PDA

View Full Version : What can I do if the agent is refusing to return my deposit?

Jake
07-03-2010, 11:08 AM
I paid a deposit in October 2008 for a property in Duquesa, marketed by Property4Abroad (the agent) and the vendor listed as Prienesur. After 1 year of promises that the contract was ready for signing, they tried to increase the price. I refused and asked for my money back. The agent Property4Abroad then said they would do the deal at the same price, but again no contract has been sent to me. I have now asked for my depsoit back again, and am being told that under Spanish Property law the original contract is ongoing with no end date as none was originally agreed in the deposit form (despite the deposit form saying that a contract outlining the terms and conditions needed to be supplied in 21 days by the vendor, which didnt happen) To be really helpful the Agent has now said that I need to instruct a lawyer if I want the deposit back. Apart from the unethical approach, my view is that any reasonable court would say that a 14 month period without even receiving a contract to sign or agree a date would invalidate any deposit terms and conditions. I woudl welcome your views

aflores
07-05-2010, 09:52 AM
Dear Jake

I have to admit that the situation would be funny if it was not for the fact that you have paid money! The agents don’t seem to be acting on your behalf at all and the fact that the price was increased after you paid a deposit is totally unacceptable.

Analyzing the matter a bit more closely it is crucial to determine where the funds have gone since several scenarios are possible:

That the agent did not transfer the deposit to the developer because of financial problems of the former.
That the agent did not transfer the deposit to the developer because the developer sold the unit to someone else, or pushed the price up (unlikely with Prienesur as they are trying to get rid of numerous units at their developments in Duquesa/Manilva and Benalmadena).
That the agent did transfer the deposit to the developer and the latter says now that you have lost your option due to passing of time.

For you information, I have dealt with Property4Abroad in the past on a couple of occasions and I do believe they are still trading, which is obviously important if they still have the deposit (option 1).

If option 2 or 3 are applicable we then need to know who signed any documents on your behalf as you presumable a) never gave power of attorney to the agent and b) you never signed or ratified any contract.

If you fill us out with a bit more information I will be able to propose a legal way forward, which you are then free to take up.

Regards

Unregistered
03-30-2011, 03:49 PM
Hi,

I have a similar problem with Property4abroad. Steve Lee has stolen my deposit in November 2009 and refuses to pay it back. Is there anything I can about it!

Thanks,
Petri Rinne

gillybabes_98
10-15-2011, 10:21 PM
I was scammed well and truly by Anne Williams and Steve Lee, we were sending cash constantly over to spain to the and signed contracts for property they then blamed Jose Maseida saying he stole all the cash!! we are loads out of pocket and no property at the end of it Anne Williams was on homes fro hell in the uk in 2010 it maybe time they featured her and Steve Lee again with us all facing them on camera!

norma barnes
12-12-2011, 07:22 PM
Hi my name is norma and I was well and truly ripped off by both Steve and Anne worse still they made me their friend fixing flights for me and taking me out to meals, showing me my property, I cannot believe I was taken in by them £16,000 I think they should be featured in a programme agents from hell

aflores
12-12-2011, 10:36 PM
Hi my name is norma and I was well and truly ripped off by both Steve and Anne worse still they made me their friend fixing flights for me and taking me out to meals, showing me my property, I cannot believe I was taken in by them £16,000 I think they should be featured in a programme agents from hell

Hello Norma, I'm sorry to hear about this, Steve and Anne are unfortunately causing problems to people, I hope the come forward to settle this matter with you before they get reported to the police.

Unregistered
12-13-2011, 06:26 PM
I was also scammed by Steve and Anne, when I paid a deposit for a apartment in Manilva in 2009. Does anybody know if they are in Spain or England and if they still are in "business"?

aflores
12-13-2011, 07:02 PM
I was also scammed by Steve and Anne, when I paid a deposit for a apartment in Manilva in 2009. Does anybody know if they are in Spain or England and if they still are in "business"?
Steve, Anne, please come forward soon as this is starting to reach "scandal" levels and it will not be long before sometime files a criminal complaint.

norma barnes
12-13-2011, 07:12 PM
Hi Antonio,

How would I go about filing a criminal report, would I do it over here in England or in Spain? Thank you

norma barnes
12-13-2011, 07:16 PM
Hi my name is norma, as far as I am aware Steve and Anne are still in Spain, Steve does have a sister in England they come from London area. Steve had a property for me in Cacares, and then we switched to Duquessa Suits, he also conned me to pay a deposit for one in Tenerife, I also paid solicitor fees, and that also cooled off. He had various mortgage agents "getting" me a mortgage we changed solicitors 3 times!!

aflores
12-13-2011, 07:18 PM
Hello Norma,

You would have to do so in Spain, as it is where they are based and where the misappropriation allegedly took place (and possibly the deceipt).

aflores
12-13-2011, 07:19 PM
If I may ask, what sort of deposits did you pay Steve and Anne?

