PDA

View Full Version : Family residence card spain

Unregistered
08-09-2011, 11:31 PM
hello,
I AM PAKISTANI LIVING HERE IN ITALIA ,NOW WANT TO MOVE TO SPAIN ,AND IS MARRIED WITH AN ITALIAN GIRL,I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHAT PAPERS ARE REQUIRED FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION,AND HOW LONG THE PROCESS WOULD BE?
I AM ANXIOULY WAITING FOR REPLY.IF SOMEONE HAVE KNOWLEDGE PLZ REPLY....

Patricia
10-14-2011, 03:41 PM
Dear Sir,

As per my understanding of the case, you qualify to apply for the residence card as relative to an EU citizen, based on your marriage, however, and in order to meet all and each of the requirements, you will need to register your marriage in a Civil registry, register at the town hall and the most important document, that is the marriage certificate with a minimum validity of 3 months, that needs to be accordingly translated into Spanish and legalized. Your NIE Number will be obtained on the spot on the day of the application at the immigration office, but the residency approval can take between 4 and six months.

It is the best option to hire the services of a solicitor in order to arrange the documentation and assemble the application package so you are not missing any document, and can assure the marriage is legal and accordingly proved. Also, a solicitor will arrange the appointment at the immigration office and follow up the case from beginning to end, that is, until the residence card is issued.

We provide that service in Lawbird so please do not hesitate to contact is through our website contact form for more information.

Best Regards,