PDA

View Full Version : Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Unregistered
06-10-2014, 01:12 PM
got them same letter, problem is i dont have a sir name. were i come from we have diffrent "sir names" .
but where do they get the info.

Unregistered
06-12-2014, 07:27 PM
Hi.
I also recived a letter that i have the same sure name as a person who died in a car accident on the Barcelona Express motorway the 15 March 2010 and that he didn't have any relatives.
His name was Markus Pok and i can be the inheritor of 8,500,000 US Dollars.
The barristers name is Francisco Pala, this person actually exist and work at Ramon y Cajal Abogados.
He wrote that i have to contact him on his personal e-mail francisco@ramonycajalbarr.com or telephone 0034 611 312 661.
Of course this is a scam.

Unregistered
07-01-2014, 03:56 AM
Just received a letter from Spain
Saying that I have inherited 4 million from a deceased relative who I don't even know.The person must of got the address out of the telephone book. the sender is John Macro esq telephone +34600283154 or +34604153858 email Johnmacro@yahoo.com.This scammer is now targeting us Australians but we won't fall for that.

Unregistered
07-02-2014, 03:21 PM
Received a similar letter - 'share' in 4.5million euros from a deceased relative with the same surname. 'top secret/confidential'.

Contact was John Makro (supposed Barrister), from Spain. Johnmakro@yahoo.com. Tel 0011 34 600 283 154. Address C/- Orense, 37 Madrid 28223 Spain.

What a load of bull c***. All I want to know is how on earth did these scammers get my details? Very paranoid now as to how my details are being accessed. I am based in Western Australia.

Unregistered
07-06-2014, 12:15 PM
I also received a letter from Barrister Kennedy Makro saying that I am entitled to a share of a deceased estate of 4.5 million euros of a relative by marriage of someone that I have never heard of. I am based in Western Australia.

Unregistered
07-10-2014, 06:57 PM
I also received a letter from a Lucas W. Benetti with the same offer.
I still have the letter with Phone number And Email address.
I am in Canada

Unregistered
07-11-2014, 11:54 PM
Greetings from Germany. My new best friend Barrister Mark Torres Esq. (Spanish Lawyer and Doctor in Law) located at Calle Velázquez 53, 28001 Madrid Tel.: 00-34-692-838-947 barristermark.torres@lawyer.com, wants to share 7.5 million euros with me, left by a person with the same surname who died in a car crash in 2004.
Anyone want to take up the offer?
I am glad I wasn't in Spain in 2004. It seems to have been a catastrophic year for accidents!

Unregistered
07-13-2014, 06:13 PM
I am getting this kind of letters every 2 years or so; I think I received 4 of them by now (I live in Canada). I remember that the first ones were even more elaborate - the paper quality was better and they were actually hand-signed; I couldn't believe it when I saw the pen indentation on paper. They also had regular stamps glued to the envelope which was interesting. I guess right now they went with mass mailing because the envelope has machine-stamped postage. These days they also add a fairly well made website to make things believable, but they fail on details.
At any rate, since they propose something obviously illegal (they suggest that I impersonate a next of kin of the supposedly dead person in order to take over the money) it's obviously a scam...

Unregistered
07-22-2014, 09:11 PM
Ontario Canada. Dead non related relative died in cyclone 8 years ago. Split 8.2 million 50/50. Really! How dumb do you think we are.

robertpalau@oath.com Madrid Spain :(

Unregistered
07-23-2014, 07:07 PM
Yep. I received a bogus letter claiming heir to a save deposit box with 8.2 mil inside. All because of my last name. No way I would split that cash with Robert Palau the attorney involved. Lol. Actually the Palau Robert is a famous building in Spain. Anyway iam sharing this letter with friends and family to make sure the word of this crap gets out there.

Unregistered
07-24-2014, 12:01 PM
a new inheritance scam:
from lawyer JOHN GILBERT lawyer firm DEPSA CONSULT
http://www.dep-sa.eu/pb/wp_b66f6771/wp_b66f6771.html
I live in Lithuania and I've received a letter by post from lawyer JOHN GILBERT with the same story about unknown dead relative and her 5 millions.
I wanted to find out what do they want that's why I played they're game and talked to them and received a lot off falce documents and even was introduced to some banker. I was shocked how organised they are.

Unregistered
07-24-2014, 07:13 PM
My dad (in Canada) received a letter from a Rafael Ballester Perez (Abogados y Gestores- Int.) saying that my distant relative Alex had "been killed with his family" in the 2004 Madrid bombings. I'm not related to any Alex's. Some people's children, I'm telling ya.

Unregistered
07-31-2014, 09:10 AM
OUR REF: JKSS/P01/7367/16/2012 YOUR REF: USR/0074/12/PKL
Office Address: Av. Óscar Monteiro Torres, nº 8 - 3º Dto, 1000-219 Lisbon, Portugal
Mobile No: (011) +351-927154196/Fax No: (011) +34-917903977
Land Line: (011) +351-21243-3994
info@santiagochambers.net

Attn: ____ Rosen,

Before I proceed, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you. I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but you will realize the need for my action. My name is Barrister Louis P. Petrich of Santiago Law Chambers. Actually, I got your contact information through your consulate while searching for a last name similar to my late client Eng. Palmer Rosen an expatriate engineer who worked with the Construction & Civil Engineering Company (Mota-Engil) in Portugal for thirteen years. He died along with his family during a car Accident, which occurred on Sunday 21st November 2004.

Before his death, he deposited $ 8,650, 000.00 (Eight Million, Six Hundred & Fifty Thousand US Dollar Only) with one of the bank here in Portugal & the Bank has issued me a notice to present the next of kin or any of the relatives, or the account will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank treasury. So far all my efforts to get a hold of someone related to my client have proved abortive. The bank has mandated me to present any family heir/inheritor for claim before the fund gets confiscated or reverts to the Government Recovery Fund, as unclaimed money. So I decided to search for any of my late client's relative which has been very difficult for me, as he did not declare any other person, address, partner or relatives in the official paper works of his deposit.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Eng. Palmer Rosen since you both share the same last name so that the fund will be transfer to you. With my position as his lawyer, I will now place your name ____ Rosen as the next of kin/distance relative to my late client. I will prepare every relevant document that will assist your claims, and facilitate the release of the fund.

Note that this transaction is 100% risk free. There is no atom of risk in connection to this business as I have worked out all modalities to complete the transaction successfully. Once the fund is transferred into your account, we shall share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you as your benefit. Reply with your phone number via my fax/email address stated above or you can call me for further clarification. Please be kind to get back to me if you are not interested so that I can further my search for another partner.

At Your Service,

SANTIAGO LAW CHAMBERS
Barrister Louis P. Petrich
Av. Óscar Monteiro Torres, nº 8 - 3º
Dto, 1000-219 Lisbon, Portugal
info@santiagochambers.net
Mobile No: (+351)-927154196
Fax No: (+34)-917903977
Land Line: (+351)-21243-3994

OK. Ther're at it again. I got a copy of this letter today.....2 years after this post

ghostwriter
08-22-2014, 11:23 PM
Hi, I found this thread when looking at U.S. Dollar legal legitimate .

So. I found this thread & thought it was rather odd for when I read it.. (skimmed over the next page at the other stuff... I'm not from Spain, nor am I in Spain currently even now.) Wanted to comment on the top last post page 2.

12.5 million dollars. Whatever the fuck it'd be about (inheritance..) Congradulations whenever it happened, & nothing more than getting yours. Good stuff. However, if it were truly happening & it did otherwise occur... hmm. Why put it online in the first place, flashing the spotlight into a direction are we..? ::cough:: ::nudge::
May someday we all rest in peace.

Unregistered
08-28-2014, 05:14 AM
Received a scam letter from Spain lawyers John Mechas, Esq
saying a family member has died and left millions of dollars to share
I wish this was true but, I`m concerned about how they get private information
about individuals

Unregistered
08-28-2014, 07:37 PM
Received a letter in Québec Canada, telling me of the death of a relative in Spain. I could get 50% of $10.5 Million
Signed by Adams Davis
B & Q Abogados
calle Molina de Segura 5,3 1B
CQ 007 Murcia Spain
Email: adamsdavisesq@gmail.com
Tele: 0034-632009733

A complete scam!!!

derylbrian@bigpond.com
09-03-2014, 06:30 AM
my partner today also received a letter from Madrid in Spain from a Barrister Paco Martinez who also wanted to share in seven million five hundred thousand euros from a supposed relative with the same last name as my partner, the woman had died along with her family during the Tsunami in december 2004 The barristers details as follows PACO MARTINIZ TEL +34672823643, EMAIL pacomartinez@lawyer.com SAN JOSE ZURBANO 52,28100 MADRID SPAIN

Unregistered
09-03-2014, 10:17 AM
Add this son of a bitch to the list. John Mechas ESQ from Madrid spain. letter post stamp from valenca spain. letter received in Melbourne Australia.

Unregistered
09-10-2014, 01:04 AM
Hi I'm from Sunshine Coast QLD. I just received a letter from Valencia, Spain, sent by John Mechas Esq, Solicitor etc basically asking me to commit fraud with him. Variation on the same old scam - rich person died, same last name, probably not a relative but no beneficiaries so if I pretend to be a relative he'll fix the paperwork and we'll split the estate 50/50 - four million five hundred thousand euros... Gives me a telephone number with Spanish country code to call him...then he sincerely apologises if the proposal offends my moral ethics...

Unregistered
09-11-2014, 10:01 AM
Same scammer, i received letter in Belgium from Spain. Adress Calle Molina de Segura 5,3,1B CQ 007 Murcia, Espana
Email: adamsdavisesq@gmail.com
Tele: 0034-632009733

Unregistered
09-11-2014, 11:44 AM
ANWALTSKANZLEI A & B, ABOGADOS
Calle Jose Abascale 22, 28003 Madrid, Spain.
FAX: 0034 917 692 837 Tel : 0034 632 482 552
Email: ab_abogados@consultant.com

AKTENZEICHEN: ZFW/57-876/98-14
KUNDENNUMMER: ZFW-FA/894/14

AbschlieЯende Mitteilung fьr die Zahlung eines nicht beanspruchten Preisgeldes

Wir mцchten Sie informieren, dass das Bьro des nicht Beanspruchten Preisgeldes in Spanien,unsere Anwaltskanzlei ernannt hat, als gesetzliche Berater zu handeln, in der Bearbeitung und der Zahlung eines Preisgeldes, das auf Ihrem Namen gutgeschrieben wurde, und nun seit ьber zwei Jahren nicht beansprucht wurde.

Der Gesamtbetrag der Ihnen zusteht betrдgt momentan 4.540.225,10 EURO
wut the hell they wanna do with this stupid shit its so unbelievable

Unregistered
09-17-2014, 02:22 AM
Today my dad received a similar letter but from Albert San Roca. For a second I was overjoyed thinking that it's real but then this so called attorney said something like " I suggest you stand as the next of kin" got me thinking that this is a scam and that this person sounds so desperate that he would say anything to convince my dad to follow his instructions. He even says to split 50-50 and to email him at his private email if we agree to cooperate. Sorry brother try again :). Just thought to share. Thank you all for sharing really helped us.

Unregistered
09-17-2014, 07:53 AM
yes they mail here to--i was contemplating teasing with a reply from annonomouse email haha --but couldnt be arsed --stamped from portugal
his now Bar.Mariano o Gomez for 8,650000euro !! ,,,,part from the fact its a zeroxed copy the signature is even copy not hand signed as it would on a official document as his trying to pass off.
wow they must be makin money on this crap--but i wana know how they get my address--and name????????????????????????

Unregistered
09-18-2014, 10:03 AM
Received a scam letter from Spain lawyers John Mechas, Esq
saying a family member has died and left millions of dollars to share
I wish this was true but, I`m concerned about how they get private information
about individuals

I also received such letter, from Mr Heinrich Villasante Möhring from Valencia. Also worried about how they got al this (very) private information.

Unregistered
09-19-2014, 12:33 PM
I received a physical, printer letter from another law office in Spain.

Gespan Consult
Celle de los Panaderos, 10
28410 Manazanares el real, Madrid.
Tel: +34 911 980 764
Fax: +34 917 692 787
Mr. Peter Perkopp

It has the same content:
"....
The purpose of contacting you is for you to assist to secure a funds behind by my deceased client (same family name as mine) to avoid it being confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this fund is valued Euro 5 million).
....."

Unregistered
09-22-2014, 04:46 PM
I also got a letter actually signed by Andrew Rowland at Gespan Consult Lawyers in Madrid, Spain and my relative has left 4.950 million euros and 10% goes to a charity of my choice, 30% for him and 60% for lucky ME!!!

After the Nigerian 419 scam Spanish lawyers and Spain must be the next desperate country trying to get people to scam.

Good try brother!!!!

Unregistered
09-25-2014, 10:41 AM
from barrister A adel Perez briseno

€12.6 mill. 10. % to charity. This one is greedy he wants 45%.......
Asking me to commit fraud by consenting to be next of kin.

lilia
09-30-2014, 06:31 AM
this is so weird. my father also got such letter. but this time the lawyer's name was peter prekopp. the amount was 4.950 million euros lol. thank god i found this web.
although there's one thing i don't understand. this is obviously a scam. why they sending those letters? in attempt for what? what they want us to do?

Unregistered
09-30-2014, 09:06 AM
Victor Ferri attorney at law has told me I have 8.2 million us dollars is safe box in Spain if I say I am related to the deceased. I live in Australia.

Unregistered
09-30-2014, 04:24 PM
Hello
I'm from Israel and I received a letter from a lawyer Alberto Garcia
Regarding inheritance.
I talked to him a bit, with Roger at the Bank as well by email
What is happening to get the inheritance you must first pay a huge amount on the grounds that the bank wants proof that you are the heir exists,
And if you paid really, well here ends scam.
Too bad they did not invest this power something else ... something good

Unregistered
10-01-2014, 06:00 AM
My husband received the same deal 50/50 from lawyers in Portugal claiming he had inherited over €8 million.

Unregistered
10-07-2014, 07:01 PM
É tudo uma farsa, recebi essa carta aqui no Brasil dizendo que eu teria uma herança para receber, sendo que o cara tem o sobre nome meu que é raro, mas não é da minha fam*lia! Mas o falso advogado quebrou a cara porque sou muito esperta :P

Unregistered
10-08-2014, 04:34 PM
Mine is a relative who died in a car crash. Either way the name on the letter is a false name of mine. The only place that name has been used is in the whitepages in australia. Looks like that is how they get the address, name and number. They didnt change the name on the FUND RELEASE FORM so it still says the funds belong to someone with a different name. I'm a little hurt they didnt take the time to change that as well. After all, I at least took the time to check their story on the internet, they just shove in any random FUND RELEASE form off the pile. Hurts.