Unregistered
12-15-2011, 12:13 AM
If I may ask, what sort of deposits did you pay Steve and Anne?

I was also conned by Steve lee. He has conned me out of $6,000 for a property I purchased in Florida. He was paid a reservation fee and it was supposed to come off the final amount but It never happened. He needs a bullit between the eyeballs!

norma barnes
12-15-2011, 07:46 PM
Hi Antonio,

Roughly £16,000 plus various other amounts £450 £250 £150 these were for my NIE Number in spain, for utilities to be turned on in Tenerife which I pulled out of and he was supposed to have transferred my money over, about £1,500 solicitors fees which were also transferred over to another solicitor (according to Steve) and £406 to get a mortgage again he was supposed to have got all these fees back for me. I have paperwork as high as a "mountain". I have a letter from Steve stating that my money is totaly safe with him.

Unregistered
12-17-2011, 08:44 PM
They are both terrible people that have scammed many people. Would it be possible to contact the local newspapers in the Manilva area, to write a story about theirs frauds and victims? So the english community that I guess they are a part of in Manilva and in the Duquesa area, would learn about these criminals. I live partly in Marbella and druve often through sabinillas, but have not met either of them yet.He frauded me for 3000 euro.

norma barnes
12-19-2011, 06:42 PM
Hi I think that is a brill idea to contact local newspapers, I have photos of Steve if that is any help.

Unregistered
01-16-2012, 01:27 AM

they are still on spain , i belive they live in vizcaronda duqesa golf .and yes still doing the same yo more people!!!!!

Unregistered
01-23-2012, 04:32 PM
they are still on spain , i belive they live in vizcaronda duqesa golf .and yes still doing the same yo more people!!!!!

Thanks! If they own the apartment in Vizcaronda, there might be hope to get our money back. I will contact the board and ask if they are renting or owning as well as informing them that they have criminals as neighbours.

norma barnes
03-20-2012, 07:29 PM
Hi ive just read your post, im not too good with this forum but have you managed to find out anything else about Steve and Annes whereabouts, norma

Unregistered
05-16-2012, 12:17 PM
They conned many owners at the "Magna Manilva" development. (Bahia de las Rocas)
They are well known by English locals / businesses around Duquesa Port. I suspect they live or operate local to this area.
They are certainly buzzing around Magna Manilva a lot lately and it has been suggested that they may live there?

They rely on attracting business through internet websites, you are all doing the right thing by posting their names and business numbers as it keeps getting picked up on google exposing them. But to survive they have to relaunch new websites names, so the best way to hurt them is to keep posting about their new company name/details - and here they are please do your best to post/add their website name & details to other websites to spread the word ........

Worldwide Property Deals, Oficina 2969214, San Luis De Sabinillas, Apartado 291, Malaga, Spain (In Duquesa, but might be a fake address?)
mail@worldwidepropertydeals.com
other email - abw001@hotmail.com

Unregistered
05-16-2012, 12:40 PM
Here is a link to what seems like a Spanish court case against the two, might be very useful to those of you pursuing them as it states the lawyers names etc

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.juntadeandalucia.es/boja/boletines/2011/182/d/17.html&ei=24CzT-ndIouU8gPI--GfCQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CD8Q7gEwBQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsteve%2Blee%2Band%2Bannie%2Bwilliams% 2Bduquesa%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DG%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26channel%3Dnp%26prmd%3Dimvnso

Unregistered
05-30-2012, 12:20 PM
Would everyone on this forum please send details of how they have been scammed, especially with regards to the Duquesa area to myself by private message.. thank you

Lola44
05-31-2012, 11:29 AM
Can anyone who has had problems with Anne Williams and Steve Lee please contact me by pm

Unregistered
06-09-2012, 11:55 AM
This telephone number (951 276 502) now seems to be being used by a company called 'Rentals in Duquesa'

http://rentalsinduquesa.com

Unregistered
06-12-2012, 02:15 PM
This is the mail I received from Anne Williams in rentalsinduquesa.com when asking her for her full name and if I could meet her or If she could give me her office adress:

"I will give you an address next Tuesday, one week today. There you will meet somebody who will 'represent' the people you are wishing to speak to. Put it in your diary; email one week from today and be prepared to meet. Your IP address, which maybe you thought you had hidden, is not here in Spain so I assume you will need time to make arrangements to come over.

