PDA

View Full Version : Spanish tourist visa refused

rashed090
01-13-2011, 12:11 AM
i am student in UK. my UK visa valid until 2011 December. Last year December i decided to visit my friend city. She lives in Spain’s Gijon. So according to Spanish requirements i submitted all documents. Like hotel booking, flight booking, insurance, my school holiday letter and bank statements. But i submitted extra 2 letters from my friend. She wrote there that she will give me company and help me to visit her city. But she didn’t do police verification form the police cause she wasn’t my sponsor and that time we hadn’t enough time to do that. And also i submitted her driving licence and her national id card photo copy. So on last Monday i went to pick up my passport from VFS office in soho, London. And i was surprised that they refused my visa and the reason was “the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable” . but they give me appeal right. So in that case what should i do now? And do i need solicitor for appeal or i can appeal for my self.

Patricia
01-19-2011, 03:43 PM
Hello Rashed,

Welcome to the Forum.

I am very sorry that you have been unable to visit our country. My advice is that you appeal the resolution ( using a solicitor or doing it yourself is a personal decision ), considering the deadlines indicated in the visa denial and this time make sure your friend can sponsor you properly, filing the invitation letter application at the police station and, once issued by the police station, include it with the rest of the requested documents for the tourist visa application.

Regards,

Unregistered
04-28-2011, 12:15 AM
Dear Sir,
I am on work permit in UK. Last month I planned to visit Spain. According to Spanish visa requirements i submitted documents like, hotel booking, flight booking, insurance, a letter from my employer and personal bank statements. I had to wait for my application retun for more than a month but the shocking news for me was that my visa was refused :(. And the reason they given was number 8 that is , that is “the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable” . They gave me right of appeal but I am not sure what to do , I really want to visit spain and not sure about actual reason why my visa was refused. I think I submitted all documents and there was nothing missing that I could address in my appeal. Could you please advise me what should i do.. Thanks very much.

Unregistered
01-20-2013, 07:35 PM
I would like to know what needs to be done if a pakistani citizen wants to visit spain. What are the required stuff visa officers require... And within how many days this process will be ended and what are the chances to get a visa?

Please reply Partricia

Hello Rashed,

Welcome to the Forum.

I am very sorry that you have been unable to visit our country. My advice is that you appeal the resolution ( using a solicitor or doing it yourself is a personal decision ), considering the deadlines indicated in the visa denial and this time make sure your friend can sponsor you properly, filing the invitation letter application at the police station and, once issued by the police station, include it with the rest of the requested documents for the tourist visa application.

Regards,

rajan2007india
04-11-2013, 11:18 AM
Hola Patricia,

Me llamo Rajan Pal, soy de India y trabajo en IBM India como un traductor de español. Mi deseo es visitar tu pa*s y quiero irme de turista y me voy solo. El problema es que mi visa ya se ha rechazado dos veces, ellos me han dado razones que están fuera de mi entendimiento, dicen que la información que proporcioné no fue suficiente y fiable, a pesar de que hubiera entregado todos los documentos pero esta vez mi amigo y mi colega de España me está enviando la carta de invitación pero la duda que tengo es que ya mi visado se ha rechazado dos veces si me lo hago la tercera vez, tengo miedo que me lo puedan hacer de nuevo, y el vive en Bilbao y me invita y ha cumplimentado todos los requerimientos de la invitación y lo ha autentificado por notario y la polic*a nacional.

Pues por favor que me diga que si hay algo más que pueda hacer antes de irme al consulado y una cosa más que la carta que tengo que escribir mencionándoles mi motivo de visitar España, ¿qué puedo poner en ella? Y cuando el me invita pues necesita mostrarles la reserva de los hoteles o no.

Me quedo en la espera de tu respuesta.

Gracias & Saludos
Rajan Pal

Patricia
04-19-2013, 12:22 PM
Hola Rajan,

Los consulados disfrutan de total discrecionalidad a la hora de resolver peticiones de visados de corta duración, siendo que tienen libertad para denegar una solicitud si tras ver la documentación consideran que no es fiable o no consideran, tras la entrevista, que el motivo es real. Por lo tanto, lo mejor es siempre preparar una nueva solicitud en vez de presentar un recurso que puede demorar años, a no ser que el error por parte del consulado fuera muy claro y evidente.

Le recomiendo que hable con el oficial de la sección de visado y le explique cuál es el requisito que entienden no cumple y as* para la nueva solicitud va mejor preparado. Por lo general, la carta de invitación debe ser emitida por la comisar*a de polic*a, el billete de viaje debe tener fecha de vuelta, y deberá acreditar tener los medios económicos suficientes para sufragar su estancia.

Le deseo mucha suerte con su próxima solicitud.

Un saludo,

Unregistered
11-12-2015, 08:22 PM
Hello Rashed,

Welcome to the Forum.

Regards,
I had the invitation signed by the police and valid return ticket from britishairways but was refused with this same reason 8. what should i do?

Unregistered
01-10-2016, 01:58 AM
I had the invitation signed by the police and valid return ticket from britishairways but was refused with this same reason 8. what should i do?

Hi

Im a Norwegian and my wife is a Philippina, we have a daughter. UDI refuse my wife family reunion in Norway and right now she is here
on schengen visa. I have pension and we are finacely ok, we will move to Spain and ask family reunion there. Is it possible or they will
refuse?. UDI in Norway refuse since i dont annulment my last marriage in the Philippines. Still we are legal married in Norway since im divorced
from my ex pinay wife in Norway. We can move to Sweden since they dont care about annulment in the Philippines. What about Spain, hope we
can go there and start our family life there. Our child is Philippine and Norwegian citizen.

Jan