10-14-2011, 01:01 PM
Hello rice4darling,

Thank you very much for send us your enquiry.

One of the main documents in order to get married is your certificate of Marital Status indicating you are not already married, so if your wife has married again, she must have submitted a certificate that indicated it. If you feel she has submitted a false one, you should report this fact to the police. If they find out the certificate is false, the marriage will be invalid and she will be arrested.

Best Regards,

rice4darling
10-18-2011, 02:45 PM
Hi Patricia

Thank so much for taking the time to explain my previous mail to me but am still to hear from you regarding the steps to be taken.I would also like to inform you that i have also regusted for spanish nationality by marriage over the last 1yr and 4 months now ,but since am having a problem renewing my first resident permite will be possible to obtain the passport in my case

Patricia
10-20-2011, 02:45 PM
Hello Rice4darling,

I am afraid that the best option is to appoint a solicitor that can carry out an investigation and find out if your wife has filed for divorce and you were never notified of this fact. Also, make a search that confirms your marriage is still valid and file the necessary report at the police against your wife and appeal the residence denial.

If you have alredy appealed, you will have to wait until the resolution has been issued before proceeding further.

Best Regards,