Send as many emails as you wish between now and then but you will only receive an answer next Tuesday."

Unregistered
06-12-2012, 02:17 PM
Can anyone who has had problems with Anne Williams and Steve Lee please contact me by pm
Lola 44, You are Anne Williams arent you??

norma barnes
06-12-2012, 06:48 PM
I have had problems Norma Barnes

norma barnes
06-12-2012, 08:09 PM
Hi Im new to this forum how do I send you a private message I was scammed by Steve and Anne Duquessa Suits Norma Barnes

Unregistered
06-13-2012, 10:15 AM
Hi Im new to this forum how do I send you a private message I was scammed by Steve and Anne Duquessa Suits Norma Barnes

Hi,
Please contact me at: electrovasionas@gmail.com

ifv
06-18-2012, 01:05 PM
Members with post count greater than 3 should be now able to user the private message facility.

Regards

lfmendez
06-19-2012, 10:21 AM
I act as lawyer for Property4abroad. If anyone thinks they are owed money from Property4abroad then please forward me an email with your correct name and cause for your claim to me at lfmendez@vallejoabogados. Please note that any person using this site for anything other than reasons of obtaining financial redress will be taken through the courts without exception. LUIS F MENDEZ BANDERAS. MALAGA LAWYER 6052

norma barnes
06-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Hi I have tried to send you an e-mail but it wont go through saying I need correct name not nick name. Norma Barnes

Unregistered
07-02-2012, 06:28 AM
These both are still scamming in this region. The websites www.rentalsincasares.com and www.rentalsinduquesa.com belong to them.
They rent us a house and took the deposit and rent and went away. The last time seen was two days ago when Annie tried to rent another house to a person in Manilva.
They need to get what they deserve... as soon as possible. If anyone needs further informations please mail me to deepphrozen [at] yahoo.de
I am still in the region and won't go until i get them or at least one of them both...

Unregistered
07-02-2012, 06:39 AM
Ah and i have also their working phone numbers and a very actual photo of Annie.

Charles Manson
07-02-2012, 06:24 PM
i act as lawyer for property4abroad. If anyone thinks they are owed money from property4abroad then please forward me an email with your correct name and cause for your claim to me at lfmendez@vallejoabogados. Please note that any person using this site for anything other than reasons of obtaining financial redress will be taken through the courts without exception. Luis f mendez banderas. Malaga lawyer 6052

you are a joke and they too
now come on take me to court you super lawyer. You must be joking triing to scare us with the court when anne and steve are the most criminal persons in spain....well not the most but very criminal.

norma barnes
07-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Hi do you have an address, for either of them I have a photo of Steve Norma Barnes

norma barnes
07-07-2012, 09:37 AM
Hi could you please e-mail me at norma.barnes@hotmail.co.uk I would be interested in having Anne and Steves up to date numbers, as I have been in touch with the fraud police in England and any more information would be great. Thank you Norma

Unregistered
08-20-2012, 06:28 PM
I act as lawyer for Property4abroad. If anyone thinks they are owed money from Property4abroad then please forward me an email with your correct name and cause for your claim to me at lfmendez@vallejoabogados. Please note that any person using this site for anything other than reasons of obtaining financial redress will be taken through the courts without exception. LUIS F MENDEZ BANDERAS. MALAGA LAWYER 6052

This is not their lawyer

Unregistered
08-20-2012, 06:32 PM
you are a joke and they too
now come on take me to court you super lawyer. You must be joking triing to scare us with the court when anne and steve are the most criminal persons in spain....well not the most but very criminal.

why dont you call him -he is not their lawyer and will be 100% behind anyone seeking them - this man is a very reputable lawyer and before critizing people get your facts right - they have used a lawyers name to look good - besides was told yesterday that a certain steve will be featured on Fake Britain tonight at 7pm before Eastenders

norma barnes
08-21-2012, 05:27 PM
Hi I watched as you suggested Fake Britain there was nothing on Steve, Spain or property. Would it be another date?? Grateful if you could let me know, thanks Norma