Unregistered
10-21-2014, 10:36 AM
Attention! They are smart.I got a letter,telling me that non existing relative past away and I deserve 60% of 4950000.00 Euros.It is complete bullshit...
This time they call themselves GESPAN ABODADOS-"Law office,so called..."
David Rio Martin and his "friends",there are even some pictures
Funny
Too bad many good people fall for it...
I am from Israel,but as far as I see they operate all over the planet

Unregistered
10-21-2014, 11:55 AM
I just received such a scam letter, this time from a "barrister Gustavo Ochoa" from "Valdez y Associados" in Ameria, Spain.
This time my relative and her immediate family died during a nature disaster...

Pretty obvious, and the people who fall for it may be half blind or too greedy.

Does anyone have an idea how to re-scam the bastards? That would be so sweet!

Unregistered
10-22-2014, 02:38 PM
One more letter with the same sum (4,950,000) but sign by Peter Prekopp.

Unregistered
10-24-2014, 04:56 PM
I just got the letter!!!! David Rio Martin alo, and also claiming I was next of kin heir to 4.950000. I also live in Israel, so I guess that is why they misspelled my last name (no vowel here). But I am from Brazil, so I can smell con from far away, I guess.... I come from a place where it is hard to trust!!! When something sounds too good to be true.... it probably is. There was a tiny voice in my head, could you imagine if it was true???? Because exactly how can they profit??? Jut read the post that explained to me. They ask to pay a fee before receiving the money (so obvious lol). Thank for satisfying my curiosity. Anyways, in the letter, my last name (as well as this relative I never heard of) was wrong. I don't know anyone in Spain!!!! I come from Brazil, where I always keep my guard up.... We Brazilians have a tendency, to think only in Brazil where poverty rules, there always cons you need to watch out for. I remembered finding out, in Paris, that also Europe has many talented con artists!!!! I came to check on the Internet, I was sure, that I would to find a fake law company website....For con artists, who sends me this letter, I was sure they had a fake website. Happy to find this page instead!!!!

Unregistered
10-25-2014, 11:34 AM
Well.. My father (in Israel) got the same letter from one Peter Prekopp and the "firm" is Espan Abodados.
I wonder if someone tried to find these basterds.

Unregistered
10-31-2014, 10:57 AM
I am in Croatia and me arrives in the last days a letter from Valencia, Spain, with the same theme. Comming from Mr, Angel Roger Landholm. It is a running gag! ATTENTION!

Unregistered
10-31-2014, 11:39 AM
Hi, I received an e-mail and letter from the above mentioned this week to my Irish Address. He provided a death cert and Declaration of will and power of attorney for inheritance to €6.2 million. Obviously a scam. States He's with Authority corporation.com in Madrid. Watch out for these pr**ks.

Unregistered
11-05-2014, 10:42 PM
Received a letter regarding inheritance of 5mil USD from a deceased "relative" in Spain. The letter was sent by Roger Angel Landholm (innex-int).

Unregistered
11-06-2014, 09:19 AM
good morning from malta,

just got to know that i have $5.000.000 from my relative that past away.

drinks on me....

Unregistered
11-07-2014, 01:44 PM
Hello, I just received in Belgium a letter from Pablo Solanz Gil, IAYG-International (Abragados & Gestores), stating the same scam that is being discussed here: EUR 5,000.000.00 from a deceased, prossibly distant relative with the same last name. If they contact everyone with this, by the way, very common last name, I don't think each one would even get EUR 10, and this is only if it weren't so obviously a total scam!!

Unregistered
11-10-2014, 02:33 PM
Received a letter regarding inheritance of 5mil USD from a deceased "relative" in Spain. The letter was sent by Roger Angel Landholm (innex-int).

hi, i also received mail from this Mr.Landholm Roger Angel also talking about 5m euros... for sure nothing seriuos as can not explain what is the situation by phone...

plus relative mentioned on letter is not existing....

Unregistered
11-13-2014, 01:29 PM
I leave in Germany and got a letter from Kail Fischer Christian as the "attorney".

Innex IS fake!!

Unregistered
11-15-2014, 03:59 AM
Pode por na lista o Sr Heinrich Villasante Mohring de Valencia innex international que mandou uma carta para minha cunhada tambem herança 5 000 000 Euros parente morreu em acidente na espanha

Unregistered
12-01-2014, 04:13 AM
I live in Australia and received a letter from Spain. By Barrister Krone Palus Esq. Personal Attorney to some guy who has the same last name I do. He along with his family died in the 2006 Tsunami catastophe. The rest of the story has been repeatedly mentioned in previous comments. Need I say more.

Unregistered
12-02-2014, 07:22 PM
I live in Canada and received a letter from Dynamic Law Services in Spain. Attorney-at-law, Eugene W Mansilla stated that I had same last name as his client who died in the Cyclone Nargis Disaster in May 2008 in Myanmar. A Safe Security Company in Spain contains $4.2 million and I could inherit half of these funds. Sounds all to familiar for this type of scam.

Unregistered
12-22-2014, 10:31 AM
I just got an inheritance also for $9,000,000 from a distance relative in Spain, I never knew I had relatives there a long way from Australia

Unregistered
12-23-2014, 12:39 AM
i got a letter from a michael sanchez for 7.3 mil from a deceased relative pretty sure it's a scam time to do some research

Unregistered
12-23-2014, 05:50 AM
i also received a letter yesterday from Facts Finders & Associates from Eric Douglas. Looks like lots of unknown relatives have died intestate....lol

Unregistered
12-28-2014, 06:49 AM
Yep I opened the mail and wow. I'm rich. Same scam.
Looks like there is plenty of money in Spain to give away this Christmas.

Unregistered
02-08-2015, 03:25 PM
Received a letter saying:

Avda. Santos Patronos 6 Alzira
46600 Valencia Espana
TEL: 0011 34 672-951-700 FAX: 0011 34m911-820-514
E-mail: balfourgeraldo@gmx.com
REF: **/****/****

Firstly, I must solicit your confience in this transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. It may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. My name is Barrister Geraldo Balfour Esq. personal Attorney to Late Mr ... ..., who lived in Spain for Thirty years, and he died along with his family during the Tsunami catastrophe which occured on 2006. My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind by my late, client, to avoid it being confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where this fund valued Euro5,500,000.00 (Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand Euros) was deposited by my client before his death.

The Bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the account will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank treasury, So far all my efforts to get a hold of someone related to my client has proved abortive. Hence, I have contacted you. I am actually asking for your consent to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client's fund, since you havve the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to your account All the legal documentations to back up your claim as my client's Next of Kin I shall provide them. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this trisection.

I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money to be shared among the charity Organizations, while the remaining 90% is shared equally between us. This transaction is entirely risk free. I will use my position as the client's attorney to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please contact me via Tel: 0011 34-672-951-700 Fax 001134-911-820-514 or Email: balfourgeraldo@gmx.com upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details that will help you understand this trasaction well.

The inteded transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law. Howerver, if this business proposal offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology. If on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me with your interest for further explanations. Include your contact telephone number in your response.

Kindest regards
Barrister Mr. Geraldo Balfour

Really!!!
My partner was "WTH!!" and that wasn't a question
A real shame these people can't get a taste of their own medicine

Unregistered
02-22-2015, 06:39 PM
Same here. A letter from Rodriguez Mendez & Asociados, Calle Acala 72, Madrid, Spain about 1.650.000 € innheritance. TEL: +34634015409

Unregistered
02-25-2015, 09:43 PM
Same scam: Business tycoon died in the Cyclone Nargis Disaster on 2008 leaving $6.2 with same last name...

oldroy
03-03-2015, 01:10 AM
David Valero has been contacting me with the same story. Freedomline Lawyers have a nice web page but a google search to their address turned up a run down building. He even sent me a copy of his pasport..

Unregistered
03-09-2015, 10:29 PM
I received a letter today regarding my name mentioned in a will. This was from Don Carlos Gomez & Asociado or Don Carlos Law Firm. Mentions Secretary and Exec Chairman Sr Don Antonio Dominguez Peral, Director Dr Raul Hugman, Accountant General Mrs Susana Lopez, Stefan Swarzi, Keyman Wolfgang. Dated 18 February 2015.

Unregistered
03-19-2015, 08:46 AM
Today a letter in the mail, very much on the lines as the fully printed out letter previously, different amounts and lets split it 50/50. "....don't need to make undue publicity..." etc, etc.
Sender is a Desmond Evans for Facts Finders & Associates, Zuberoa Plaze 3, 01013 Vitoria-Gasteiz Spain. Tel 0034(632) 462 279; Fax: 0034 (78) O81934. www.factsfinders.eu. Wants to be contacted via his personal email desmondevans@ffassociates.eu. I quote again "if this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology, otherwise please contact me at once to indicate your interest". How considerate.

Unregistered
04-04-2015, 02:26 PM
i m from Demark...
! have received yesterday a letter by DA-BOYER CONSULTANTS saying that there are funds left behind by someone in madrid we never met. the amount is 6million 800 thousands. he added that 20% of the funds shall be shared among charity organizations and the remaining 80% to be shared equally between them...
Another fraud!!

add the name on the list!!!

Unregistered
04-08-2015, 11:21 PM
Don Erico Lawson rides again - claiming 50:50 split of 13,5 Mill USD

Call him if you want your fair share :-)
- +34 603 153 973 or mail him - ericoabogados@gmx.com

//R

Unregistered
04-09-2015, 04:57 AM
Yep! Received a letter in the mail today. Claiming I am next of kin to receive $6.8 mil. (Nice try pal)
"Signed" off by some "barrister" called Miller Pravada.

Letter went like this:

Dear ******

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day (You mean for yourself). Let me start by introducing myself properly to you. It may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. My name is BARRISTER MILLER PRAVADA (ADV.) a personal attorney to late Ms. ******* ***

My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind by my late client, to avoid it being confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where his fund is valued $6,800,000.00 deposited by my client before her death.

The bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the account will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank treasury, so far all my efforts to get a hold of you or someone related to the woman has proved abortive. Hence, she made you her next of Kin before her death, I am actually asking for your consent to present you to the Bank as next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client's fund, since it is her last wish, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to your account.

All the legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next of Kin, I shall provide. All I require is your honest cooperation (Um, how about honesty?) to enable us achieve this transaction. I wish to point out that according to the WILL of my late client, 20% of this money is to be shared among charity Organizations, while 30% is for me and the remaining 50% is for you. This transaction is entirely risk free. I will use my position as the client's attorney to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please contact me via. Tel: +346 91 744 643 (Private Number) or Email: millerpravada@consultant.com upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand this transaction well.

The intended transaction will executed under a legimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. However, if this notification is contract to your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology. If on the contract you wish to achieve this goal with me (OR you mean in other words, the goal to steal my money) kindly get back to me with your interest for further explanations.

Kindest Regards

[Crappy pixelated signature]

Barrister Miller Pravada (adv.)

--------

Really wish there was a way to catch these crooks. Probably just give them an empty bank account and let them put it there, ha! let's see if they actually do it, but of course they won't. Main point is, do not believe these scams, some of it really common sense when you read junk like that. I'm guessing if your reading this you have most likely done your research, so kudos to you.

Unregistered
04-13-2015, 03:57 PM
We have also received a letter from DA-BOYER CONSULTANTS with the same amount 6,800,000 dividing 20% charity, 30% and 50%. They use a name of someone we know who is alive but has a different last name now.

This is defiantly a scam.

Unregistered
04-24-2015, 04:10 PM
Hi there,received a letter in the name of Rodriguez Mendez asociados, asking help to transfer 1.650.000 €, 20% for charity

Unregistered
05-03-2015, 11:52 PM
http://www.alexsotochamb.com/aboutus.html

esta pagina es de una persona que nos mando una carta diciendo que habia muerto una persona con el mismo apellido mio, y no habia quien cobrara un deposito en el banco, tiene que ser un fraude

CAZOR ASOCIADOS (Bufete de Abogados)
Carrer de Muntaner, 81 08011 Barcelona, Spain. Email: cazor@ozu.es Nº Referencia: 153/02452 Fecha: 12 de Noviembre 2012 Estimado señor o señora: QUERO, Para presentarme, Soy Alex Soto, abogado con CAZOR ASOCIADOS - España, somos uno de los abogados más importantes aqu* en España, y también el abogado del difunto Sr. David Quero Rafael. Soy muy conciente que le sorprender*a recibir este correo de m*, ya que no ha habido ninguna correspondencia anterior entre nosotros, sin embargo le contacto al respecto de mi cliente que junto con su familia (esposa e hija), murieron en un accidente de tráfico en la autopista de Valencia a Madrid el 5 de Diciembre de 2004. De hecho, antes de la muerte de mi entonces cliente, el hizo un depósito de fondo con su banco aqu* en España de la cantidad de Ocho Millones Setenta Mil Euros (Euro 8.070.000,00), y yo era su gestor sobre el fondo de depósito, lo cual tengo expedido un poder de representación, debidamente notariado como su abogado en el tiempo cuando hizo el deposito. Al ser su abogado, hace unos meses, el banco me emitió un aviso para proporcionar el/los parientes próxima / heredero/a de mi difunto cliente para reclamar dicho dinero depositado, en caso contrario pueden bloquear dicho cuenta al haber transcurrido el tiempo máximo del deposito sin reclamarlo y en este caso el dinero heredado por el estado.

este es un extracto de la carta

ESTAFA INTERNACIONAL

Ruego por favor enviarme al correo:

esquerre.ltda@gmail.com

toda información que sea posible como IP, datos reales, de forma tal de encontrar a los culpables ya que estoy tomando acciones legales y encontrar a estos delincuentes. He perdido muuuucho dinero donde han destruido mi vida personal y comercial.

Estaré a la espera y muchas gracias por vuestro apoyo.

