PDA

View Full Version : Permanent Residence

maryam
09-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Dear Marta,
I am a university student, I have a specific kinds of fund and because of it I got the Residenceia Y Trabajo visa.
I have the permission to stay in Spain from 2009 until 2012 (3 years).
I want to get the permanent residence but I can't stay in university after 2012, since there is no option to extend my funding.
the question is :
1- Is it possible for me to apply for permanent residence ?
2- Is it possible for me to work outside the university by this visa?
Best Regards.
Maryam

Marta
09-30-2010, 12:10 PM
Hi Maryam,

I am a little confused as to the type of permit you currently hold. Are you sure you don't hold a student permit authorizing you to work? It would be good if you could send us an e-mail (to our website), and to my attention, including a scanned copy of your residency approval and copy of your residency card. This way we will be able to give you the right advise.

maryam
10-02-2010, 03:21 PM
Hi Maryam,

I am a little confused as to the type of permit you currently hold. Are you sure you don't hold a student permit authorizing you to work? It would be good if you could send us an e-mail (to our website), and to my attention, including a scanned copy of your residency approval and copy of your residency card. This way we will be able to give you the right advise.
Dear Marta
I've already sent the documents to this email ([REMOVED])
Would you please confirm whenever you got them?
Regards.
Maryam

maryam
11-25-2010, 01:21 PM
Dear Marta,
With the documents I sent you is it possible for me to apply for permanent residence or not?
Best regards.
Maryam