BritinSpain
08-23-2012, 10:14 AM
sandrablanco 2002 yahoo.fr - major scam artisit!!!!
Had me sign power of attorney for Legal services (since im in UK)
Used MY legal service money to buy herself holiday homes in Spain (shes now selling)
I received NO legal services (to which I paid under contract) Received NO money for these homes she sells NOTHING

HIGHLY UNETHICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HIGHLY GREEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
HIGHLY CORRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
NOT LEGITAMATELY LICENSED!
and
SHE LOVES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF BRITS AND ENGLISHMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

norma barnes
08-23-2012, 06:43 PM
Hi my name is norma barnes you can e-mail me at norma.barnes@hotmail.co.uk, Steve and Anne owe a lot of people money, I was also offered "power of Attorney" which I did not do. Please email me and we can talk. thanks

Lola44
08-26-2012, 08:34 PM
Hello everyone, I absolutely am not Anne Williams. I had to delete my posts as I had received threats from these people. PM me please if you have had problems with them...

norma barnes
08-28-2012, 04:57 PM
Hi my name is norma barnes please e-mail me at norma.barnes@hotmail.co.uk I would love to talk to you. Thank you

Unregistered
10-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Dear All,

I hate to say it but they are still trading, I was also had over with lots of promises and nothing every happened, then when we decided to move as we couldnt trust them and heard very bad reports about them, they told us such lies!!!

We never got the contract until after months, they managed to set us up with a bank DD etc to pay bills for things without me being involved, when we left I recieved so many threats by e mail from this Steve Lee. I decided to look on the internet and found that they were wanted for Theft/Fraud and there was an actual warrant out shown on that web page by a Spanish judge, to do with Non payment of a large sum owed for an office they had and used in Calahonda
area, they are also wanted for other issues. But the warrant shown states they failed to appear and should anyone know of their whereabouts they should contact directly the court, I believe it was a court in Marbella area.

I have been told they live in the Duequesa estate behind the Eroski shop and Fish and Chip Shop opposite the Puerto de Duquesa and do a lot of work for MAGNA MANILVA a gated community not far from there, Magna I am told has large executive type properties in Spain such as in Madrid, Marbella, Malaga, Barcelona etc, they are at the Magna Manilva frequently setting up rentals etc etc, a friend has told me they are seen a lot going into a estate agents opposite the Fish and Chip shop in Duquesa Port, maybe they share that office.

I hope this maybe of some help to some of you, the warrant also showed Photos of them so there is NO DOUBT who this Spanish judge needs to see!!!!

Anon

Unregistered
10-19-2012, 08:38 AM
How on earth are these two still getting away with it, there is a bar in Monte Duquesa courtyard that they used to drink in regularly maybe someone should go and have a lookl

I know them both
11-01-2012, 03:58 PM
I know them both and have witnessed some of the underhand dealings. Here are a few replies to your message:

We never got the contract until after months, they managed to set us up with a bank DD etc to pay bills for things without me being involved...

That's because they faked your signatures. I've seen it done. My landlord screwed up the contract, so they falsified another in order to get utilities turned on.

I have been told they live in the Duequesa estate behind the Eroski shop and Fish and Chip Shop opposite the Puerto de Duquesa and do a lot of work for MAGNA MANILVA a gated community not far from there,

No, but they do a lot of work for the complex up above Eroski, letting and selling the Goleto apartments and townhouses.

Magna I am told has large executive type properties in Spain such as in Madrid, Marbella, Malaga, Barcelona etc, they are at the Magna Manilva frequently setting up rentals etc etc, a friend has told me they are seen a lot going into a estate agents opposite the Fish and Chip shop in Duquesa Port, maybe they share that office.

I don't think they do any work with the guys from Manilva Properties anymore. I have heard from one of them that there was a falling out there.

Also, as someone else has mentioned in this thread, they rent a place in La Vizcaronda, somewhere else they also try desperately to get people onto "rent to buy" contracts.

I've dealt with them numerous times and they're both lovely, lovely people on the surface... it's hard to read stuff like this, never mind join in with it.

I know them both
11-01-2012, 03:59 PM
How on earth are these two still getting away with it, there is a bar in Monte Duquesa courtyard that they used to drink in regularly maybe someone should go and have a lookl

You'll usually find Steve in Ed's Bar when the football or rugby is on, occasionally in Hemmingways in the port

norma barnes
11-06-2012, 06:29 PM
Hi my name is norma barnes you can e-mail me at norma.barnes@hotmail.co.uk you say you know them both, how well do you know them as friends or business people. They actually be-friended me and I thought they were really nice before they stole my hard earned money (thousands). I have also been told they can be found in Eds Bar, and I also have an address for them.

norma barnes
11-06-2012, 06:31 PM
Hi my name is norma barnes you can e-mail me at norma.barnes@hotmail.co.uk, I am in touch with the person who got the court order on them I will pass on the information to him.