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 11:59 AM
Hi All !
As mention in this blog by all, definitely a scam letter !!
Look like "this guys Fish worldwide for potential believers !!"
I'm from Israel and received yesterday the same "Template letter" signed by Mr. David Boyer (Da-Boyer Legal Consultants official letter with address,phone, email etc.)
The Will amount of his "Client" was 6.2 million euro (20% for Charity, 30% David Boyer and the rest for me) - Sound too good to be true !! (especially after looking for the name of his "client" in our genealogy family history that include more the 4 generation - nothing was found !! - nice try
Putting a name with similar family name as we own - "is a very tricky" - unfortunately with no success !!
as the old poem said - "Money don't fall from the sky, the shortest way to achieve it is by work "

Unregistered
06-09-2015, 06:52 PM
...coming from

Lanx Associates, Barcelona, Spain

and

Angeles Pelaez Moron, Barcelona, Spain

GuyEshel
06-10-2015, 10:35 AM
Hi,
on June 09 I received a very similar letter stating a "relative" by the name "MARIA" has passed away (never heard of a Yemeni woman named MARIA!),
I'm from Israel, and just now checked with a friend, I found her father received the same letter.
As per the letter I should receive 5.5 Million Euro.

lol

Unregistered
06-14-2015, 08:01 PM
The same. Exactly the same phrases as in other letters. The company has a website but they are not in the lawyers registrar

Unregistered
06-17-2015, 03:13 PM
Just received a letter from a Pedro Pinto and Associcates in Lisbon Portugal. Add this name to list of scammers

I also received a letter from Pedro Pinto and Associados in Portugal (there is a real firm, Pedro Pinto, Bessa Monteiro, Reis, Branco & Associados). I knew immediately it was a scam - our name was spelled wrong - but that's the way it's spelled in the phone book.

Unregistered
06-17-2015, 03:18 PM
"I live in Canada and just got a letter from Jose Luis Armenteros (Abogados) saying that a person in Spain with the same last name as me passed away and has no heirs. He wants to "present me to the bank as the next of kin/beneficiary of his late clients fund" and we'll share 10,500,000.00 50/50. The envelope had a spanish stamp and the "legal" document inside was a VERY poor computer generated letter."

Also, living in Canada, received on 22.07.2011 the same kind of letter from the same sender - Jose Luis Armanderos-Abogados. The same scam - 10,500,000.00 - 50/50...

EVERYONE BEWARE!

I'm in Canada as well - today's scam is from Portugal "Pedro Pinto & Associados" - letter states I just inherited $10.4 Million dollars - drinks are on me!!!

Unregistered
06-18-2015, 07:51 PM
Post issued from the Royal Mail (Great Britain) for a Spanish law firm Abogados & Gestores - apparently a recently passed possible relative left a trunk of 6.8M USD. Authoring lawyer was Antonio Morena Hector and yet their e-mail is a gmail account on the letter. So many law firms use gmail for correspondence. Head's up.

sdubuc
07-16-2015, 02:36 PM
To everyone that feels concerned,
Someone very close to me just received a letter from Barr. Mark Luis from AS & ABOGADOS Barristers & Soliciters Castellon de la Plana 20 in Madrid, Spain. Same kind of letter. I guess it will never stop...

Unregistered
07-17-2015, 02:56 PM
Perth, Western Australia
I received a letter from Mr Miguel Lopez, Miguel Chambers, Calle Gran Via, 25 02400 Hellen, Albacete Spain. Letter came Priority Post to my address list in the phone book.
Mr Peter (my surname) has left an investment deposit of €7,500,000. "Owing to the sensitivity of this transaction I urge you to keep proposal (sic) confidential pending when we work out modalities (sic)."

Unregistered
07-20-2015, 05:00 PM
I too have received a letter from this company. I am from England. Realised it was a scam and researched it on the net. What can we do to get back at these scum bags, some vulnerable people may fall for this.

Unregistered
07-20-2015, 11:11 PM
I have also received a letter regarding inheritance of £9m....from a supposed Spanish solicitor - Pintos Salgado offering a 50 / 50 split if I help him claim it.

Unregistered
07-29-2015, 12:50 PM
Received a letter from a certain Herman Rodriguez Cano, claiming to be a member of the (existing!) law firm Velasco Morent Abogados in Valencia.
I got used to spam in my e-mail postbox, but I am awed to see they even sacrifice paper and postage on me ...
In the letter, there are exactly the same words as another guest cited some posts earlier: "Owing to the sensitivity of this transaction I urge you to keep proposal confidential pending when we work out modalities."
I live in Germany.

Unregistered
08-10-2015, 10:21 PM
Got a letter in the post from Spain, I live in Canada a Barrister Stephen David Norris for the law firm in the title - I knew it was a con signature was a photo copy!!!

Unregistered
08-11-2015, 02:54 PM
I received an e-mail from a lady calling herself mrs Rosario Mendez asking for personal details as I was to inherit money from someone who was killed in the 2004 Madrid train bombings.i don't know how they got my e-mail address.they also asked me to keep the e-mail confidential.

Unregistered
08-11-2015, 02:55 PM
She also said she worked for a bank in Spain & uses a private investigator

Alain CZ
08-14-2015, 08:58 PM
I also have received a proposal for inheritance of 8, 5 millions of dollars. The method is the same to try to pick my money. The money I have to inherit is contained in a metallic trunk box in a Bach Storage Home.
Everything seems true, but the signatures are identical at one hundred percent on all documents.
So be carreful.

Unregistered
08-28-2015, 01:09 AM
Received Similar scam letter, suggesting millions of dollars left in One trunk box/diplomatic personal treasure ...asking me to stand in as next of kin. Beware! This reeks of a scam! Asks me to respond to a gmail account! Telephone number starts with a NA calling code! Run!

Unregistered
08-28-2015, 01:45 PM
Hi,

I also received a letter from a Carlos Gozalez at AS & Abogados and he basically wanted to offer me a 40-40% at a 10,5 millon Euro claim and a 20% stake to a charity. It was something about a deceased client who had left 10,5M Euros and according to a new bank reform in Spain if no one claim the money it goes back to the bank. Kind of silly lol.

Unregistered
08-28-2015, 01:50 PM
Hi,

I also received a letter from a Carlos Gozalez at AS & Abogados and he basically wanted to offer me a 40-40% at a 10,5 millon Euro claim and a 20% stake to a charity. It was something about a deceased client who had left 10,5M Euros and according to a new bank reform in Spain if no one claim the money it goes back to the bank. Kind of silly lol.

Oh and I'm in Sweden.

Unregistered
08-31-2015, 03:43 AM
I received a letter yesterday from a person claiming to be a Barrister Stephen David Norris!!! Norris & asociados avocados!!! Warning it's a SCAM DO NOT REPLY TO THEM....
Letter states that 1 of my family members passed away in the tsunmai catastrophe in 2004 and I am entitled to US$10,500,000,00 as soon as I read this I was like this is BULLSHIT!!
Hope someone puts a stop to this before someone gets suckered into this crap!!!!

Unregistered
09-22-2015, 03:47 PM
Hi we just received a letter for inheritance in Australia from Doven Chambers - from Santiago Millans Del Bosque located in Albacete Spain offering euro 7.5 million .... Pretty sure it's a scam, please be aware and thank you for this site...

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 05:18 PM
A letter from a Barr. Juan Antonio Ruiz attorney at law at the law firm JAR. & ABOGADOS.Madrid. Saying if I help him in recovering a €12,700,000,00 deposited from a late client with the same surname as mine. I smell a scam

Unregistered
09-30-2015, 03:14 AM
I live in Canada, but am originally from UK. I spend time in Spain each year.
Got a letter from Mignel Chambers, Calie Gran Via. 25 02400 Hellin, Albacete, Spain.
Same thing as others... Euro 7.5 million, late client, confidential, blah blah...
Straight through the shredder...

Unregistered
09-30-2015, 04:52 AM
I live in New Zealand and I too received a scam letter (obviously a photocopy) from a person purporting to be lawyer Miguel Lopez.
I was (am) apparently of the same surname of a person named (who'd conveniently passed away, lol). Yet the supposed
same name is actually my first name, which is too unusual to be a surname! I too, was offered Euro 7.5 million. It sure
would have been nice if it was true! I too, was surprised that this person would go to the trouble of posting the letter, but I
was intrigued to note that the stamp was a German one! The letter was forwarded on from my previous address, which
I moved away from almost a year to the day!
BE CAREFUL OF THESE SCAMMERS!!

Canada
10-01-2015, 03:18 AM
I received a letter from Mr Miguel Lopez, Miguel Chambers, Calle Gran Via, 25 02400 Hellen, Albacete Spain.
Mr David (my surname)has left an investment deposit of €7,500,000.

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 06:31 AM
Perth, Western Australia
I received a letter from Mr Miguel Lopez, Miguel Chambers, Calle Gran Via, 25 02400 Hellen, Albacete Spain. Letter came Priority Post to my address list in the phone book.
Mr Peter (my surname) has left an investment deposit of €7,500,000. "Owing to the sensitivity of this transaction I urge you to keep proposal (sic) confidential pending when we work out modalities (sic)."

got the same letter....lol

Unregistered
10-06-2015, 08:52 AM
Perth, Western Australia

I am in Cairns, Queensland , Australia and recieved a letter the same from Miguel Lopez. How stupid do they think people are. At least it has cost these scammers the letter postage charge

seejay
10-07-2015, 04:21 PM
Hi - I received a letter from a supposed Juan Antonio Ruiz of JAR & Abogados, Madrid asking me to help in securing funds left in a bank by a complete stranger with the same surname as myself - please add this fake lawyer to your lists. I'd love to know if there was anything more I could do to take these b$^%$&^s down!

Unregistered
10-07-2015, 11:43 PM
I have a letter from Heds and Garcia in Madrid, Spain who says my husband has the same last name as his client, who is an American, so why an attorney in Spain???; had died way back in 2007 and has $11,370,000.00 to give him. Of course 10% to charity and the 90% to be split between him and the attorney. Put this name on your list...Heds and Garcia Asociados, LLP mailed from Portugal.

Unregistered
10-08-2015, 02:02 AM
My partner just received mail with a scam similar, just wondering, how many of you have used the ancestry.com web page? as some of the details where only ever used on this site and it is meant to be confidential...
We are in NSW, Australia.

Unregistered
10-08-2015, 09:55 AM
I've just received a letter from Sight Finders & Associates in Spain. How stupid these people are!!! It says "Mr. David Sainty" is a lawyer and describes big tragedies, like people from "my family" (including a magnate) has died in Spain in car accidents, heart attack and bla bla bla. And guess what???? I am RICH!!!! LOL
Please watch out, you can be the next lucky one...

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 08:38 AM
I've received a letter from Sight Finders & Associates in Spain. It says "Mr. David Sainty" is a lawyer and describes big sad tragedies, like people from "my family" has died in Spain in car accident and heart attack and that I inherited lots of money

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 08:49 AM
Today I've received a letter from Sight Finders & Associates in Spain. It says "Mr. David Sainty" is a lawyer from Spain and describes big sad tragedies, like people from "my family" has died in Spain in car accident and heart attack and that I inherited lots of money and that hi got my contact information from Australians public record. How stupid do they think people are.

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 12:56 PM
These fuckers found my girlfriend's address here in Australia and the stamp is from Germany! The company is supposed to be spanish... I mean WTF is the world coming to?!?! GEt a life you sad scamming bastards!

Unregistered
10-16-2015, 02:46 PM
Hi, my mom just got this letter today from a man named cosmas Fabian who identify himself as a lawyer to the late maria who share the same surname as my mother. We live in Israel I wonder if anyone contact those scammers to see what they want and how they are going to scamm us...?

Unregistered
10-19-2015, 08:09 AM
Perth, Western Australia

I also received a letter from Mr Miguel Lopez, Miguel Chambers, Calle Gran Via, 25 02400 Hellen, Albacete Spain. Letter came Priority Post to my address list in the phone book.
Mr Daniel (my surname) has left an investment deposit of €7,500,000. Is it really a scam I was hoping it was true, I looked up the address using Google maps there is only an optical store there no legal chambers, then I found this site decided to tell you it happened to me as well.

Unregistered
10-20-2015, 03:05 PM
I received this morning a letter from Barr Juan Antonio Ruiz, on note paper from Jar and Abrogados, Castellon de la Plaza 20, 28006 Madrid. He is asking me to declare myself the next of kin of a person with the same family name.
Jar and Abrogados is the name of a revolutionary movement... He can't decide what is a cause of death and kindly tell me not to answer "if this business proposal offends (my) moral ethics" 😳
I live in London and would love to know how he found my name.

Please add him to your list.

Thank you

Annie Viort

Unregistered
11-06-2015, 11:09 AM
The target, my 86 year old father with Parkinsond disease, in South Africa. According to Mr. Miguel Lopez from Miguel Chambers Law firm in Spain My father is the heir of Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand Euros. These people feel nothing and will prey on the old and the meak. Thank you for websites like yours that expose these scam attorneys.

Unregistered
11-11-2015, 10:53 PM
Jar & abogados, do these people think we are stupid?? Obviously african!!! Where did they get my name??? Facebook!!! The pigs will be reported to facebook.

Unregistered
11-12-2015, 07:40 PM
Received a letter in the mail ON Canada claiming I shared the same last name of his client and could unvault 11.2M with a safe security co. His client was killed in the Sichaun Catastrophe of May 2008. He will split it with me all I have to do is pretend I am a relative of the dead business magnate.

Unregistered
11-12-2015, 07:44 PM
Received a letter in the mail ON Canada claiming I shared the same last name of his client and could unvault 11.2M with a safe security co. His client was killed in the Sichaun Catastrophe of May 2008. He will split it with me all I have to do is pretend I am a relative of the dead business magnate.

By the way it was postmarked CORREOS CTA ZARAGOZA

Unregistered
11-16-2015, 08:43 PM
We just got the same scam letter in British Columbia (written in VERY POOR English) from Jorge MG Abogados, postmarked Correos CTA Zaragoza, Spain. Funniest thing I've read in a while, even funnier to think these stupid fuckers believe anyone with half a functioning brain cell would fall for such an obvious scam. I'm thinking of playing along with it just to raise his/her/it's hopes. Once I stop laughing, that is. LOL.

Dark Moon
11-17-2015, 01:33 PM
I got a letter from Mr. Antonio Torres Chambers, Calle Gran Via 25, 02400 Hell*n, Albacete, Spain

A business magnete died and left $ 7,500,000.00.

Those people should be ashamed of themselves for not earning their money honestly and wanting to trick other people.

Thank you very much for the warning!

Unregistered
11-19-2015, 02:35 AM
Received one this morning in Ont. Can.
Mine came from Felix W. Bazan. ATTORNEY AT LAW. 6.4 milion.
Unfortunately he is on business in France and won't be back in Spain till Nov. 15.
Damn.
I did not know that law firms use gmail.
Wish I could meet this guy.

