PDA

View Full Version : spanish visa refused what to do now

wayneswifey2011
07-22-2011, 06:52 AM
hi im a newbe so please bear with me
imdoing this post for my partner who has been refused a tourist visa for spain, when we had his passport returned ther was a page attached to it advising it has been refused as the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and the conditions of the stay wer not reliable...we submitted everything including property deeds ect as we will be staying in my farthers time share appartments we had letters from the actual hote,l insurance docs, flight conformation, and so on we basically had a check list that we thought we had completed,however we didnt have a police letter....i am soo confused and now we have only 3 wks till we leave for our first family hoilday with our 2yr old daughter..im extremely upset as we look like we will be leaving her daddy behind...i would be very gratefull for any in formation u can provide for me reguarding this

Unregistered
03-14-2012, 12:16 PM
hi im a newbe so please bear with me
imdoing this post for my partner who has been refused a tourist visa for spain, when we had his passport returned ther was a page attached to it advising it has been refused as the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and the conditions of the stay wer not reliable...we submitted everything including property deeds ect as we will be staying in my farthers time share appartments we had letters from the actual hote,l insurance docs, flight conformation, and so on we basically had a check list that we thought we had completed,however we didnt have a police letter....i am soo confused and now we have only 3 wks till we leave for our first family hoilday with our 2yr old daughter..im extremely upset as we look like we will be leaving her daddy behind...i would be very gratefull for any in formation u can provide for me reguarding this

hi.. my case was the same. except that i am just a tourist (1 pax) travelling to spain for 16 days. i have attached all requirements needed. however, i forgot to marked in box no. 33 (PREPAID ACCOMMODATION & PREPAID TRANSPORT). and i am applying next week, pushing my luck to have my application approved. by the way, is yours approved? hope to hear from you soon.