Unregistered
02-14-2013, 10:44 PM
Hi, we also lost a deposit on a property we later found out had been sold to someone else even when we were told the mortgage was being processed!

It's not a fortune but the principe that these people can scam hard working folk and get away with it.

If they still live in the area, how do they show their faces!

I don't understand how they can't be stopped.

Unregistered
02-18-2013, 11:35 AM
I understand they are now operating this website http://rentalsinduquesa.com/ via a mobile telephone number, no office so be warned.

Unregistered
05-10-2013, 12:29 PM
It appears they are still trying it on, offering rent to buy options and demanding deposit straight away:

Their webite is www.rentalsinduquesa.com (http://www.rentalsinduquesa.com) - this has been registered by ANNIE LEIGH to a London PO Box address in January 2012.

Annie's mobile number is [REDACTED]

They needto be stopped now

Unregistered
09-25-2013, 05:12 PM
They borrowed my keys undertake a viewing of my apartmnt.

They never returned the keys to teh cleaner and only when I letthe apartment to a hioilday letter did I find then had put someone in there.

Since then they have made excuse after excuse why they can'tpay me the rent or deposit since teh renter hasmoved out.

I'm owed in the region of 4000 euros.

Flying pig
02-08-2014, 10:20 AM
their scam. The latest and still working mail address is wwpd@hotmail.co.uk

Unregistered
02-08-2014, 12:16 PM
their scam. The latest and still working mail address is wwpd@hotmail.co.uk

I actually thought they would be gone by now-sad that the spanish gov dont run them out of the country

Tinkerbell
11-11-2014, 09:25 PM
They are still at large in Duquesa golf I v seen them showing families around properties near me offering really low prices and asking for large deposits which they will pick up from you for your own convenience!!! Then you can't find them!!!
How on earth have they been doing this for years and still getting away with it...

Unregistered
02-02-2015, 11:22 PM
The two people you are talking about Steve and Annie now run a con business called Rental in Duquesa. I contacted them to view properties in Duquesa on the 22/01/2015. After a lot of messing us about Steve arrived at our Hotel to show us some properties that we had shown interest in. He took us to one which we not asked to see and it was an absolute shit hole. When asked about the properties that we had shown interest in he said he would come back on the 24/01/2015 and take us out for the morning. He never showed and would not answer the phone. We spoke to other agents around the Marina area and they said both him and his wife were both con artists.

Unregistered
03-08-2015, 08:56 AM
If you should mean the right persons, what I seriously doubt, then I liked to see the bodyguard and the tatoos. As long we know Annie and Steve, what is more than 2 years, they are very honest and trustful. If you give out personal details, why don´t you show your identity? I would do that if you did. You could give people the possibility to ask you about your experiences with them. The mentioned date btw was her birthday.

Unregistered
03-09-2015, 12:50 PM
Not everybody like to put their name in forums, and that is understandable. But will they appear in court and what for?

Unregistered
03-11-2015, 07:17 PM
These two are definitely con artists. They conned my husband and me out of a rental deposit on a property that didn't even exist. They definitely have the gift of the gab and try to make you feel as if you are friends. Unfortunately we found out the hard way and were left out of pocket. I never thought we'd be that easily fooled but it goes to show that you have to be careful about who you trust. I don't know how people can be so deceitful - I just hope justice is served.

Unregistered
03-26-2015, 09:11 AM
This despicable couple are definitely con artists and they did my fiance and I out of 2200euros and left us homeless with me being 7 months pregnant. I am disgusted to see that somebody is actually sticking up for them - possibly you just see them socially and have not dealt with them in a financial way!!? Ask most people around the port as they all seem to know what they are like and the type of scams that they pull.

I heard that they were due to appear in court on 20th March but I havent heard anything else since so if anyone knows what happened I would be interested in knowing. I believe in karma and this is a definite case where I hope what goes around comes around!!

Unregistered
08-10-2015, 03:37 PM
This despicable couple are definitely con artists and they did my fiance and I out of 2200euros and left us homeless with me being 7 months pregnant. I am disgusted to see that somebody is actually sticking up for them - possibly you just see them socially and have not dealt with them in a financial way!!? Ask most people around the port as they all seem to know what they are like and the type of scams that they pull.