Unregistered
11-19-2015, 04:29 AM
Received today in BC, Canada. Same $6.4 mln, divide 50/50. Address: Avda. al Vedat 199, 046901 Torrent Spain. Felix W. Bazan, attorney-at-law. The owner of these money died in Sichuan earthquake in China in 2008. Letter sent from France.

Unregistered
11-30-2015, 08:22 PM
I received from Barr. Francisco Blanco, Attorney at Law, of Eco & Abogados, Castellon De La Planta 20, 28006 Madrid, a letter about a 'cash deposit' of e12,700,000 in a bank left by a victim of the 11 March 2004 train bombing. He wrote: "Since this account is secret and the there is no one left to claim the fund I am contacting you." Furthermore "All the legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next of Kin are with me" - an astonishing claim. I was to get 40%, Barr. Francisco Blanco 50%.

Unregistered
12-05-2015, 01:34 AM
To the poster two down: back off that's my 6.4M from Senor Bazan in Torrent Spain! Received in Ottawa. Amazing they have enough success that they can keep buying 1 Euro stamps. LOL. I wonder what their selection process is for names and addresses? It was very good English. Good laugh on a Friday/payday. It's almost worth phoning the number.... at 3am his time...

Unregistered
12-09-2015, 07:29 PM
Letter from Torrent Law Firm International, Felix Bazan, advising that there is a $6.4 million estate for us left by some poor man supposedly dying with his family in the China earthquake in 2008. Is this a fraud? I would think so. Where do they get our information!

Unregistered
12-12-2015, 01:09 AM
Got the same letter. Waited about a month and replied to the g- email thought lets see what happen. There is a Jorge MG Abogados law firm in Spain. Right fax number but phone number is different. They are very good with this scam.

Unregistered
12-12-2015, 11:05 PM
My partner just received mail with a scam similar, just wondering, how many of you have used the ancestry.com web page? as some of the details where only ever used on this site and it is meant to be confidential...
We are in NSW, Australia.

Hello, I am from the West Coast of Canada, and received a similar letter dated 24/11/2015, and interesting you note having used the Ancestry dot com website, as I have as well. Unbelievable, and will cancel. Thank you for your post.

Unregistered
12-12-2015, 11:10 PM
Got the same letter. Waited about a month and replied to the g- email thought lets see what happen. There is a Jorge MG Abogados law firm in Spain. Right fax number but phone number is different. They are very good with this scam.

Hello, I received a similar scam letter yesterday, and will report to the authorities. Someone else asked if any of us had used the Ancestry(dot)com webpage, and interestingly, I have. This needs to be reported to the authorities.

Unregistered
12-22-2015, 01:32 AM
received a letter from them signed by Barrister Ruben Herrerra, same deal, inheritance etc. etc. live in Canada with a very English last name, no way there is a reliative in Spain who left me lots of Euros. Also letter was post marked in Portugal.
Will pass it on to the fraud division of the OPP (Ontario Provincial Police)

Unregistered
12-31-2015, 05:02 AM
Same details and the unfortunate (pretend) relative that perished in the earthquake was Berens A--- (my last name starting with A) I recently clicked on ancestry.com email link but didn't register.

Letter from Torrent Law Firm International, Felix Bazan, advising that there is a $6.4 million estate for us left by some poor man supposedly dying with his family in the China earthquake in 2008. Is this a fraud? I would think so. Where do they get our information!

Unregistered
01-10-2016, 09:23 PM

I live in Quebec and received the same letter from "Jorge MG Abogados" law firm in Spain. The "Barrister" is Jorge Marcelino Gomez. Date on letter is 24/11/2015. A "business magnate" with the same last name as mine supposedly died in the Sichuan Catastrophe on May 12, 2008. I'm glad I came across this page. Pretty slick scam I must say!

Just curious...to the poster who said they replied to the gmail address...what happened? Did they get back to you? How far did it go?

Unregistered
01-13-2016, 11:34 PM
Received a letter from a certain Herman Rodriguez Cano, claiming to be a member of the (existing!) law firm Velasco Morent Abogados in Valencia.
I got used to spam in my e-mail postbox, but I am awed to see they even sacrifice paper and postage on me ...
In the letter, there are exactly the same words as another guest cited some posts earlier: "Owing to the sensitivity of this transaction I urge you to keep proposal confidential pending when we work out modalities."
I live in Germany.

In live in Belgium and received today, by regular post, a letter with basically the same content "Owing to the sensitivity ....) and exactly the same amount.
I made a search on their firm name in Valencia and was not able to find any phone number.

They are really clever : website + regular post, pretty shure that some people will loose some money.

Unregistered
01-14-2016, 02:59 AM
I too received a similar letter - I have been on ancestry.com but haven't registered in for years. I first thought my information may have been taken from dealings with a travel booking company I used like Trivagio, Expedia? Car rental dealership? All that was in 2014 though.

Unregistered
01-23-2016, 12:12 AM
Please add Antonio Capilla y Asociados too.

He claims that i have a relative who died in the Madrid train bombing in 2004 and he deposited a sum in a bank in Spain.Why i have a message like this 14 years later?
He wants to share the ratio with me and a part for a charity organizations.He has a free email account and his phone number starts with a 011 before 34 above the letter and 0034 at the bottom.

Unregistered
01-29-2016, 11:19 AM
Please add Dr Joseph Aragonez Crespo (Dr/Barrister).

A family member in Australia received this letter dated 14 December 2015 with "Joseph" claiming to act as the personal attorney to a deceased (yet unknown) relative of the same surname.
Joseph offers that he wants to split the bank fund $9.5 million dollars left by the deceased (with no will) to a relative and wants 20% to go to charity and spilt the remaining 80% with the letter recipient.

beware2016
02-02-2016, 07:46 PM
I have just received a letter from a spanish Solicitor Eco & Abogados offering me a small fortune (half of 12,700,000) because a relative and his family died in the Madrid train crash.

What is seriously freaky is the fact that I know the person they mention who has the same last name as myself.

I have sent them an email reply stating, -
-I don't understand why me as there are many out there in different countries with my surname.
-that yes I would love the money,
- yes they can take 50 %.
-that I would need to see all the documents that they are discussing
- and no, do not ask for any money, the 50% they are wanting to keep should be sufficient to pay whatever they need to pay.
No do not ask for my bank details, they can send me a certified cheque.

It is similar to the Nigerian scams we would receive by FAX (for those who remember what that is). I would have months of fun with them. I wonder if they are going to reply to me?

(Tongue in cheek ) oh dear, and there I had already spent all the money...

Should I contact the fraud squad here in England, or not?

Maddy
02-16-2016, 06:31 AM
Today i received a letter from Jorge MG associate, Spain with same last name similarity.

Unregistered
02-26-2016, 02:09 PM
I too received same letter - now bin food

Unregistered
03-01-2016, 01:20 PM
I got a letter from Mr. Antonio Torres Chambers, Calle Gran Via 25, 02400 Hell*n, Albacete, Spain

A business magnete died and left $ 7,500,000.00.

Those people should be ashamed of themselves for not earning their money honestly and wanting to trick other people.

Thank you very much for the warning!

Received a letter (Belgium) from Raul G. Almanzar of 'Monroe Abogados', Calle Doctor Alonso de Espejo 45, Murcia stating business magnate - deceased - same family name - €7.500.000 investment - possible heir/heiress ....etc. etc. - even have a website <monroeabogados.com>. How do they get to you? Another name for the list!

Unregistered
03-18-2016, 03:04 PM
i received a letter from a supposed lawyer, telling me that someone with my name has died, and there is millions in a bank account etc.. the lawyer is from a supposed firm in Valencia Spain... it is obviousy an inheritance scam. offering to give 10 pct to charity and the rest split between me and him.

First time to receive a scam by letter and in my native tongue..so was a bit surprised. had seen this in email form before so please publish this post to save others who might get the same letter.
thank you.

Lilly
03-25-2016, 07:44 PM
I too received a letter in the mail here in Kitchener from an attourney Rafael V. Gonzalez with a Jorge mg Abogados letterhead. So these scammers target people all over the world. My husband tossed the envelope in the trash so i can't tell where it originated.

Susie
03-31-2016, 10:33 AM
Just received a letter from Eco & Abogados about a sum of money.
A scam.
How many Davies-Lowes are there ..... I am the only one - don't fall for it all you others .... And of course funnily the deceased will have the same surname as you - be careful out there

Unregistered
04-06-2016, 07:59 PM
Just received a letter from Francisco Blanco offering me £12M. He claims to work for the above lawyers, this is obviously a Nigerian scam. Should you receive such a letter contact the real Eco Abogados and inform them of the scam. You should also hand the letter and envelope to the police, as they may be able to get fingerprints off the documents. Do NOT contact the writer or give any personal information, they will clean your bank account out!

QUOTE=Unregistered;9519]i m from Cyprus...
my brother has received yesterday a letter by JULIO GOMEZ & ASSOCIATES saying that there are funds left behind by someone in madrid we never met. the amount is 5million 800 thousands. he added that 20% of the funds shall be shared among charity organizations and the remaining 80% to be shared equally between them...
Another fraud!!

add the name on the list!!![/QUOTE]

Unregistered
04-21-2016, 04:06 PM
I received a letter purporting to be from the above - clearly a scam. Postmarked in the UK. It seems a possible relation of mine has left an estate of $7.5M !!

It may be linked to a scam email I also received today apparently from a hotel I use in Spain - they have confirmed it did not originate from them

Unregistered
05-05-2016, 08:26 PM
my husband has been contacted by what I believe to be scammers the name one of them is using is MR Carmona Gomez Angel has any one else had dealings with him

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 03:22 PM
Just received a similar letter from "Barrister Antonio Morena Hector" (Attorney/Solicitor) who stated that he has "an urgent Information that would absolutly and awesomely be of his (my father's) benefit" and that he wishes "to communicate directly with him, due to the sensitive and discreet nature of the subject".

No Money is mentioned, though i am pretty sure it would end up in such a way as he already mentioned a "transaction" in the letter.

I haven't read that much in this thread so i don't know how many have mentioned it or if it was even mentioned regarding the Contents of the letter (maybe ours is an exception) - but the English is horrible xD

It was so funny to read it, someone could nearly think it's a joke... and i am from Austria (=My English also isn't the best... ^^)

Unregistered
05-17-2016, 05:01 PM
The scam continues. Received a letter from a Mr. Miguel Vilanueva Kiko from Levont Abogados firm in Barcelona. Says he got detailed contact information through my country's archive. [ ??]. Funny thing is he only used the first initial of my given name. I can't wait to get hold of those 7.5 millions euros....what's the current exchange rate?

Unregistered
05-23-2016, 09:38 PM
just got a letter that we "inherited" money, because we have the same last name and they are "unable" to find any other relatives. Don't they have a good heart.

Unregistered
05-25-2016, 12:54 PM
Just received an incredible letter from a lawyer in Barcelona concerning a possible inheritance of 7500000 euros following the death of a certain David Fletcher and his whole family leaving no further possible beneficiaries. Consequently Spanish law allows
lawyers to distribute funds to other persons holding the same surname!!!! The letter is very detailed in quite good English with a phone number 34604268583 and fax 34935504293 dated 13 May2016 and is obviously a fraud . BEWARE

Unregistered
05-27-2016, 04:50 AM
I received one too! for the late mr David kaegi, excatly same amount of money!! from the same miguel vilanueva

Unregistered
06-01-2016, 09:12 AM
Received a letter (Belgium) from Raul G. Almanzar of 'Monroe Abogados', Calle Doctor Alonso de Espejo 45, Murcia stating business magnate - deceased - same family name - €7.500.000 investment - possible heir/heiress ....etc. etc. - even have a website <monroeabogados.com>. How do they get to you? Another name for the list!

Received a letter (Australia) - Raul G. Almanzar - deceased - same family name - €7.500.000 investment - possible heir/heiress . And so on. The name used was my estranged father.
I too would like to know how they got my details and such specific details at that

Unregistered
06-04-2016, 04:03 AM
I live in Germany.

I live in USA exactly the same words in the letter sent to me.

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 10:15 AM

I have also got a similar letter (Sweden). I tried to check the Lawyer Company and the Company that held the vault. They answered my mails correctly, had very nice home pages. It is very difficult to find anything suspicious. I have even got a picture from his passport. It is very easy to be kept away from yhe light.

Unregistered
06-09-2016, 02:20 PM
We received the scam letter too. Only for 6.8 million. Of which we are entitled to 3.4

I wonder where they are getting everyone's details from? We don't really readily share our address.l

Unregistered
06-29-2016, 10:06 PM
Just got the same letter. I am from Sweden. Seems that they send it worldwide and for a long time already. Don't get fooled, people. Don't believe everything you see or read.

patrice.humblot@slu.se
07-18-2016, 08:38 PM
Same type of letter from Levont Abogados ... (surface mail received at home), exactly same terms and amount of money ...
Would it be possible to stop this for others not to be worried ...
All the best
Patrice

Unregistered
08-04-2016, 06:21 PM
I also received the same letter from Luis Damian and it is now August 2016, three years after the last one posted! Address is same as previous post, only the phone number has changed. It is now 34-6033-75235.

Same story - hurricane Sandy has killed someone and I can be next of Kin for $8.2M to be split 50-50. I guess business must be good as he is still in business!

Unregistered
08-22-2016, 09:03 AM
There must be magic in the amount. Our letter from "Alzira Counsellors" refers to $6.4M as well - spelled out in capital letters just in case we don't read normal numbers. Amazing to read that our unusual name was shared by "a business mogul who loved in Spain", and we were so sad to read that he and his whole family died in the "Sichuan earthquake China" (sic) in 2008 "while on their exploration and short holidays". Not an atom (sic again) of risk, and other than the 50% commission no mention of any fee. Rather dodgy-looking web site, using a domain registered just a month ago and bad grammar. Can't wait to receive my millions!

Unregistered
08-25-2016, 01:30 AM
I received the very same letter,although of course my name is completely different to yours. I even received a very similar letter a few years ago,with the same spiel but posing as a different law firm in Spain. I googled the name of Alzira Counsellors and there appears to be a firm by that name,although it may be a fake website. If it sounds too good to be true,it is!

Rene
08-31-2016, 06:31 PM
Hi all, I live in Switzerland and they tranig it the Same was. Just trowed it Directory in the bin...

Unregistered
09-09-2016, 11:02 AM
got same letter.
4 950 000 000 Euros.
Just received the money to my bank account. going to share with him.
20% to charity
40% to me
40% to him.

What the fuck are they trying ?!!

