View Full Version : can i get a residence card in spain thruogh marriage...even i'm illegal Alien?

09-25-2011, 12:49 AM
Hi, i been living in spain for almost 8 yrs now, i am legally live here for 5 yrs. but i lost it bcoz i was divorced. then last year i got married again with an EU member here in spain... and he is getting a residence card here.... it is possible to me to get my residence card too? please reply me as soon as possible.. thank you very much.

09-26-2011, 11:16 AM
hi is anyone can comment on my question? thank you very much

09-27-2011, 07:55 AM
Hello Anastacia0828,

Sure, if your EU partner is in the process of becoming resident in Spain, you will be able to request your 'tarjeta de residencia de familiar comunitario' based on this union.

09-27-2011, 08:22 PM
hi marta,
thank you very much for the info...you really help a lot, to the immigrant here in spain.