PDA

View Full Version : Fernando & Associados from Valencia

Unregistered
07-18-2010, 11:01 AM
A company calling themselves Fernando & Associados from Valencia Spain have told me I have a dead relative with an estate of 3.5 million euros. Obviously this is rubbish and a scam and also as shown on your site Barrister is not a legal term in Spain. Barrister Laura Fernando Diaz is apparently the Barrister and the telephone number is also a mobile.

Please update this information on your site to make sure no one believes this rubbish

Many thanks

Unregistered
07-21-2010, 01:01 AM
i too have recieved a letter form this person and its the same information, dead relative 3.5 million euros etc etc throw it in the bin!!

Unregistered
07-25-2010, 02:47 AM
I too have recieved the letter. I wish it was true but obviously its not so back to work on Monday! Who is responsible for sorting such a company out or are we all just related?

Unregistered
07-26-2010, 01:08 PM
I also received such letter from this 'Spanish company' by post (the letter was sent from France).
What a bunch of fraudsters!!

Unregistered
07-27-2010, 02:25 PM
I have also received the letter and am seriously thinking about taking it to the police, these people have to be stopped before someone believes such rubbish!

Unregistered
07-28-2010, 06:12 PM
I was introduced to this 'law firm' from one of a Spain company. It shows the same information (FERNANDO & ASSOCIADOS & Barrister Laura Fernando) with address C/Del ....46111...Can anyone tells it is a fraud partnership particular for international commercial activities?

Unregistered
08-04-2010, 04:25 PM
Yeah me too I receive this letter and I was excited, but thankfully I remember to check internet for company name.