PDA

View Full Version : want to know new way for leagall myself

Unregistered
12-07-2010, 02:11 AM
hello.

I want To Ask You Question I Hope You.ll give me answer soon thanks..i,m little confuesd my question is i,m living in spain last 8 motnhs and as you know here is rool after 3 years u can appply for documents throw arraigo..and other way is marriage if u got spanish girl then u can make leagal urself ... my question is is there any way for to make leagal myself ..means arraigu and marriag option seprate i want to know there is any other way for leagall myself ..for example .i can investment here i want to take property here .can you tell me about this process.if you give me answer i,m very thankfull to you...

Marta
12-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Hello,

Once you are based in Spain the only ways to make yourself legal would be through arraigo or through marriage to an EU citizen, as you correctly pointed out. There are no other ways unfortunately. Any other permit would require you having to apply from your country of origin or of residence.

Unregistered
09-23-2011, 08:51 PM
hello,

Her problem was also my problem, and so as a lot of filipino here in spain. I arrived a month ago using my schengen visa from holland, since there was no chance to get a residency in holland i decided to go to spain.

I still have a valid visa until the last of october. I already have an employer here, and i am currently working in them as an intern and they are willing to help me in any matter just to be legally working here. Is there a chance for me even though not to gain residency but for me not to be bothered when police check for my documents? will a working contract helps?

I will really appreciate it if you could help me...

Lei of madrid

Marta
09-27-2011, 08:08 AM
Hello,

As you correctly pointed out you are in the same situation as the person who wrote the previous post. Again, even though you are still within you legal stay in Spain (as a tourist), you would only be able to become legal in Spain ( as a resident) if you applied through arraigo or of course through marriage to a EU citizen. If you are illegal in Spain, you can at any time be approached by the police and be asked to leave the country.

melo
07-13-2017, 03:59 PM
Hola.
Good day!
Im melo , living in spain for a year illegal ? I would like to ask. I have a boyfriend from EU. if ever we get married in spain is it possible to have a residence visa even he is not living here in spain? Or is there any risk to happen if ever he will marry me? Thank you in advance.

Patricia
07-28-2017, 11:52 AM
Hello Melo

If you marry a Spanish citizen and you both reside in Spain, you will be able to obtain a residence card allowing you to live and work in Spain. If he lives our of Spain but is able to stay in Spain for at least 185 days per year and remains registered at the Town Hall, you should have no problems to renew the cars.

He certainly needs to be residing in Spain at the time you apply for the initial residence card.

Regards,