Unregistered
09-09-2016, 10:11 PM
I've just got the same letter however the name of the lawyer is Jose Garrig Advocate from Barcelona. And it is for US$13,500,000.00 split 50:50
I wish it was true...:)

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 08:16 PM
My mother inlaw received it today.

Sent by mr Caceido Egues Ramirez

The letter seems fairly targeted, but used part of her name she doesnt use normally.

They must be frauding someone into paying for mail send out.

We noticed both the scanned signature that didnt match the name and a barcode on the top left of the letter.

Best of luck spending your fortunes

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 04:56 PM
I got this in my mail. same letter. called the post office The letter said he got my contact info from my (country's) public archive.

Unregistered
09-27-2016, 07:29 PM
When my mother (81) received a letter, now 2 years ago) from this lawyer telling her that a far relative had died in the tsunami. The person who so called died has te same name as my mother.
So my mom called me to come over to read this dubious letter. i went to my lawyer and searched on the internet and found out that it is a bogus. What else. the letter sais: That this person and his family died in the Tsunami in Thailand, and my mother is the only living relative left.

She would inherit Seven million five hundred thousand Euros!!! Yes, 7,500,000,00 a huge jackpot!!
They are seeking her collaboration to be the benefactor of the aforementioned amount. i thought this rather strage, but yeah, anything can happen in life (?). NOT!
So the bogus lawyer goes on: Being the attorney of the deceased and family, he thinks my mom is related (because of the same sir names) and so he thinks she and he have a great chance of success IF SHE FOLLOWS HIS INSTRUCTIONS. So he goes on about how they can easily facilitate the release process, if she does what he says!! This is the second letter my mom received. the fist is about one year previous to this one, the man told her to send an amount of money, say 250€ (not that much really, so i think people do it..cause it is low in comparison to the amount she is going to inherit..yeah! The amount is for the costs he has to make, so he is able to proceed with the legal papers and that he can wire the huge amount of money to her account. (???) just like that..
This time around in the second letter, he doesn't yet ask for money, BUT he writes this instead: Though this might sound intriguing and possibly make one apprehensive, however if you are interested, do contact me either via email, fax or telephone for further discussions. lastly, owing to the sensitivity of this transaction I urge you to keep this proposal in UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY pending our discussion. This smells like a SCAM to me, she cannot tell anyone.. why not, if it's all legal..because it is NOT!!!
So i hope Spanish police catch these crooks and send them to prison for quite some time, and have them do community work with people who were scammed, like they did to someone out there.. And maybe , maybe they will get it..and be very ashamed of what the have done. If they are not a bunch of psychopaths, they have hope for redemption.
if you do not have so much money, you want to believe things like this are true..So these horrible things happen to people that don't have much money, So this makes things far much worse and should get very long sentences in prison..So be AWARE of letters like this one!!...Shame on these criminals, cause that's what they are Thieves and lowlifes!! I rest my case , thank you.

Unregistered
09-29-2016, 03:44 AM
Alzira Counsellors./Ruiz Livia lawyer..another inheritance one

Unregistered
10-12-2016, 01:04 AM
I received a letter purporting to be from the above - clearly a scam. Postmarked in the UK. It seems a possible relation of mine has left an estate of $7.5M !!

It may be linked to a scam email I also received today apparently from a hotel I use in Spain - they have confirmed it did not originate from them

Scam still there as of today

Unregistered
10-12-2016, 02:55 PM
Just received this letter and after reading the comments below who do people think they are and how stupid do they think we are mine was a company called Antonio Torres chambers like to add Torres as I know he's a footballer something not right there I'm very tempted to take to the police as for one someone would exactly bribe it and I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone

Unregistered
10-12-2016, 06:24 PM
Ich habe heute einen Brief erhalten betreffend einer Erbschaft über 7 000 150,00 € von einem Verwandten der niemals existiert e.
Absender ist
Legal assistance
Guillermo & Co.
Abogados Asesores
Carrer de Colon, 45
46004 Valencia
Da ist Betrug in Größen Stil vorprogrammiert. Alle Achtung

Unregistered
10-19-2016, 12:47 AM
i received the same letter in the mail today - in western australia. The scammers are so crafty ... Apparently someone by the same surname as myself perished in the 2004 tsunami in south east asia! Lol!! Keep it regional and someone might believe you, i guess?!

I have half a mind to email this sucker and tell him to make a sexual departure, only ... This came to my home address. Mailed in spain.

4 years later and they are still at it!!! Received one today in outback nsw...address even included my lot number lol! Google map giving out too many details i reckon.

Unregistered
11-24-2016, 04:06 PM
Received a similar letter to day from Madrid, Spain: "Legal Assistance" - Quite a few million Euros - inheritance from someone with the same name (I do not have a particular common name). From a Jose Lopez like some of the others .

Unregistered
11-26-2016, 04:37 PM
Only 7.5 million? Mine had 13.5 million USD :P Family died in Madrid train bombings 2004. I'm going to email them and see how far I can play this, I can make fake letters too. Once I pretended I was trying to make a western union transfer, then pretended I didn't know why it wasn't going through and eventually made them set up a real bank account. Then I made a fake bank statement for this Nigerian scammer, then I called the Nigerian bank the scammer told me to transfer to and told them this person was going to come in with a fake bank statement and that they should notify security. Never heard from him/her again.

Unregistered
12-02-2016, 04:45 PM
I have today received emails from someone claiming to ADOLFUS NICOLAS from torres chambers spain oferring a vast amount of money this is a scam if anyone wants to take it up and has the ability to get to them pleas do i would assist

UnE KURASregistered
03-27-2017, 08:45 PM
just received letter telling me of inheritance from MORIS MARIO ALVAREZ Esq LEGAL CLAN LAW FIRM PASEO DE LAS DELICIAS MADRID SPAIN new name new address BEWARE

Unregistered
05-28-2017, 10:56 AM
Me too -I got a few days ago the letter signed by this name. What do you this are they really located in Madrid, Spain
What the starnge was that when I got the envelope from my post box it has no stamps at all

Unregistered
07-21-2017, 05:40 AM
Received one from scam lawyer in Spain (Carlos Manuel Paz Costas); however, it was postmarked from "Portugal" - so obviously deceitful! People beware. Victims keep the scams going. Get the word out to friends and especially the elderly!

Unregistered
08-13-2017, 10:26 PM
Received another letter from a Spanish "Barrister" named William Ortega.
Adress, Webpage, Phone nummber doesn't exist, already checken.

A person (which never lived) died about 13years ago and left some money (6,5 Mill. EUR) & now he wants to present me with 45% of the 6,5M €

Best Regards from Germany.

Unregistered
08-13-2017, 10:28 PM
Received another letter from a Spanish "Barrister" named William Ortega.
Adress, Webpage, Phone nummber doesn't exist, already checken.

A person (which never lived) died about 13years ago and left some money (6,5 Mill. EUR) & now he wants to present me with 45% of the 6,5M €

Best Regards from Germany.

Unregistered
08-14-2017, 06:52 PM
Today I received a letter from William Ortega and it was sent with Portuguese postmark. It said that my relative died in 2004 in Madrid train bombing and that he deposited the sum of 6.5M euros and I can get 45% of it. But unfortunately, I have never heard of these guy.

Unregistered
08-21-2017, 02:20 PM
ANOTHER LETTER FROM BARRISTER WILLIAM ORTEGA. THE SAME LIKE 'UNREGISTER' BEFOR ME (Today I received a letter from William Ortega and it was sent with Portuguese postmark. It said that my relative died in 2004 in Madrid train bombing and that he deposited the sum of 6.5M euros and I can get 45% of it. But unfortunately, I have never heard of these guy.)

jegg
09-04-2017, 06:32 AM
ANOTHER LETTER FROM BARRISTER WILLIAM ORTEGA. THE SAME LIKE 'UNREGISTER' BEFOR ME (Today I received a letter from William Ortega and it was sent with Portuguese postmark. It said that my relative died in 2004 in Madrid train bombing and that he deposited the sum of 6.5M euros and I can get 45% of it. But unfortunately, I have never heard of these guy.)

I have received similar letter saying I am sole surviving relative of a person that my family and myself have never heard off. The address is Madrid Spain but the post mark is Portugal. My family has never had any connection to Spain nor Portugal. We are sure it is a scam.

Unregistered
09-12-2017, 03:17 AM
Just got the same letter. I am from Sweden. Seems that they send it worldwide and for a long time already. Don't get fooled, people. Don't believe everything you see or read.

Just received letter from CORREOS? Fake stamp and cheap copy paper, won 12.5M ,
IBERICA SEGURID S.A
Barrister Eduardo Perez
34-692-877-678
Fax 34-935457093

Both are different technical companies. Terrible.

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 10:40 PM
Another Williams Ortega, Financial Attorney, Espana, I got it in my mail post marked in Portugal, and same letter as above, 6.5 mil. Euros' of inheritance. I am in Canada, so its all around the planet. I am a senior and this thief is smooth on the phone. And he calls with a cell number, with the prefix 34-6 in number. He sends a scan of the death certificate and an Invoice for the company holding the VAULT contents. Second. he follows up with a scan of "HIS" International Passport with the surnames of GLOVER-ORTEGA, and Given name of Williams, that's first name with an "s" on William. I added that detail because this guy is as detailed as I have seen, in my short time dealing with identity theft assaults.I hope this helps every one involved in getting one of these in their Mail-box ........

Unregistered
11-27-2017, 09:40 PM
Bufete Martinez & Asociados
Barr George Martinez
Phone+44 745 227 3244
Fax +44 208-929-9392

This one is making it around via fax machines.

Unregistered
12-01-2017, 12:17 AM
Simon Martinez Gisbert from WestGate Wealth Advisors wants to split $7.8 million that is in a safety deposit box. He says that the money can be claimed, even though the recipient of the letter is not related. They just have a common surname.

Do people really fall for this?

Oh, I'll have to delete this post. Gisbert has urged for the utmost confidentiality due to the sensitivity of the situation......

Unregistered
12-07-2017, 06:31 PM
I've just got the same letter however the name of the lawyer is Jose Garrig Advocate from Barcelona. And it is for US$13,500,000.00 split 50:50
I wish it was true...:)

Just received a fax, same amount, but with the name Hana Ross who died in the Madrid train bombing. Pure scam!

Unregistered
01-11-2018, 12:41 AM
Silverstand Abogados sent a fax requesting contact from an employee with the same last name to claim a safe deposit box in Spain. Said they would guarantee claim and would split contents, approx $4.7 million, 50/50.

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 04:06 AM
Silverstand Abogados sent a fax requesting contact from an employee with the same last name to claim a safe deposit box in Spain. Said they would guarantee claim and would split contents, approx $4.7 million, 50/50.

We received the same fax. We are in Canada.

Unregistered
02-21-2018, 09:40 PM
Got one here In Canada, was sent to a Doctor I work for
Scam letter info:
Hernando legal Advisors-Gonzales Sasia Morales.
ph: +34604358051
fx: +34961127661
I was going to call and let them have it, however phone number does not work, ding ding LOL.

Unregistered
02-21-2018, 09:42 PM
Simon Martinez Gisbert from WestGate Wealth Advisors wants to split $7.8 million that is in a safety deposit box. He says that the money can be claimed, even though the recipient of the letter is not related. They just have a common surname.

Do people really fall for this?

Oh, I'll have to delete this post. Gisbert has urged for the utmost confidentiality due to the sensitivity of the situation......

Hahahaha! yes shhhhhhhhhhh! you ruined it now LMFAO

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 06:48 PM
Received a fax from: Barrister Martinez Perez of Martinez Perez Abogados Y, Associados from Madrid.

Claiming to have a bank account in the late Michael Deming's name. Even though there is no proof we are related he can fix that and wants 10% to charity and the balance to split between us. The "bank account balance is $ 12,500,000.00. Too funny at least it is better than the Nigerians as you can actually read this one.

rkalwa
03-01-2018, 11:46 PM
SCAM, Just received a letter in the mail from Francisco Gonzalez Navarro Madrid Spain, he would like to pass me off as the only family member left of his client.
will split 6.5 million Euros 45% each and 10% to less privileged charity organizations, real bad photo copy and legal stamp so fuzzy it is unlegible.

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 05:38 AM
SCAM! Just Received a letter from Lawyer. I never heard this letter. A letter is a fake and scam. Do anyone know about JOSE JAVIER LAZCANO ITURBURU AYESTARAN ABOGADOS?

Unregistered
03-05-2018, 02:29 PM
Just received a letter from a lawyer in Spain do any one know a Jose Javier Lazcano Iturburu

Unregistered
03-14-2018, 03:13 PM
Yay! I'm going to be a gazillionaire! Yeah, we got one of these via fax. I didn't know I was related to so much wealth!

innocentbystander
03-16-2018, 10:23 PM
Silverstand Abogados in Valencia, Spain - Alex Diego Ricardo in collusion with SFA Custodian - Fraudulent collusion in scamming people using inheritance money scams

innocentbystander
03-16-2018, 10:25 PM
Be careful of an inheritance scam from a lawyer named Alex Diego Ricardo from Silverestand Abogados in Valencia, Spain. He acts to be your friend, but in fact, helps to collude with SFA Custodians, to defraud you of money. BEWARE***ALEX DIEGO RICARDO (SILVERSTAND ABOGADOS) and OSCAR VICENTE JOSUE (SFA CUSTODIANS)!!! DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS OR YOU WILL BE SORRY! THEY NEED TO GO JAIL AND BE REPORTED TO SPAIN'S GOVERNMENT!

Unregistered
04-13-2018, 03:44 PM
Just received a fax, same amount, but with the name Hana Ross who died in the Madrid train bombing. Pure scam!

This one has attorney Mr Kiko Santiago Selva. Received fax in Vermont

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 01:31 PM
My daughter received a letter today from Eduardo Cubillo Saborit Esq.
offering her 50% of 12,500.00 euro.
So add this scammer to the list
(Sydney,Australia)

Unregistered
07-12-2018, 11:13 AM
My daughter received a letter today from Eduardo Cubillo Saborit Esq.
offering her 50% of 12,500.00 euro.
So add this scammer to the list
(Sydney,Australia)
Just received same letter. You a customer of Telstra?

Unregistered
07-23-2018, 07:51 PM
Just received a letter from Spain from 'Isidoro Jesus Caro Rodriguez Abogados'

It was a good one to share a USD 9,400,000. On google maps they even had an address listed and a sign at the door. The whole letter was inkjet printed including the letterhead as well as the signature and notarized stamp. The phone numbers were unrecognized in the Spanish directory reverse look up.

from Canada

Unregistered
08-03-2018, 10:46 AM
Every post here is true. WARNING. Look out for Att ANDRES T COSTA. He will take you and the sink in your kitchen. Totally fraulent schemes.