I heard that they were due to appear in court on 20th March but I havent heard anything else since so if anyone knows what happened I would be interested in knowing. I believe in karma and this is a definite case where I hope what goes around comes around!!

I see nobody leaves names and contact details. I have known Annie and Steve for fifteen years and thy are the best of people. If anybody leaves a name on this blog with a genuine complaint it would have been dealt with. No names I see!!!! All trolls. Get a life and if I get my hands on anyone that spits out bile against innocent people god help you. Martin Welsh.

Duquesa mum
11-22-2015, 12:16 AM
I am finding this to be some sort of witch hunt. Did anyone ask why they are still here? Why Annie still has the same telephone number? They don't seem to be hiding from my perspective. I have known them for many years, they have placed me in properties and each time they have gone out of their way to assist. I really don't know of any other agents that go out of their way like they do. Things happen in life, but you can't believe everything you read! Feel free to message me and I will be happy to respond with my experiences.

Unregistered
01-25-2016, 11:15 PM
Since you know her,what is her phonenumber? There is no phonenumber on her website.

Johannah
03-02-2016, 12:54 AM
Annie and Steve are duplicitous and immoral - I say that from personal experience. They make you think they are your friends, but all the time they are scamming you. Do not trust them! I am a UK-based TV producer for the BBC and I WILL be exposing them for their dishonesty.
I can only say to those sticking up for them, I probably would've done the same, 18 months ago; but after what they have put my partner and I through, all I can say is do not be fooled like we were! I really do not know how they can sleep at night.
For those that want contact numbers, I'm happy to share the last numbers I had for them: Steve: 00 34 672 66 04 54 Annie: 00 34 627 21 1644

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THEM - YOU CAN'T BELIEVE A WORD THEY SAY!

Unregistered
03-30-2016, 03:12 PM
I see nobody leaves names and contact details. I have known Annie and Steve for fifteen years and thy are the best of people. If anybody leaves a name on this blog with a genuine complaint it would have been dealt with. No names I see!!!! All trolls. Get a life and if I get my hands on anyone that spits out bile against innocent people god help you. Martin Welsh.

Martin Welsh - why should people put their names ffs? giving the names and contact details of the hundreds of people conned out of money by these two would not make a blind bit of difference, its not like they are going to pay anyone back is it?!!!
they should be ousted to the public via a documentary on con artists living in the Costa del sol. and unfortunately there are thousands of them, and they all do the same thing - the suggestion of a bullet would be a far too merciful end for all of them!

Unregistered
09-06-2016, 08:10 PM
These two are definitely dodgy and I have very threatening emails which were sent to my husband and I after we left a property earlier than we had agreed due to family problems. We forfeited our deposit because of this so should have been no problem..

norma barnes
12-05-2017, 12:58 AM
Well its been quite a while since ive been on this site its norma barnes....has anyone got any fresh information on steve lee or anne williams....i would be more than interested if anyone has recently been receiving any payments from these two pieces of low life my private contact details are the same as previous threads..norma.barnes@hotmail.co.uk..thank you

L33
01-15-2018, 12:12 AM
I had the misfortune of spending time around annie recently. She caused me a huge problem and lost me my job by having the nerve to tell my boss I'm "dodgy" I looked hers and Steves name up just as a search for info on another matter and saw all this. None of it surprises me. Yes they're still in Spain and quite cleverly probably haven't broken the law. The complaints here outnumber the people sticking up for them, so I'll make my own mind up as to the kind of people they are

norma barnes
01-25-2018, 05:59 PM
Hello all..its norma barnes...same email address...same phone number....for all of us who have ever had any of our hard earned money stolen, scammed or taken in any way by steve lee and anne williams then we all need to go to our local police and report them for fraud. I have been digging for many many years and have now got an absolute "shed load" of information on both of them which I am now going to share with you all...firstly steve is in prison in Alhuerin near Malaga no not fraud related but drug related hes awaiting trial anne is trying to get him bail.her phone number is [REDACTED]..I have a lot more information but thats enough to get you all started if we all make individual complaints we can keep steve in jail and hopefull put anne behind bars as well....any of you can email me anytime i will call you straight back I have always been totally honest and open on this site..they stole my money ..Norma Barnes

DaltonWal
10-06-2018, 03:20 PM
Hi Norma, do you think it's too late to file a complaint to the police at this point? The case is a few years old.