PDA

View Full Version : Sapnish Citizenship / Long Term Visa

confusedasian
04-26-2010, 10:06 PM
Hi i am a 20 year old entrepreneur from Asia (Indian/Japanese parents) with Indian passport.

My revenue comes mostly from my online business so it wouldn't be a problem if i relocate to any part of the world, and i really like Spain.

So far reading on this site I've noticed that one should have been in spain for atleast one year before applying for spain residentship.

And it confuses me as how do i get to stay for this first year since AFAIK there are no long term visas for an Indian.

I've a steady income and wouldn't mind investing some large amount in Spain if that's an requirement. (some countries offer long term stay if you invest a given amount of money in their industries etc.)

Marta
04-29-2010, 10:53 AM
Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

Where did you read that one had to be in Spain for a year before applying for a residence permit? This information is not correct.. I think you might have confused citizenship ( when married to a Spaniard), with residency. In order to be able to study your case I would recommend that you contact the immigration department at Lawbird's website and we will study your case.
http://www.lawbird.com/services/contact