Unregistered
08-05-2018, 07:52 PM
did you get the money :lmao

Unregistered
08-20-2018, 11:54 AM
I have received a letter in the mail from a Gomez Abogados saying my next of kin died and left 8.4 millions dollars in a Spanish vault. Even if I am not next of kin, we share the same surname so we can split it 50/50. He claims to be from Spain but is on a job seminar in Austria. He will send me the paperwork if I agree. Well how stupid does he think I am.

Nice try but this is definitely a scam. Please be aware of this name GOMEZ ABOGADOS...

I have also recieved a letter from a man referring to the name REX DUTH LAZCANO claiming to be a lawyer in Madrid, Spain. He would like to present me as the next of kin to inherit £ 6,5 mill. from a man sharing my surname. He has called me on the phone several times and even send me this mans death sertificate and certificates from a company named Vinsa Seguridad Alentis in Madrid with signitures and everything on it, just trying to prove to me that it is all legal and 100 % true... Definately scam

Unregistered
08-20-2018, 12:43 PM
I have recieved a letter in the mail from a man claiming to be a spanish lawyer named REX DUTH LAZCANO. He offers me to inherit £6,5 mill. after a man sharing my surname. The money is placed in a security Safe Keeping Institution, Vinsa Seguridad Alentis Madrid. He wants to share the money 40-40% and 10% will go to set up a trust fund in the name of the man whom I share the same surname with. This alleged lawyer has gone so far in his scam, that he has phoned me several times and send me three documents, a death certificate, a certificate of deposit of the money, and a deed of lodge, just trying to convince me that he is telling the truth. But there are so many descrepancies in his story, because he wants this to be strictly between us and there must be no third part until the fund is successfully claimed. He even wants me to come to Spain an claim the fund, and he will be my lawyer and make all the paperwork, which will be totally legal and transparent, and bears no risk for me. The finance company will then transfer the money to my account, and mr Lazcano will then come to my place to disburse the funds. So please be aware og this man.

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 03:15 PM
This is an email I received after a conversation with him.

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Olbrys,

Lorca Lorca & Asociados is a law firm, appointed by the P.G.R. to filter and conduct an investigation on all private information seized on Mexican territory. There is an open federal case for many counts of fraud, money laundering, amongst other major crimes. P.G.R has seized assets along with catalogs and data bases from "Boiler Rooms" involved in fraudulent transactions, with connection to timeshare.

Article 68 of Mexico's L.F.P.D.P.P.P. (Ley Federal de Proteccion de Datos Personales en Posesion de los Particulares), translates to Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data, which states the following: Any transfer of personal data, whether national or international, is subject to the consent of its owner.

In addition, under Article 56 of the Consumers Protection Law, your information is protected, and both of the consumers right laws have been violated. We also have an option to relinquish your rights to your vacation membership as a result of the above-mentioned Federal Laws. We will determine if the resort has any involvement, which PROFECO will sanction according to Federal Laws. Once the Foreign Vacation Investment Owner is identified as a victim, which crimes/frauds range from direct timeshare complaints, third party monetary losses, harassment via telemarketing calls, etc..., Lorca Lorca & Asociados will provide pro bono legal assistance federally funded. Legal assistance will result in restitution for lost money, damages, relinquishment of rights, other legal causes violated, harassment, and/or apprehension of suspects involved in timeshare fraud.

Once this is done, each case will be examined and evaluated on a case-by-case bases. Cases will be disbursed in order of assigned Case File I.D. number.

Attached you will find the “Cuestionario de Ingreso y Autorizacion” form, please forward the completed form with the required signatures by fax or email.

Lic. Alejandro Tlaloc Samaniego Reyna

Phone Number: 011-52 (558) 526-3818

consultas@llyasociados.com

Av. Paseo De La Reforma #116

Col. Juárez, Ciudad de México, CDMX C.P. 06600.

Unregistered
09-10-2018, 05:55 PM
I received a fax stating that a possible distant relative in Spain has an estate to finalize. I have no relatives in Spain. This is a scam of course. I looked up the street address provided in Madrid on Google. It is an unidentified door between two restaurants.

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 09:59 PM
Received same letter from Eduardo cubillo Saborit esq.Total scam.

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 11:49 AM
Received a letter today from Roberto Orts of Herrero & Asociados saying F Fassnidge died leaving £8,750,000 british pounds 10% to charity and then share fifty fifty - who should I pass this scam on to.

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 05:47 PM
Good try Antonio Lopez.....Saying that my brother who passed away last month won One million.2 in the Euro Millions Lottery. Just another angle for you low life slugs to try to take advantage of people in all countries....
Watch for Euro Millions Lottery...super scamming from super Slugs

Unregistered
10-23-2018, 12:25 AM
I have recieved the exact same email.
The name after Lic. is Edgar Salazar Mendoza

im sure its a a scam of some sort for ones information

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 11:13 PM
Yet another September 2018 letter offering £8,750,000. Two identical letters in two envelopes to the same person.
The company name and address in Cadiz are legitimate names and details, they have a great website, but the email and the telephone number on the letter are completely different and the lawyers name is that of the firm! Gonzalez Santiago.
Offering a 50% split with 10% to charity if you contact. Threatening if you don’t contact it will go to another relative.

Unregistered
11-21-2018, 04:46 PM
Both me and my father got the same letter post marked from Spain saying we could share €14,320,000. We live in Toronto (Canada).

The letter was well done generally, with only a few awkward phrases... no spelling mistakes and what looked like a real stamp at the bottom (but a fake watermark).

There is no return address to look up. The phone number provided appears to be a cell phone. This is the header information:

From The Desk of Francisco Gonzalez Navarro,
Bills and Exchange Banesto Forex Bank Madrid Spain,
Tell: +34 603 135 949
Fax: +34 917 692 877
Email: fgonz.dr@gmail.com
franciscogonzaleznavarro@banestos.es
REF: ES DSV/P67/12/11/2018

We've reported this to the Canadian anti-fraud centre. I wonder what will come of it?

Unregistered
12-03-2018, 08:58 PM
I see from a post below that this one likes the figure £8,750,000 - same amount my mother could claim owing to the death in a car crash in 2012 of a man who shared her surname, his wife and only son in Madrid !! The deceased 'relative' was supposed to be a construction engineer with a company in Madrid. The company exists but obviously I can find no trace of the supposed employee. I'd love to know where this sub-human got my mum's name from. She has dementia, so if she'd received this earlier in her illness she might well have fallen for it.

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 10:46 PM
They love to target Canadians more than any other nationality! Apparently I am entitled to US15.5 million and 45% is what I get, do we seem so gullible to you Spanish scammers? My bogus fake letter came from Lazarus Garcia Banderas
Abogados s.l Espana. Good luck boys!!!! Calling the authorities.

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 04:25 PM
letter from Gonzalez-Santiago apparently I have millions of pounds waiting from someone with same surname who had died. SCAM!!
email: abogadosantiago@aol.com Tele: +32-657-137 172 Address: Calle Valdes, 18 2-1,11500, El Puerto de Santa Maria (cadiz) Spain

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 09:55 PM
I recently received the same phone call and letter regarding a timeshare in Mexico. how did you handle it? i have been ignoring the phone calls for the past few days but they keep calling every day.
I checked and the domain email (www.llyasociados.com) appears to be under 1 year old.

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 04:07 AM
We got a letter today from Mrs Catalina Moreno. Our relative also died in a car accident 6 years ago. She wants 50%, 40% for us and 10% to charity. Very confidential though. Not to talk to anybody. I’m surprised that she spent 1.3 Euro on the stamp. On the internet, this scam doesn’t cost them anything. So this seems a bit more legit when they do it this way.

seekingjustice
03-27-2019, 06:58 PM
Is this person an actual licensed attorney?
The number is a cell phone.

BARR. MRS. S.G. CELIA ALBERTO
BUFETE-HALCON, ABOGADOS-ES.
Calle José Martinez Oriola,
Nº 19 Piso 3,03501 - Bernidorm,
Alicante. Spain.
(sofiaguillermocealberto@outlook.es) Private
Cell No. (+34612204846) Personal

ifv
03-27-2019, 10:16 PM
There is no registered lawyer under the name of Sof*a Guillermo Celia Alberto. You can search yourself at the Abogacia Española public directory (https://www.abogacia.es/servicios-abogacia/censo-de-letrados/) .

Everything else about this company looks very suspicious. I would recommend staying away.

Unregistered
04-06-2019, 09:15 PM
back in action under a new name- Ivan Tatum with an address in Alicante blatently inviting me to participate in the fraud.

Unregistered
04-10-2019, 07:20 PM
Came via Fax to a business in Canada

Has a stylized capital M at the top right corner.

Avinguda de França s/n,
Carrer de Trafalgar, 53, 46023, València, spain (yes, it’s in lower case)
Tel: +34 602 692 883, Fax:+34 932 205 446. (Space after colon on Tel but not after Fax)

OUR REF: ES/MHSO/P012/7367/04/19 YOUR REF: FECHA: 09/ 04/ 2019

This one took the addressee name and matched it with a country. (i.e. Hong, therefore Chinese relative)

“Attention: xxxxx

My name is....I got your contact information from your country’s public archive while searching for a last name homogeneous to my late client’s name xxxx a business mogul who lived in Spain...”

Safety deposit box is Spain. I found a few spelling errors that gave it away right away. And keep in mind, no law firm would have a gmail email!

Also note that these scammers take the time to find you but then all of a sudden you must act within a specified amount of time! Also the secrecy... any law firm would allow you time to verify through another law firm the legitimacy of the claim.

At the end, an unreadable signature and this info again.

Luis Blanco Blanco
Tel: +34 602 692 883, Fax: +34 932 205 446
Email: bbluislegal@gmail.com
Email: luisblanco@alexialawfirm.tk

Unregistered
05-02-2019, 11:47 PM
Just received a spam by *fax*! Obvious scam. A Luis Blanco Blanco is who I should contact to receive my 7.5 million euro. Relative died in Wenchuan China (Sichuan) Earthquake. Address on the half page that came through is Carrer de Trafalgar, 53, 46023 Valencia Spain. T:+34 604 358 562 F:34 932 205 446.

Alexialawfirm.tk is the website. It even has a twitter account. The twitter account retweets American republican senators from Arizona and Texas and likes Basketball. haha.

Unregistered
06-13-2019, 04:39 PM
Here is another example.

Spanish "lawyers" contact you to claim an inheritance.
They have a website full of content but poorly made (particularly for a law firm claiming to be one of the largest).

BUFETE-HALCON may be a real law firm but www.bufetehalcon.com is a Scam site.

Example scam letter:

Dear Mr. #######, your further concern-

It's imperative to revert back to you regarding the actual situation behind my research and demanding your confidential interest in the matter described here-under for a reputable partnership, I'm satisfied having technically interviewed you as to ensure the intents of this opportunity falls in-line, I've been representing this very case over these years, and I'm sure only with absolute transparency and under a concrete agreement within us we could carry out a fairly legal transaction. Emphatically I've an ultimatum from a Bank here in Spain of a shutdown account of late Mr. Marcell Eronald #######, legally administered as custodian before his accidental death. I fully understand you are not related biologically, but by virtue of the circumstances surrounding your names similarities, has richly concluded a 100% possibility of you a potential entity to carry out acquisition of the financial asset under my legal influence.

I'm compelled to act in this case, because ever since I was contacted by the bank of his left investment, approximately "Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars" made before his death in 2009, I've been maintaining a close administrative relationship while consenting as legal custodian of my deceased client until the recent acquisition frame notification, that their bank policy cannot condole the dormant account condition anymore, rather the account will be repatriated (Lack of supersede) and ceased finally. Under the ultimatum, I have done efforts to locate rightful relative but to no avail. Due to persistence pressure I thought searching for someone with the same last names, competent enough to be placed in position of next of kin to claim this fund, as my professional ethic allows me in this case.

I needed someone who I can entrust, and capable to such financial transaction. Lucky enough you are one from the contacted persons and my instinct tells positively to entrust your partnership. For the fact you bear the surnames [######] it's guaranteed that I can present you as next of kin (beneficiary) since there was no written WILL made. All I am asking of you is to accept the acquisition preparation on your name, set-up and administer Trusts, carry out the Administration Of Estates and prepare an administer Powers Of Attorney so that you can receive the funds. NOTE; If this is not done now, the Bank will consider releasing the funds to Government account as UNCLAIMED FUND, as they did noted on the last message, so to avoid that let us quickly take advantage of this golden opportunity since my position allows me to present you as next of kin to the legal claims which I can assure you a 100% risk free for us.

Here is the deal; we shall share this fund 50% each when you finally receive the claim to any valid operational bank account outside Spain. Be assured I have made profound research on the Spanish Probate system and I can guarantee you based on my expertise. This is one life time opportunity and still I do request that you keep the content of this mail confidential and the integrity of the information, because I have contacted you independently on behalf of our chamber [BUFETE HALCON]. Please if you demand to get more information, just let me know as I am willing to share further details or give answers to all questions.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation.

Best regards,
Mrs. Florina Clarke Modesto.
Attorney
Law office: BUFETE-HALCON
www.bufetehalcon.com
Local 632228712
International +34 632228712

consultancy
Family law and rights / Commercial Law,
Real Estate and Urban Law /
Labour law

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
El esfuerzo logrando logros positivos es un gran enfoque. Siempre ponerse de pie por su ambición está seguro.

Unregistered
06-16-2019, 05:40 PM
I have recieved a letter in the mail from a man claiming to be a spanish lawyer named REX DUTH LAZCANO. He offers me to inherit £6,5 mill. after a man sharing my surname. The money is placed in a security Safe Keeping Institution, Vinsa Seguridad Alentis Madrid. He wants to share the money 40-40% and 10% will go to set up a trust fund in the name of the man whom I share the same surname with. This alleged lawyer has gone so far in his scam, that he has phoned me several times and send me three documents, a death certificate, a certificate of deposit of the money, and a deed of lodge, just trying to convince me that he is telling the truth. But there are so many descrepancies in his story, because he wants this to be strictly between us and there must be no third part until the fund is successfully claimed. He even wants me to come to Spain an claim the fund, and he will be my lawyer and make all the paperwork, which will be totally legal and transparent, and bears no risk for me. The finance company will then transfer the money to my account, and mr Lazcano will then come to my place to disburse the funds. So please be aware og this man.

