PDA

View Full Version : work residency for student

rahulinbarcelona
08-30-2010, 04:21 PM
Hola , I am on student residency and have applied for modification to change to work residency permit november 2009
I got my resuelto on internet july 2010,but now the empressa which gave me the contract with job offer for the processing during my application is not willing to do the remaining process of alta of segurida social because they employed a person who dont have legal papers and working for the company for very less pay. Do I have a chance to change my contract as I got resuelto now , I have a company which is ready to offer me a job and ready do the remaining process of alta of segurida social, and pay fees. How to deal with my old contract employer in this case to move forward . Please help me

Patricia
09-24-2010, 01:18 PM
Hello Rahulin,

You first need to know if the resolution has been positive. In that case, and if your employer is unable to offer you the job any longer, you would need to file a new application indicating the job offer of the other employer and wait for the resolution. The best option is that you talk to the employer that offered the job that got the approved resolution and come to an agreement.

Regards,