PDA

View Full Version : Refund of deposit on unbuilt villa

James
02-09-2009, 05:08 PM
i paid 19000Euro deposit for the off plan construction of a villa in Almeria about two years ago it now turns out that the villa cant be built because the land is rustic . The company refuse to refund my deposit . What can I do to get my money back.

Lawbird Lawyer
02-10-2009, 12:24 PM
i paid 19000Euro deposit for the off plan construction of a villa in Almeria about two years ago it now turns out that the villa cant be built because the land is rustic . The company refuse to refund my deposit . What can I do to get my money back.

Dear Sir,

Please scan and emails us (http://www.lawbird.com/services/contact)a copy of your Private Purchase Contract and we will advice.

Many foreigners don't realise that buying and building on rustic land is fraught with risks. It takes the advice of a good lawyer to help you avoid the associated pitfalls which are numerous.

lahori
01-12-2015, 10:46 AM
Solicitor's fees 4,000€ plus 16% VAT amounting to 4,640€
2.- Advocate's fees 1,300€ (which includes first ruling, second ruling and execution)
3.- Sundries 300€ (couriers fees, registered letters, etc.) the balance of which if unused is refunded to you.