I was the victim of this fraud and lost some money by acquiring these supposed documents. I can't believe how dishonest and unethical these people (Nigerians) are. They will go to any lengths to scam people. Sad, sad, sad.

Unregistered
07-01-2019, 08:38 PM
Be aware of the fake lawyer named gonzalez san alberto, mark frederick lechner law associates. I fell for the scam because this "san alberto" person furnished me with authentic-looking documents with seals, etc. I was told i shared the last name of someone who died in madrid and who left no beneficiaries. I was also put in touch with vinsa grupo, the supposed keeper of the vault with the more than 7 million euros. I was told by this scam lawyer that we would split the money with 10% going to charity.

He called me (i stupidly gave him my number) and he sounded so nice. What a fool i am. I hope whoever is reading this did not fall for the trap as i did. I was cheated out of several thousand dollars.

Squirrely928@g5mail.com
08-28-2019, 09:54 AM
Is Barristo Alberto Martinez ESQ. & Asociados Derecha Madrid SPAIN a legal lawyer Firm.

ifv
08-28-2019, 01:49 PM
Is Barristo Alberto Martinez ESQ. & Asociados Derecha Madrid SPAIN a legal lawyer Firm.

Hi Donald. It doesn't sound like a legitimate Spanish lawyer. His name follows the typical structure used by fraudsters.

Unregistered
09-10-2019, 01:41 AM
You better add Alexia Law Firm (Louis Blanco Blanco) to your list of scammers. I thought for fun I'd google their web site and its very impressive. I live in Australia and although I may no be related stand to inherit. Mmmmm

Unregistered
09-25-2019, 05:04 PM
Received fax stating they were a private financial advisor, that I was entitled to 7 million five hundred thousand euro.

Unregistered
09-25-2019, 06:31 PM
Hello everyone I scanned the document and converted(poorly) it so i can post it here for people to easily find out that this is a scam. Cheers

Attention: Sir Dude

Му name is Luis Blanco Blanco, а private financial advisor; actually I got your contact information from your country's puЫic archive while searching for а last name homogeneous to my late client's name Mr Dude а business mogul who lived in Spain for about two decades; he died along with his family during the Great Wenchuan earthquake China which occurred in Мау 12, 2008 while on а short holiday visit to China. The tragic circumstances of their death prompted me to send you this unsolicited correspondence which I humЫy apologize.
Before the unfortunate incidence, Не deposited а safe deposit Ьох, containing the sum of €7 .5 Million (Seven Million, Five Hundred Тhousand Euro) with а Safe Security Company here in Spain. However, due to some security and personal reasons he did not disclose the exact content of safe deposit Ьох to the treasure house. Been the financial consultant and legal aid to the late Mr dude, the security company mandated me to present any wШing member of his family (heir/inheritor) to make claims or risk confiscation of the vault. Тhis prompted my search for anybody with а common surname or genealogy that could stand in for the claim.
Against this backdrop, 1 suggest you stand as the heir. As the executor to the deposit since my client died intestate, 1 know you may not Ье anyway related to my late client but having а common surname with him and the modalities I have in place, I can guarantee that if you follow my instructions (The rule of laws) the vault will Ье release to us. Mind you, this transaction is 100% risk free; there is no atom of risk connected to this business as I have worked out all modalities to complete the operation effectively.
То this end, I would Ье working closely with you and the deposit company to ensure the release of the deposit in compliances with the Inheritance laws of the Kingdom of Spain. Do kindly response either via email, calls or fax for further clarification.
Please Ье kind to get back to me whether or not you are not willing to collaborate with me so that I can further my search for another partner.
Thanks for your time; 1 await your timely response.
Luis Blanco Blanco
Tel: +34 603 184 583, Fax: +34 932 205 446 Email:luisblancolegal@gmail.com Email:luisblanco@alexialawfirm.tk

Unregistered
01-13-2020, 07:19 PM
Yup, person with my surname died in China and I stand to inherit 7.5 million Euros. Good ole Luis Blanco Blanco wants to do business with me, faxed me at my business about it. What a coincidence that this happens to so many people and Luis is always there to help! ;)

Unregistered
01-15-2020, 08:27 PM
I too received this and knew it was a hoax. Wondering if it can be traced back to how the e-mail addresses and contact information was found.

Unregistered
02-02-2020, 02:50 PM
I received one such letter last august from 'Jordi Gomez', supposedly the principal assurance manager for the industrial and commercial bank of Spain [La Caixa]. He told me that someone bearing my surname had died and had left unclaimed funds. This Jordi Gomez proposed that we split the money. All had to be done in utter confidence and I was only given an email address to reply. I live in Ireland, thought of emailing back to say I had no connexion to this deceased person, but suspecting a scam, I did not even email back. Glad I did not, that would have given him one more element about me, the scammer probably got my name and postal address on the net.

Unregistered
02-04-2020, 08:14 AM
I just received that letter wiith my surname:

"REF: TORR-3995/EUR/HO

DATE: 30 January 2020

Mr. Natalio Munos Aguilar

Office Email: nma@saluxconsulting.com

Private Email: nmunosaguilar@gmail.com

Direct line: +34 602 035-213

Tel/Fax: +34 960 133-055

Dear ..........,

I am Mr. Natalio Munos Aguilar, an Attorney/Auditor, working with Salux Consulting Abogados in Spain. I got your detailed contact information while searching for and possible relative to my late client Mr. David Kyosev; The late Mr. David Kyosev, was a business magnate who was living in Spain prior to a tragedy that took his life and that of his immediate family.

However, prior to his death he made a mutual capital deposit worth the sum of (17,500,000.00 USD) Seventeen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars, with a security and capital company in Spain. Consequently being the attorney to the deceased, the security company has requested I present the heir/heiress forward to receive the capital deposit; otherwise, the aforementioned deposit will be reverted by the Bureau of Government Treasury.

Thus, I diligently embarked on an extensive research for a possible relative to my late client which proved abortive. However, owing to my knowledge of the deposit been liquidated and made un-serviceable in accordance with existing capital deposit laws in the Kingdom of Spain, I proceeded to execute a pervasive research where I got your detailed contact information.

In view of the above, my proposition is seeking your collaboration to be the benefactor of the aforementioned capital deposit. Though, I acknowledge you may not be anyway related to my late client, but taking into account that you both have a common surname and you are a foreigner, this are positive factor as it can be considered a common genealogy. I can assure you that we stand a great possibility if you follow my instructions owing to the fact that I am not just an Attorney to the deceased and family, but was also present during registry of the deposit affording me the advantage to have necessary facts covering this deposit which would facilitate the release process.

However If you are interested, do contact me either via email, fax or telephone for further discussions. Lastly, owing to the sensitivity of this transaction I urge you to keep this proposal in utmost confidentiality pending our discussion.

Sincerely,

Mr. Natalio Munos Aguilar"

It looks like they try out again. And the website is real also.

Unregistered
02-20-2020, 10:17 AM
Dear Mr. .....................,

It's imperative to revert back to you regarding the actual situation behind my research and demanding your confidential interest in the matter described here-under for a reputable partnership, I'm satisfied having technically interviewed you and to ensure the intents of this opportunity falls in-line, I've been representing this case over the years past, and I'm sure only with absolute transparency and under a concrete agreement within us we could carry out a fairly legal transaction. Emphatically I have got the ultimatum from a Bank here in Spain of a shutdown account of late Mr. Marcell Eronald ....................., legally administered as a custodian before his accidental death. I fully understand you are not related biologically but by virtue of the circumstances surrounding your names similarities has richly concluded a 100% possibility of you a potential entity to carry out an acquisition of the financial assets under my legal influence.

I'm compelled to act in this case, because ever since I was contacted by the bank that his left investment, approximately "Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars" before his death in 2009, I've been maintaining a closer administrative relationship as legal custodian of my deceased client until the recent acquisition frame notification, stating the bank policy can’t condole the dormant account condition anymore, rather the account will be repatriated (Lack of supersede) and ceased finally. Under the ultimatum, as all efforts to locate rightful relative which gives to no avail, I thought to search for someone with the same last names, competent enough to be placed in the position of next of kin to claim this fund, as my professional ethic allows me in this case.

I needed someone to entrust, and capable of such financial transactions. Lucky enough you are one from the contacted persons and my instinct tells positively to entrust your partnership. For the fact, you bear the surnames [..............] it's guaranteed that I can present you as next of kin (beneficiary) since there was no written WILL made. All I am asking of you is to accept the acquisition preparation on your name, set-up and administer Trusts, carry out the Administration Of Estates and prepare and administer Powers Of Attorney so that you can receive the funds. NOTE; If this is not done now, the Bank will consider releasing the funds to Government account as UNCLAIMED FUND, as they did note on the last message, so to avoid that let us quickly take advantage of this golden opportunity since my position allows me to present you as next of kin to the legal claims which I can assure you a 100% risk-free for us.

Here is the deal; we shall share this fund 50% each when you finally receive the claim to any valid operational bank account outside Spain. Be assured I have made profound research on the Spanish Probate system and I can guarantee you based on my expertise. This is one-lifetime opportunity and still, I do request that you keep the content of this mail confidential and the integrity of the information because I have contacted you independently on behalf of our chamber [HISPANIC CHAMBERS]. Please if you demand to get more information, just let me know as I am willing to share further details or give answers to all questions.

Best Regards
Mrs. Isabella M. Gomez |
Legal Consultant | Hispanic Law Chambers
Expert | Estate Planning, Bankruptcy,
Intellectual Property, Corporate,
Immigration/Employment & Criminal

Unregistered
05-27-2020, 12:15 PM
I also got such a Mail. Be careful

Dear Mr. ........,

Can I entrust your competence? actually, this is very imperative that I have to revert back to you on the actual situation behind my research, basically to seek your interest and foster credibility towards a reputable partnership. I'm satisfied having technically interviewed you as to ensure the intents of this opportunity align accurately, and I can assure you that with absolute transparency and under a concrete agreement we could eventually carry out a fairly legal transaction.

Emphatically, I've been representing this case over the years past, of which I have received from the Bank the "ultimatum of acquisition" which influences my legal representation over a Financial Asset belonging to late Mr. ................., I fully understand you are not related biologically but by virtue of the circumstances surrounding your name similarities, richly concluded a 100% possibility of you being a potential entity to administer the claim.

Given the fact that you bear the surnames [..............], and since there was no written WILL made, it gives an absolute guarantee to proceed with the acquisition legally, thus I wish to represent you as Next of kin to claim the fund approximately "Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars" in a Bank here in Spain.

I'm humbling asking for your acceptance in order to "administer Trusts, set-up acquisition on your names, carry out Administration Of Estates through an administered Powers Of Attorney" so that you can receive the funds and I can assure you the entire transaction is 100% risk-free for us.

Here is the deal; we shall share this fund 50% each when you finally receive the claim to any valid operational bank account outside Spain. And be very assured I have profound knowledge regarding the Spanish Probate system as it's equally based on my legal professionalism and expertise.

Considering this case one in a lifetime opportunity still, I would request that you keep the content of this mail confidential and as the integrity of the information because I have contacted you independently on behalf of our chamber [HISPANIC CHAMBERS].

Please if you demand to get more information, just let me know as I am willing to share further details or give answers to all questions. Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation

Best Regards
Mrs. Isabella M. Gomez |
Immigration/Employment & Criminal

Only Call Time between 6:30pm / 8:00pm Spanish Time

Mobile : +34 632 228 712
Web : www.hispanic-chambers.com
E-mail : g_isabella@hispanic-chambers.com
isabella_gomez_hispanic@outlook.es (Personal)
Please Consider the Environment Before Printing Receipt.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 05:34 AM
Have received a similar letter but what do they really want? I've replied to their email and we chatted back and forth but they haven't asked for some money or anything, just dare of birth, marital status, occupation and phone number.

So what are they really after?

Unregistered
09-08-2020, 08:25 PM
I was contacted by a Leonardo Ramiero Ponzcok from Spain, claiming I was/am the sole inheritor of 7.5 million francs.
Sent were his legal credentials, application for release of the deceased deposit account,information regarding deposit information, number, name of deceased, no birthdate (which I though odd, as Ponzcok is purportedly the atty for this deceased, application for letters of administration, death certificate of deceased depositor, statement made that atty Ponzcok cannot 'undermine' any correspondence, release pages from BBVA Deposit and Investment Agency requesting my personal information, (no SSA #, NO REQUEST FOR FUNDS), information w/in a 7 day work day period to be submitted,

certificate from Ministerio De Justica regarding release of funds.
THIS PAGE VERY 'IFFY' AS IT STATES THAT THE DEPOSITOR (MYSELF THE INHERITOR) IS FROM GERMANY, WHEN I AM FROM THE USA
SECONDARILY, IT STATES THE DECEASED WAS BORN IN 1942, SAME YEAR I AM BORN IN
STATES I AM THE GYNECOLOGY RELATIVE [NEPHEW]

Please advise. No funds have been requested nor any subject of fees to be due. Only item of interest on last document submitted being legally stamped by the magistrate office of Oath, Madrid.
PLEASE INFORM AS TO LEGITIMACY, IT IS ENTIRELY POSSIBLE SCENARIO. I AM A DOCTOR, RETIRED.

Unregistered
09-08-2020, 08:34 PM
Am I to contact BBVA in Madrid to see if there really is a deposit held in my relatives name? I have a most unusual name so there are no doubt few of us remaining in the world today.

This post is an addition to the just posted request for information on an inheritance which I was informed I am the olly legal heir to for 7.5 M in the BBVA Deposit and Investment Agency in Barcelona, Spain.

Attorney Ponzcok requested a review of all documents prior to submission of final claims information.

I am a disabled senior citizen of the USA and in today's world as we know it, even a bit of an inheritance, if legally granted, would be so very helpful.

How can I be assured of this, if it actually is a scam? I have a remainder of three more days to finalize the requested signatures on documents sent via email to me.

Thank you in Earnest,
USA Doc

ifv
09-09-2020, 04:00 PM
Dear USA Doc

Please note that this is nothing but a scam run by Nigerians. I recommend that you do not have further dealings with these people.

Kind regards

German User
09-25-2020, 01:24 PM
This Scam is still ongoing. Received today the following email:

Dear Mr. xxxx

Thanks for your acknowledgment, though I presumed I am actually meeting with you for the first time to disclose this legitimate proposal that is influenced by my professionalism. I am a legal associate at the Hispanic Law Chamber, Spain. "You can validate my official background on the signature receipt below".

I seek your partnership to collaborate on legal standards regarding a due "Acquisition Right" that I have been consenting over the Years. The undisputed reason why this engagement is appropriate with your personality is because of your surname's similarity to that of my late client "Mr. Marcell Eronald xxxxx". We shall worth approximately Four Million United States Dollarseach, upon our commitment to executing the proceeds.

I would equally state the fact; that this is a vital and sensitive matter, hence your confidential interest must be noted. And, I will be willing to take the matter further ONLY if your interest is profoundly indicated because I am conscious of finding a competent individual for the transaction.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Best Regards
Mrs. Sof*a Guillermo Celia Alberto |
Immigration & Employment

Only Call Time between 6:30am / 8:00pm Spanish Time

Mobile : +34 602403271
Web : www.hispanic-chambers.com
E-mail : sofia.alberto@hispanic-chambers.com
sofiaguillermocealberto@outlook.es (Personal)

----

I called the number and someone answered the call with voice distortion system. will call me back shortly :)

Looking forward to answer the call as police officer....

Unregistered
11-02-2020, 03:15 PM
they are still trying with the name Sof*a Guillermo Celia Alberto

MKOK
02-09-2021, 03:41 PM
Am I to contact BBVA in Madrid to see if there really is a deposit held in my relatives name? I have a most unusual name so there are no doubt few of us remaining in the world today.

This post is an addition to the just posted request for information on an inheritance which I was informed I am the olly legal heir to for 7.5 M in the BBVA Deposit and Investment Agency in Barcelona, Spain.

Attorney Ponzcok requested a review of all documents prior to submission of final claims information.

I am a disabled senior citizen of the USA and in today's world as we know it, even a bit of an inheritance, if legally granted, would be so very helpful.

How can I be assured of this, if it actually is a scam? I have a remainder of three more days to finalize the requested signatures on documents sent via email to me.

Thank you in Earnest,
USA Doc

what do these people want? what are they after?

MKOK
02-09-2021, 03:42 PM
they are still trying with the name Sof*a Guillermo Celia Alberto

what do these people want? what are they after?

RIADH
02-22-2021, 02:03 PM
De: ISABELLA MARCELA GOMEZ <gomez_isabella_gomez@outlook.com>
Date: 22 février 2021 * 11:58:29 UTC+1
À:
Objet: Rép. : Dear Mr. Riadh Bahri,

Dear Mr. Riadh Bahri,

Thanks for your interest, and much more for your understanding. As said previously, I am a legal practitioner at the [HISPANIC CHAMBERS] here in Spain, and I am competently capable and fully responsible for handling this very case for our benefits. However, here is some relevant information to enable us to establish absolute transparency under the terms of the agreement. To be completely explicit, this is an up-to-date legal acquisition and you can rest assured that the entire process is in accordance with the laws guiding inheritance systems here "Spain" with which my legal profession permits me to act upon.

Basically, one very important fact is that your physical attention won't be needed during the claim process but I would be responsible to "administer Trusts, set-up acquisition on your names, carry out Administration Of Estates through an administered Powers Of Attorney" so that you can receive the funds legally. And I guarantee you that the entire transaction is 100% risk-free for us. So, below are the breakdowns of the steps involved, though the documentation arrangement would demand your identification and few others of your personal particulars, according to the bank's instruction because you are not applying for the claims yourself, rather through me who is the legal representative holding the case record.

Anyway, these are the breakdown steps I have acquired from the Bank office and they are not that complicated:

1) Presenting you as the successor who currently lives abroad (This makes your presence in person not to be involved with any of the authorities, neither the Bank, which is the key strategy to avoid you being physically interrogated but we shall undertake the right of POA "Power of Attorney" as to enable your absence and allowing my legal representation).

2) Application for the claims (officially, you will be asked to send a formal application letter of claim to the bank office "electronically" as the applying successor abroad to validate the legal demands of claims).

3) Remitting all legal documents for the release of financial Assets (equally, this involves a POA undertaken from you as the successor to me your lawyer in-fact, thus allowing me to secure all the documentation such as Affidavits of claims, Probate order grant from High Court, Clearance Letter, etc.. on your Names as Next of Kin beneficiary which falls in accordance with the acquisition responsibility and right).

4) Receiving the funds in any of your Bank accounts outside Spain (this is very essential for me, as it will allow me to fly over to your Country for easy disbursement of the funds with you rather than being done here in Spain because I naturally should not have such entitlement for the claim as the legal representative).

5) and lastly our splitting of the amount 50/50 must be kept under the agreement.

I want you to know that my legal influence allows me to present you as the heir beneficiary and I possess the documentation capabilities to have the funds' approval to you and to ensure that your safety in this transaction is 100% guaranteed, I am participating in the major aspect as the legal custodian, thus if such would jeopardize our reputation in any way, I would definitely not get involved in the first place. You can count on my legal expertise, experience, and efficient capability.

So, should you be completely satisfied with these details, thus we can begin the arrangement immediately. I remain grateful for the understanding and await your prompt feedback.

Mrs. Isabella M. Gomez (Barrister)
Attorney at Law - consultant |Call Time between 6:30am / 8:00pm Spanish Time
-------------------------------------------
HISPANIC LAW CHAMBERS
Web: www.hispanic-chambers.com
Tel: +34 632 228 712
E-mail: g_isabella@hispanic-chambers.com
E-mail: isabella_gomez_hispanic@outlook.es (Personal)

De: ISABELLA MARCELA GOMEZ <gomez_isabella_gomez@outlook.com>
Date: 19 février 2021 * 19:04:36 UTC+1
À:
Objet: Rép. : Dear Mr. Riadh Bahri,

Dear Mr. Riadh Bahri,

The purpose of this discussion is to meet your personal interest regarding an acquisition case that is influenced by my profession. I'm an Attorney at "Hispanic Law firm" in Spain. I seek your collaboration as a decedent relative to my late client Mr. Aaron Rick Bahri. He made a mutual capital deposit of approximately Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars in a Bank here in Spain, before his death, and as his custodian attorney, I seek our partnership to benefit the funds.

I fully understand you are not related biologically but by virtue of the circumstances surrounding your name similarities, richly concluded a 100% possibility of you being a potential entity to administer the claim. On the fact that you bear the surnames [Bahri], and since there was no written WILL made, it gives an absolute guarantee to proceed with the acquisition legally, thus I wish to represent you as Next of kin to claim the funds.

I'm humbly asking for your acceptance in order to "administer Trusts, set-up acquisition on your names, carry out Administration Of Estates through an administered Powers Of Attorney" so that you can receive the funds legally. Be rest assure the entire transaction is 100% risk-free for us.

Here is the deal; we shall share this fund 50% each when you finally receive the claim to any valid operational bank account outside Spain. And be very assured I have profound knowledge regarding the Spanish Probate system as it's equally based on my legal expertise. I consider this one in a lifetime opportunity and would request you keep the content of this mail confidential and the integrity of the information because I have contacted you independently on behalf of our chamber [HISPANIC CHAMBERS].

Please if you demand to get more information, just let me know as I am willing to share further details or give answers to all questions.

Mrs. Isabella M. Gomez (Barrister)
HISPANIC LAW CHAMBERS

Le 19 févr. 2021 * 13:01, ISABELLA MARCELA GOMEZ <gomez_isabella_gomez@outlook.com> a écrit :

Dear Mr. Riadh Bahri,

May I kindly request a possible time convenient to discuss with you, via email or phone?. My absolute gratefulness for your consideration. Thank you.

Best regards,
Barr. Mrs. MARCELA I. GOMEZ
"Consultant" Mobile : +34 632 228 712

Unregistered
05-03-2021, 03:17 PM
This morning I received a letter from 'lawyers' in Madrid saying that I was the beneficiary of 2,700,000 euros.
I was suspicious from the moment of opening the envelope as the postmark is Valencia, and the letter head says Madrid.
It says that an aunt of mine has died with no will or direct heirs. Interesting as I know of no one of the name given in my family and certainly no one I have ever heard of has over 2 million anything.

The language is the sort of English I would expect from a Spaniard or Portuguese, not Nigerian, and definitely not British even though the signature at the bottom is Alex Gomez Davis Esq (a dead giveaway as normally you don't use Esq of yourself).

Ah well. One day, perhaps my Paged aunt I don't know anything about will come!

Unregistered
05-03-2021, 06:56 PM
Hello,

I just recived a letter from a certain Alex Gomez Davis Esq. explainig that I have the same surname as a person who died in 2007, and I am the next of Kin/beneficiary of the client's fund.
2,700.000.00€ have been deposited before her death.

Name of the company:
SCUDAMORE ASCIADOS
Asesores Juridicos
Paso Del Castilla 223 E2
Planta 28046 Madrid, SPain
Tel: +34 658-023-337
E: gomezdavis@consultant.com

The letter was sent from Valencia on the 23.04.2021.
It's a scam

Unregistered
06-22-2021, 07:19 AM
Received today:

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxxxx,

May I kindly request a possible time convenient to discuss with you, via email or phone?. My absolute gratefulness for your consideration. Thank you.

Best regards,
Barr. Mrs. MARCELA I. GOMEZ
"Consultant" Mobile : +34 632 228 712

Unregistered
06-22-2021, 01:44 PM
I live in Sweden and received an English letter by post from Alex Davis, who supposedly is a lawyer, postmarked from Valencia, Spain. It says that I can have access to millions of euros because I have the same last name as someone who was deceased in 2007. All efforts to track down next of kin have failed, but I can stand in as a long-lost relative! This is the letter of my dreams...if only it were true ha ha I did notice some failures in the English, photocopied signature etc. etc. Little tell tale signs including the language used, probably comes from google translate. Apparently some in the forum have contacted the sender of these letters and the catch is that you have to pay a significant amount of money to the bank to have access to the millions. This is the scam. I got another one on Linkedin a while ago, a real profile was used to suggest some lucrative "business deal". I realised it was a scam after doing some serious digging on the profile and to turn the tables on the scammer, asked them for a downpayment of 50,000 dollars to start doing anything for this supposed business transaction. Never heard from them again...! But I did have a good ol' laugh!

Unregistered
06-22-2021, 01:57 PM
I live in Sweden and received an English letter by post from Alex Gomez Davis (talk2alexgdavis@consultant.com Scudamore Asociados), who supposedly is a lawyer, postmarked from Valencia, Spain. It says that I can have access to millions of euros because I have the same last name as someone who was deceased in 2007. All efforts to track down next of kin have failed, but I can stand in as a long-lost relative! This is the letter of my dreams...if only it were true ha ha I did notice some failures in the English, photocopied signature etc. etc. Little tell tale signs including the language used, probably comes from google translate. Apparently some in the forum have contacted the sender of these letters and the catch is that you have to pay a significant amount of money to the bank to have access to the millions. This is the scam. I got another one on Linkedin a while ago, a real profile was used to suggest some lucrative "business deal". I realised it was a scam after doing some serious digging on the profile and to turn the tables on the scammer, asked them for a downpayment of 50,000 dollars to start doing anything for this supposed business transaction. Never heard from them again...! But I did have a good ol' laugh!

Unregistered
07-13-2021, 08:30 AM
Hello, also received a letter from Alex Gomez David esq. talking about a relative who never existed and inheritance of 2,700 000 Euros held by the Security Company. He suggests 20% for charity and sharing the remaining 80% 50-50.

Take care, don't trust.

Unregistered
08-05-2021, 06:27 PM
Received a letter from Jorge Antonio Capilla in Madrid, a law firm, who wants me to become a relative of Mr Eric Robert Horvath and through that retrieve the inheritance of about 2.5 million Euros.

Unregistered
08-20-2021, 12:00 PM
Dear Mr. XXXXX,

My sincere apology, if the nature of this request doesn't fit your ethic. Though, the purpose of this discussion is to meet your personal interest regarding an acquisition case that is influenced by my profession. I'm an Attorney at "Hispanic Law firm" in Spain. I seek your collaboration as a decedent relative to my late client Mr. Aaron Eros XXXXXX. He made a mutual capital deposit of approximately Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars in a Bank here in Spain, before his death, and as his custodian attorney, I seek our partnership to benefit the funds.

I fully understand you are not related biologically but by virtue of the circumstances surrounding your name similarities, richly conclude a 100% possibility of you being a potential entity to administer the claim. On the fact that you bear the surnames [Panierakis], and since there was no written WILL made, it gives an absolute guarantee to proceed with the acquisition legally, thus I wish to represent you as Next of kin to claim the funds.

I'm humbly asking for your acceptance in order to "administer Trusts, set-up acquisition on your names, carry out Administration Of Estates through an administered Powers Of Attorney" so that you can receive the funds legally. Be rest assure the entire transaction is 100% risk-free for us.

Here is the deal; we shall share this fund 50% each when you finally receive the claim to any valid operational bank account outside Spain. And be very assured I have profound knowledge regarding the Spanish Probate system as it's equally based on my legal expertise. I consider this one in a lifetime opportunity and would request you keep the content of this mail confidential and the integrity of the information because I have contacted you independently on behalf of our chamber [HISPANIC CHAMBERS].

Please if you demand to get more information, just let me know as I am willing to share further details or give answers to all questions.

Barr. Mrs. Marcela I. Gomez (Partner)

HISPANIC LAW CHAMBERS

Unregistered
01-09-2022, 10:09 PM
fernando maria nieto bernat abogados

https://www.tallerdeabogados.es/

calle rua juan Florez 129, 15005, A Coruna.

tel +34-604126317

website- www.fernandomarianieto.com

Unregistered
01-25-2022, 10:07 AM
I have also recieved a letter from a man referring to the name REX DUTH LAZCANO claiming to be a lawyer in Madrid, Spain. He would like to present me as the next of kin to inherit £ 6,5 mill. from a man sharing my surname. He has called me on the phone several times and even send me this mans death sertificate and certificates from a company named Vinsa Seguridad Alentis in Madrid with signitures and everything on it, just trying to prove to me that it is all legal and 100 % true... Definately scam

I have also received emails & messages for inheritance in respect of someone with whom i share the same family name. They are willing to share 50% & they want me to pay Wealth Tax, EBI & payment for Vinsa Seguridad charges. Please let me know if this is genuine or scam?

JulissaGuerrero
03-03-2023, 02:23 PM
Public warning: scams involving impersonation by Spanish lawyers or law firms have recently become widespread. Fraudsters may call or send emails, report income in a lottery, use investments or other lucrative offers.Be vigilant and extremely careful, my relatives somehow fell for the scammers